Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
The Bundy's are back (Read 228 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
The Bundy's are back
01/03/16 at 14:16:24

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-03/now-time-stand-armed-activists-milit...

I don't think this is going to end well for them.  Actually, I think they are going to make an example of them.

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The Bundy's are back
Reply #1 - 01/03/16 at 15:56:39

"Al,.. tell Bud to leave that cow alone!"... Grin

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
HovisPresley
Serious Thumper

Good Vibrations!

Midlands, UK
Reply #2 - 01/03/16 at 16:52:41

Oh, when I saw the title I thought there was a new series of "Married with Children".  Sad

'96 Bobbobbobber
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 01/03/16 at 22:02:44

The very few who have a clue....

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #4 - 01/04/16 at 08:38:37

Been following this on Stormfront. I'm fully expecting the Feds to go Ruby Ridge or Waco on the folks at the refuge. The ranch sits on large deposits of Uranium, Natural Gas, Arsenic. The Feds are broke, Red China wants the minerals... You do the math.

Agricultural folk across North America are under increasing federal pressure. Water rights taken away. Land siezed to sit fallow or have always empty commercial structures built on them. Grazing rights stripped. Terminator seeds from the federally protected Monsanto. Timber rights stripped and your trees taken and sold without payment (have seen first hand with red cedar in Washigton state). Mineral resources siezed, land taken, and farms demolished (anywhere oil, coal or uranium are discovered).

Decent folks lives ruined, so the Federal machine can get its kickbacks and other graft perks.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 01/04/16 at 09:34:33

Here's your "armed militia", standing against Federal authority.
Their weapons may get them killed.
... that's about it...

I doubt it will come to that... they will coward out before that.
They have put themselves in an untenable position...  All the Fed has to do, is wait them out.

Fed will just shut off the utilities and wait... maybe toss a few stink bombs...
Wait for the dramatists to realize they have no finale' to their play. A dangerous game,.. and the only options of outcome are tragedy or comedy..

A bunch of grandstanding, Podunk, militia, nitwits...making a rebel stand in a shack in the middle of nowhere.
...but, you never know... one trigger happy drama queen, could light the firecracker...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #6 - 01/04/16 at 14:07:32

Just gonna end up with more martyrs to the tyrannical government. I think the feds just need to pack up and forget about it, they already got a bogus terrorism charge against a farmer for trying to control wildfires the last thing the feds need is to spill more innocent blood (true that it is what they are good at).

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 01/04/16 at 14:08:05

HovisPresley wrote on 01/03/16 at 16:52:41:
Oh, when I saw the title I thought there was a new series of "Married with Children".  Sad

My thoughts exactly!!  Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 01/04/16 at 18:31:14

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #9 - 01/04/16 at 22:07:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/04/16 at 18:31:14:

prescribed burns are a way of life here in the west  period

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #10 - 01/04/16 at 22:11:24

WD wrote on 01/04/16 at 08:38:37:
Been following this on Stormfront. I'm fully expecting the Feds to go Ruby Ridge or Waco on the folks at the refuge. The ranch sits on large deposits of Uranium, Natural Gas, Arsenic. The Feds are broke, Red China wants the minerals... You do the math.

Agricultural folk across North America are under increasing federal pressure. Water rights taken away. Land siezed to sit fallow or have always empty commercial structures built on them. Grazing rights stripped. Terminator seeds from the federally protected Monsanto. Timber rights stripped and your trees taken and sold without payment (have seen first hand with red cedar in Washigton state). Mineral resources siezed, land taken, and farms demolished (anywhere oil, coal or uranium are discovered).

Decent folks lives ruined, so the Federal machine can get its kickbacks and other graft perks.

not going to happen
just displaced anger
their fellow militants are calling it as a wrong

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 01/05/16 at 06:33:37

thumperclone wrote on 01/04/16 at 22:07:12:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/04/16 at 18:31:14:

prescribed burns are a way of life here in the west  period

Unless I got the wrong clip, you should see burned cattle, BLM  surrounding a ranch, burning buildings, AND ,uncommonly, July is when it is happening.

BLM wants the LAND.  Have you seen the price of beef?
Agenda 21.
It's all Right there.
Look.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/05/16 at 06:46:06

The price of beef has nothing to do with this.

What this is is power happy unelected bureaucrats thinking they are Lord of their Domain and they are pushing forward knowing the current Presidential administration will let them keep pushing. BLM, EPA, IRS  insert your favorite alphabet government agency with it's own armed enforcement division are all doing the same thing.

And yes, this is why we have a 2nd Amendment. Does this situation call for armed confrontation? I kinda doubt it, but is it yet another brick in the wall? That's the question.

IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #13 - 01/05/16 at 07:32:11

How did they serve time, get released, then get sent back?  Isn't that double jeopardy?   Shocked

Best regards,

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 01/05/16 at 07:36:59

No, double jeopardy is about being repeatedly tried until a conviction is obtained.

They were convicted, sentenced, served time and released. However, the feds came back after wards and said the original judge did not follow minimum sentencing guidelines and ordered them back to jail for 4 years.

My question would be is that a common occurrence or was that pulled out of someone's a$$ just to punish these guys specifically. Does some federal agency routinely go through and look for minimum sentencing errors or what?  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 14:43:42

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Bundy's are back

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.