Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Immigration fix........ (Read 254 times)
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Re: Immigration fix........
Reply #15 - 04/22/15 at 03:25:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/15 at 00:21:52:
If anyone wants my ideas , pmme. Ill send my number, you can call. Im not gonna bother typing my position to a bunch of morons.

Bot......Jog needs a spank'n  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 04/22/15 at 17:31:41

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/22/15 at 00:21:52:
If anyone wants my ideas , pmme. Ill send my number, you can call. Im not gonna bother typing my position to a bunch of morons.

This coming from a 9/11 conspiracy mental giant......

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #17 - 04/23/15 at 06:42:22

Well, I have to say... some people speak as if their ancestors materialized into a completely uninhabited place, out of nowhere...

Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #18 - 04/23/15 at 15:12:57

As an ORIGINAL 'merican, one who's ancestors walked here, none of you speak the native language, although there's not just 1.

Went to china town in spain... did I hear chineese?  no.
Go to any china town (or whatever) in 'merica and you hear chineese.
Sometimes you have to look around for an english speaker.

I'd have to say illegals are allowed to cross the border so they can be forced to work for minimum wage w/out benefits and R's & D's will never do any thing about it, there's too much at stake.

Even the current move to bring up the minimum wage is to reinforce it.

current move in Cali is to give all the illegals driving licenses.  I guess so they'll buy insurance and stop with the 'hit and run' mentality.  any one who does so ought to be deported to antartica.

WWW   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 04/23/15 at 20:55:40

The flat tax is so inviting; yet some say it is regressive.  I think an individual needs to earn close to 40K a year to slip over the border from poverty to just not middly classed.  So I think 5% tax to every one whose gross income is under 40K ..they get to feel like they are contributing to the US (wether they want to or not).  10% for 40K-125K (again gross income), 15% to all above that.  It is interesting that the wealthier can deduct their loses in the gambling or the stock market and also pay a lower tax rate than a salary say of a carpenter.  (I say wealthier only because poorer people don't have the money to invest in the stock market, except thru their pension plan)  Oh stop laughing,

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #20 - 04/23/15 at 21:02:15

The home deduction interest deduction goes almost entirely to the wealthiest 10% of the population and is one of the most expensive "(entitlement??)programs the US tax code supports.  Doing away with this would bring in substantial monies (which is the goal of taxation I believe).  The so called death tax is another gifting to the already rich.  With an exclusion of over a million dollars, there are very few homes or estates that would incur the tax (I certainly am not worth a mil).  Small to medium size companies that are family owned are worth some real discussion, I certainly would hate to destroy a small business (eg motorcycle shop that's worth just over a mil by taxing it).

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #21 - 04/23/15 at 21:11:29

I think this is why so many look at a national sales tax, but I suspect that much like meals taxes, only a portion are actually forwarded to the government.  SO, make the 3 tier tax rate on all income without any deduction for loses or cost (that is gross revenue, not profit)  A system change that would have to be implemented over a period of time, for sure.  I suspect though that many might like to impose a national sales tax as it might be easier to collect from businesses than individuals.  But I am against this, as I doubt that all goods and services would be reported (heck, lawyers don't even have to tax for their services).  Oh well,

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #22 - 04/23/15 at 21:16:21

I prefer a consumption tax, currently many who have (illegal) incomes pay NO taxes
A consumption tax fixes that, and we don't need a huge corrupt bureaucracy (IRS) to deal with the ridiculously complex tax code we currently have to deal with

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/24/15 at 09:24:08

verslagen1 wrote on 04/23/15 at 15:12:57:
current move in Cali is to give all the illegals driving licenses.  I guess so they'll buy insurance and stop with the 'hit and run' mentality.  any one who does so ought to be deported to antartica.

They did that here in Connecticut.
I don't understand it. How can you be issued a driver's license if you're an illegal immigrant?
They said they same thing... "It'll cut down on uninsured motorists".
How?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #24 - 04/24/15 at 09:49:19

WhenAmerica was young and growing we needed a population, a workforce.
We are overwhelmed by unemployment and immigrants who didnt LEAVE their country to come and assimilate and become Americans. The same powers that are using our military are choosing to ignore the immigration laws and use good sense in how many people and their skills,etc, come here. A nation is like a huge corporation. Yes, they can go broke.

We don't hear a lot about Greece. How's your NEWS over there Pesci?
Ours is thin.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #25 - 04/27/15 at 01:54:28

The news about Greece (who have immigration issues with neighboring Turkey,but that's a 3000 y.o. struggle)
is that now that Greece are talking back with a snarl at Frau Angela Merkel, threatening to walk out on the EU and reinstate the Drachma,
SHE is all of a sudden looking sweet and compassionate and ready to lend a helping hand...
Huh
Which means that much of what is tut-tutted and loudmouthed by the Central European Bank just might be... bovine youknowwhat...
Roll Eyes
Back to you folks

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 04/27/15 at 05:01:16

Good for Greece. You realize all that tut tutting was averted by Greece threatening to sink the Euro by bailing... Your take may be different. I'm willing to listen.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 04/27/15 at 05:39:45

Trippah wrote on 04/23/15 at 21:11:29:
I think this is why so many look at a national sales tax, but I suspect that much like meals taxes, only a portion are actually forwarded to the government.  SO, make the 3 tier tax rate on all income without any deduction for loses or cost (that is gross revenue, not profit)  A system change that would have to be implemented over a period of time, for sure.  I suspect though that many might like to impose a national sales tax as it might be easier to collect from businesses than individuals.  But I am against this, as I doubt that all goods and services would be reported (heck, lawyers don't even have to tax for their services).  Oh well,

Trip; you've got a serious case of wealth envy.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 04/27/15 at 07:12:06

If I make $50,000.00 and it Costs 48 to live, I pay taxes on 96% of my income with a national sales tax. Because I SPEND 96%..
But if I make$50,000,000.00 and spend a million..
Well, I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.

IP Logged
Art Webb
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

columbus, Texas
Reply #29 - 04/27/15 at 11:27:48

Trippah wrote on 04/23/15 at 21:11:29:

So far as I know all services are non Taxable, at least in Tx
that mean no lawyer tax, no tax on LABOR when a mechanic works on your car, no tax on your Karate class or personal trainer services
PRODUCTS are taxed, (except for food) but not services

I highly doubt anyone who make 50 mill only spends 1 mill, and if they do, they're no worse than a guy who makes 400 a week and lives on 100. That's called being frugal

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 09:15:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Immigration fix........

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.