standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: conspire
Reply #1 - 05/06/15 at 22:34:03

How simple it is. Take something ridiculous and pretend that is what I have been talking about. Wonderful demonstration of how weak minded people pretend they are actually crossing swords. You're not worth my time. Believe the crap, stay in the middle of the herd,,, it's safe there.
If you ever want a real debate on a subject of real consequence, try starting with a modicum of respect.
You probably don't have a clue what insurgent means.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 05/07/15 at 06:09:37

Without context I don't know what either of you are talking about.

JoG - you keep saying that, but repeatedly fail to offer your own definition. Please don't hold it in - elaborate.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/07/15 at 15:36:22

Steve, I'm not gonna type out all the events I've seen and explain how about fifty years of observation have led me to believe as I do. I will, however, PM my number and talk with you. If you don't want to do that, but would invest some time listen to Cahrlotte Izerbyt , author of the Free online book
Deliberate dumbing down of America. Interviews on u tube.
Read
Creature from Jekyll Island

If you enjoyed Sherlock Holmes you're gonna love it.

Confessions of an Economic Hit Man..

You Can drag up information about that book without reading it.

Have any of you guys asked yourselves what Eisenhower was talking about?
Why did Smedley Buttler declare that war is a racket? Look at Who he was.
Why would I discount these people? They were in positions to SEE.

Steve, I hope you will ask for my number. I'm not mean or angry, I'll point out things,, you'll come to the conclusions, my wife finally did. And a few, very few, of the people who have read what I have said. It's not fun or comfortable to see the world through these eyes, so, if your heart would rather just believe that reality IS what the media and the government says it is, then do what you hafta do.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 05/08/15 at 06:14:09

I probably won't. I hate talking on the phone. It must be a generational thing. I like the written (typed) word because I can read it, re-read, absorb, and reflect on my own time frame.

Believe it or not I do my own investigations when you throw out names, like the Terrance Yeakey thing. I had never heard of him before you mentioned him but it sounds fishy as Hell once I began to read the reports.

I'm not quick to dismiss, but I like hearing all the different sides and forming my own opinions. There is knowledge of having lived through history that comes, unfortunately, at the cost of a lifetime.
Selling grain to the Russians and then enacting an embargo took place before I was even born but it's interesting to observe trends like that and see how they apply to the world today.

Between work and school I just don't have the time to leisurely sit back and enjoy a book.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/08/15 at 07:44:36

Get creature and put it by the crapper. You get fifty pages in and you're not gonna want to lay it down.
U tube Charlotte Izerbyt interviews, you can listen while you're working on supper.

Yeah, cop of the year Yeaky looks like murder to me. And only people who know to look, find.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 09:31:34

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › conspire

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.