Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Pickers and scrappers will be shot... (Read 389 times)
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Pickers and scrappers will be shot...
Reply #45 - 04/15/15 at 07:12:48

metalhead1982 wrote on 04/14/15 at 17:49:09:
Funny story time:

I'm a large person.  In boots I stand about 6'3" and I weigh in around 335 mostly firm pounds.  I dress mainly in black and also carry myself pretty confidently and have been accused on occasion of being "a scary biker type".  I don't try to be scary but it happens.  Oh, and my main ride is a 1998 Honda Valkyrie.

On one particular Saturday afternoon after a long and satisfying ride to nowhere, I walk of a local burrito purveyor and spot a group of teenagers skateboarding in the empty parking spaces near my bike.  As I get closer I notice that one of them is leaning on the high side of the Valk's seat.  

I make my way to low side of the bike and without warning I simply ask "Boy, what in the HELL do you think you are doing?"  I have never seen a skinny little punk move so fast in my life.  I laughed all the way home.

If you had been 5'5" x 200 lbs (me) you would have walked over, said "get up!" and... ride away...

Skateboarding youths are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you'll be getting next...

Cheesy

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: Pickers and scrappers will be shot...
Reply #46 - 04/16/15 at 18:57:27

mpescatori wrote on 04/15/15 at 07:12:48:
... Skateboarding youths are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you'll be getting next...  Cheesy

Yep, absolutely correct.

But,  when one, 'lets' them,
they will do what ever they want,
because they have just learned,
'They can do what ever they want'.

Would it not be better to, 'teach', them, they can NOT,
do whatever they want'?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 02:54:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Pickers and scrappers will be shot...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.