Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The truth on gun control...... (Read 323 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: The truth on gun control......
Reply #30 - 01/02/16 at 19:04:04

You may have misunderscrutimated my meticulaphor...

I must most sinceraumunaimously aplodgolize... Huh

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #31 - 01/02/16 at 19:20:01

Where's my rant?
Post it Dawg.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #32 - 01/02/16 at 19:48:56

Quote:
Well I was talking specifically about what Obama is talking about now, with the AG, on what he can do on his owny accord.

I think it's about time he did something about all them nut-jobs out there  " clingin' to their guns and religion."

You know, ISIS, AL Qaeda, Boko Haram. Them guys.

There's some gun control that might actually accomplish something.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #33 - 01/02/16 at 20:09:02

oldNslow wrote on 01/02/16 at 19:48:56:
Quote:
Well I was talking specifically about what Obama is talking about now, with the AG, on what he can do on his owny accord.

I think it's about time he did something about all them nut-jobs out there  " clingin' to their guns and religion."

You know, ISIS, AL Qaeda, Boko Haram. Them guys.

There's some gun control that might actually accomplish something.

I forgot he said that......  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #34 - 01/02/16 at 20:09:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 01/02/16 at 19:20:01:
Where's my rant?
Post it Dawg.

The PM?

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #35 - 01/02/16 at 21:15:09

you can not legislate morality(may be a bumper sticker)
imo
open carry is  murder waiting to happen
background checks keep the honest honest maybe
if you live in fear protect you and yours by what ever legal means are available

me I go fishing

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #36 - 01/02/16 at 23:30:32

raydawg wrote on 01/02/16 at 20:09:44:
Where's my rant?
Post it Dawg.

The PM?

Is there anything else youve been sent?
Bot did forward it, right,?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #37 - 01/02/16 at 23:45:28

Sorry, JOG...
I got your e-mail... (thought it was a little weird, to get some anti-abortion forward as a first ever e-mail... but, I didn't see anything saying to forward it)...
It just thought you were being expeditious...  (forwarding, instead of typing something new)...

Sorry... anyway.. near 1am... I was up at 5... barely conscious...
Cannot be held responsible for.....  ....   ... Zz.. ZZzzzzzzz...........

IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #38 - 01/03/16 at 05:52:04

Quote:

For the record:

http://blogs.wsj.com/numbers/map-where-is-open-carry-legal-1715/

Now that Texas has made open carry - only for folks that already have a state issued licence to carry concealed, not everyone - there are only five states where open carry of a handgun is NOT legal. In most of those other 45 states open carry has been legal for years and years. In spite of the hyperbole from both sides of the issue it's never really been that big of a deal.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #39 - 01/03/16 at 07:26:54

thumperclone wrote on 01/02/16 at 21:15:09:
you can not legislate morality(may be a bumper sticker)
imo
background checks keep the honest honest maybe
if you live in fear protect you and yours by what ever legal means are available

me I go fishing

Dude..... your twenty bucks worth is wearing off  Grin

Why such a statement that open carry is murder waiting to happen?
Wee bit of some assuming on your part?
The fact would be NOT murder, if it was used in self defense, or to subdue a perp who was already using deadly force on others.

I think anybody bent on destruction ALREADY carries, law or no law, that IS their intent.

Seems you are with me on the ignorance of what this gun debate really is all about too.
Maybe we can both learn the truth for reasons I already stated.

BTW I must ask, worms or flies, the answer will reveal the real you  Wink

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #40 - 01/03/16 at 07:36:03

Jog.....

I kid you not, I tried to post your reply, it won't let me.
I am down to only one more, of the three attempts allowed to post, before it blocks me.
You must have something embedded in that script, I dunno bout this cyber stuff, but the site seems to think it is spam  Shocked

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #41 - 01/03/16 at 07:36:56

Hey Raydawg, open carry is legal here in Florida when fishing. Go Figure.  Wink  
Salt water, popper or swimmer plugs. Fresh water, rubber worms. Never got into fly fishing, too upper crust.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #42 - 01/03/16 at 07:43:06

Ed L. wrote on 01/03/16 at 07:36:56:
Hey Raydawg, open carry is legal here in Florida when fishing. Go Figure.  Wink  
Salt water, popper or swimmer plugs. Fresh water, rubber worms. Never got into fly fishing, too upper crust.

Truth.....

I saw where a guy shot at a large shark to subdue it along side his boat.....
The round deflected upon hitting the water and went into his hull, causing the trip to end in a hurry  Grin

I think they use side arms in Alaska too, to bring big old barn doors to heed, before bringing them on board.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #43 - 01/03/16 at 07:57:11

OK folks, hot off the press.....

Here is the story about Obama's plan.
It has opposing candidates opine already weighing in on the matter.

Now, can we start here, with his claim, agree with it, and why, or debunk it, and why, thanks  Smiley

“The president is a petulant child,” New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie told “Fox News Sunday.” “Whenever he doesn’t get what he wants, … this president acts like a king.”

Obama said over the weekend that he’ll meet Monday with Attorney General Loretta Lynch to discuss his options on tightening federal firearms laws to reduce violence, after instructing his White House team several months ago to look at what types of “action” he could take.

Obama purportedly will use executive action to require small-scale gun sellers to order background checks on prospective buyers and tighten laws for gun sales to those who have committed domestic-abuse offenses.

“The president has a pattern of taking away rights of citizens,” GOP candidate and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush told “Fox News Sunday.”

Bush suggested that he didn’t object in principle to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, but that he is wary of how far-reaching and burdensome the proposed changes might be on small-scale gun sellers.

“How do you know?” he asked. “The better approach would be to punish people who violate federal gun laws. … If it’s such a great idea let (Obama) go to Congress.”

The president tried unsuccessfully in the aftermath of the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school, in Newtown, Conn., to get Congress to pass comprehensive gun control legislation.

The National Rifle Association, which opposed that plan, also opposes the new plan, calling it a “political stunt.”

Christie and others point out that Obama last year tried to use executive action to allow illegal immigrants to remain in the United State and work. However, a federal appeals court has temporarily stopped that action, pending a final ruling.

“I’m sure (the gun executive action) will get stopped by the courts,” Christie said Sunday.

I underlined the part I would like qualified.
Is this a loop hole currently?
Is their any evidence firearms have been acquired, and used in mass killings through this "loop hole"?  

Thank you!

Edit: BTW, I think bot even stated this, before he opted out of this thread:
“ … If it’s such a great idea let (Obama) go to Congress."

By his statement, it says the same thing to me, I think in reasoning:
So,.. if everything Obama is proposing, is already in effect,... there should be no objection to his enacting, already enacted laws...

He will pacify those wanting action, without making any more restrictions than already exist...

Good for you... Right?...  Maybe you should thank him...

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #44 - 01/03/16 at 08:04:50

Where's my rant?
Post it Dawg.

Here's yer' post, JOG...
Quote:
I've explained this many times.

She Had control, while she got pregnant.

Now, once again, since the overwhelming majority of abortion is essentially post sex contraception, we will not include rape and incest, I would not expect anyone to shoulder the burden for a crime committed against them,

Once a woman, engaged in consensual sex is pregnant, then there is another life involved. Now, you can pretend that it's not a valid life form yet, but you will play the dickens convincing me you wouldn't be upset about someone digging up the seeds you planted in your garden.
That's a baby. She LEASED that body out. It's not just hers any more.
I'm curious,
Does anyone else know what hair was split in order to deny the unborn child its rights?
Study the Constitution, read how Roe v Wade was done.
Odd how differently decisions get made. It's almost as if there is an agenda.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 11:06:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The truth on gun control......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.