Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Start the revolution without me... (Read 117 times)
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Start the revolution without me...
Reply #15 - 06/10/14 at 08:25:54

fault?
their own

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #16 - 06/10/14 at 09:31:05

Serowbot wrote on 06/09/14 at 21:48:35:
EDIT...
Step one is to realize that you are angry and why...
Step two is realize that this is why you listen to the people you listen to...
Step three is is to realize that these people are using, and manipulating you...
They are directing your anger... they are making money from it... they don't care about what you care about... they are using it...
They are making millions from you... selling you millions from their advertisers... and they don't care if you live or die... and they don't want the world you want.... they're making plenty and living well with things as they are...
If your world is realized... they'll have nothing to talk about, and the cash will stop flowing...
They are the bottom feeders and you are just silt...
Huh...

Being in a democrat controlled gun hating state where only a felon can own an AR15, I don't see the adds.  I know they are out there, but if you don't tune in or pick up the survivalist mags, you don't get it.  And yes they are whipping up emotional sales.  But, nut jobs like these two are a different breed.  wolves among the sheep you might say.  not wishing for peace.  why?  There people that are just this way.

If they were felons, why weren't they incarcerated for weapons violations?  why aren't the laws being enforced?  Can you say 'pearl harbor' ?

WWW   IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #17 - 06/10/14 at 14:17:10

Serowbot wrote on 06/09/14 at 18:03:46:
... are we not talking about it?...

Three killed, suspects commit suicide after Las Vegas shooting spree
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-suspects-talked-murdering-cops/st...

Are these the patriots you're waiting for?... Huh...

Seriously,.. ya'll need to be careful... this is where all the stocking up of guns and ammo,... and flag waving, Constitution thumping, government hating,  is leading...
IMHO,... Alex Jones should be prosecuted for this...

You do recall the VA killed 40 verterans by denying medical treatment so they could get cash bonuses, right? 18 more added to the list I think. This is coming to a town near you via Obamacare, which works the same way.

Can we even believe the media reports of what was said or done? There is soo much left wing spin on everything that it is hard to know. So, if you are wondering why we aren't talking about it I think it is because we are still talking about all the other scandals liberals are responsible for and that we are not getting answers for.

Has anyone been indicted for the murder of these Vets?

Who is Alex Jones?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #18 - 06/10/14 at 15:29:34

WebsterMark wrote on 06/10/14 at 07:24:51:
no thumper..... it's the fault of anyone who ever spoke out against Obama......

good one web  Wink or maybe the millionaires controlling their minds  Grin

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/11/14 at 05:55:08

Serowbot wrote on 06/09/14 at 18:03:46:
... are we not talking about it?...

Three killed, suspects commit suicide after Las Vegas shooting spree
http://abcnews.go.com/US/las-vegas-shooting-suspects-talked-murdering-cops/st...

Are these the patriots you're waiting for?... Huh...

Seriously,.. ya'll need to be careful... this is where all the stocking up of guns and ammo,... and flag waving, Constitution thumping, government hating,  is leading...
IMHO,... Alex Jones should be prosecuted for this...

Alex Jones should be prosecuted for this...
[/quote]

You know nothing of Jones. You dont listen, I do,.,He is always telling people that the globalists want to kick off a civil war & DONT use violence,, Its an Info war, & as such, WE are winning,, This sint anything he wants or supports or encourages in any way. That you believe otherwise is because youre letting someone else tell you who he is.. WHY they did what they did we will never know,, but Who Benefits is always a question,, & it sure aint the Tea Party..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 06:53:57

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Start the revolution without me...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.