Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Oh gah ... another 3 weeks! (Read 129 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Oh gah ... another 3 weeks!
Reply #15 - 06/07/14 at 10:37:26

I never worked for a por guy.
Meaning the success of business is the success for all.
Privatized SS would be great. More charter schools would nice. Minimum wage where it is works fine. No one EVER said no healthcare. Who said that?
What does it matter if billionaires don't go bankrupt? You think you are entitled to their money? You want it, go make more or be honest and go beg for some billionaire to give you money. Don't elect someone to do your dirty work.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #16 - 06/07/14 at 11:27:17

Keep kissin' their a$$es, Web... maybe someday one of them will throw you a bone...
Kiss Kiss Kiss...
Not likely though... Huh...
Grin Grin Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #17 - 06/07/14 at 11:30:07

wait a minute Bot, are you believing the dems aren't controlled by billionaires ?? only the repubs are ?? I gotta know if that's what you believe, come-on, you can tell me  Wink

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #18 - 06/07/14 at 11:35:31

S-P wrote on 06/06/14 at 13:33:26:
We all have the best government money can buy.... Lips Sealed

here ya go, S-P said it many posts ago.. nailed it man  Wink

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #19 - 06/07/14 at 11:39:23

What I believe, Shorty, is that Demo policies do not give advantage to billionaires at the expense of middle and low income...
The gap is big enough already...

Web, continually says,.. the rich make the jobs, give them the breaks and everyone will benefit...
.. but, not so my friend...
The rich only create jobs when demand goes up... Demand is driven by the number of people with money to buy things...
As a percentage of income,... the rich actually spend less...
Give rich people more money and they already buy everything they want... so they save it, or invest...
Give the poor money, and it flows almost immediately back into the system...
Money being spent, crates jobs and wealth...
Jobs aren't a charity the rich provide... they add jobs when they need more production... that's when people are buying stuff...
Cool...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #20 - 06/07/14 at 12:04:16

thanks for the explanation, just don't be naive enough, or tricked into thinking one party loves you and the other don't.. thats blindness Cool

same kinda nonsense as: we need big govt to protect us.
That kinda thinkin' is what put the wolves in charge of the chickens  Wink

our forefathers knew this and tried to protect us, with documents man

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 06/07/14 at 20:37:03

Web, continually says,.. the rich make the jobs, give them the breaks and everyone will benefit...

Absolutely, 100% wrong! I say they (and all of us, regardless of income level) pay enough now. We have a spending problem, not a tax problem. And you have an envy problem. You think it's sooooooo....unfair someone has a bunch of money and you don't....    Quit your crying....live your own life.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 06/07/14 at 20:38:47

Serowbot wrote on 06/07/14 at 11:27:17:
Keep kissin' their a$$es, Web... maybe someday one of them will throw you a bone...
Kiss Kiss Kiss...
Not likely though... Huh...
Grin Grin Grin...

I don't need or want their bone. I don't care how much money someone else has, doesn't bother me. Bugs the hell outta you however.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 06/07/14 at 22:05:00

IF IN Fact we must bow to the JOB CReators, then lets slow down & see just who we need to bow to..

Best Ive heard is
The number of RICH people are GROWING.. Now,. I have no problem with people makin $$$,, thats fine.. BUT
I DO take issue with the "Those are the job Creators".. They are the ones Most ABLE to create jobs,, but that doesnt necessarily mean thats what theyre gonna DO..If they dont know what tax policies, wage requirements, health insurance issues theyll be up against as employers, maybe there better off just sitting on their $$$...
Because, as we can see, even with an increasing number of rich people, we have fewer jobs,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #24 - 06/07/14 at 22:43:05

pg wrote on 06/06/14 at 21:03:17:
Pine wrote on 06/06/14 at 12:10:45:
PS: I do know MS politics.. and the dirt and scumbag antics are NOTHING compared to the real things that go on. I have suffered some of it personally.

Just saying....

Just curious, could you elaborate?  

Its not gonna be anything those not in MS would care read.. and its no big deal.. got got a little butt hurt.

I was pulling for Ron Paul and we had a little group.. NOT TEA PARTY.. the tea party had such a tiny a presence here. they were nothing. Anyway I got talked into being a district delegate in Hinds county ( for out of state folks thats the most populated county in the state and where the capital city is). I attended the Hinds county convention.. and wow... they really pulled some nuts. We had no illusions that Ron Paul would get the nomination but I figured it would be a "fair" loss. Not so. The Hind's county GOP is run out of Clinton (my home town) The state GOP is run by Greg Harper (Rankin county) and of course Barbour.  Greg Harpers son was hired by the Mitt Romney campaign. The GOP in the state is a very c( as in very very very) closed club. Anyone that thinks thier vote means ( with in the party means anything) is frankly an idiot. I would have attended the Sate GOP convention, but was not allowed (I did stand around outside). Seem very "democratic?"

The only few saving graces are that the house speaker Phillip Gunn seems to be keeping his distance from the Hinds county GOP to the extent he can (he did not attend the county convention, nor did he attend the state one).  Phillip and I went to high school together, no we werent "good" friends.. but he certainly knows me. His sons ran track with my daughter. People in MS "know things" .. like I went to the funeral of this mother, father, and sister... they were on thier way to watch Phillip play football at Ole Miss when they all died in a tragic car accident that left Phillip and orphan. Thats probably TMI.

anyway you asked.  Cool

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #25 - 06/08/14 at 05:43:04

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/07/14 at 22:05:00:
IF IN Fact we must bow to the JOB CReators, then lets slow down & see just who we need to bow to..

Best Ive heard is
The number of RICH people are GROWING.. Now,. I have no problem with people makin $$$,, thats fine.. BUT
I DO take issue with the "Those are the job Creators".. They are the ones Most ABLE to create jobs,, but that doesnt necessarily mean thats what theyre gonna DO..If they dont know what tax policies, wage requirements, health insurance issues theyll be up against as employers, maybe there better off just sitting on their $$$...
Because, as we can see, even with an increasing number of rich people, we have fewer jobs,,

I guess I just see the world differently than you guys. I make my way in this world in the manner I see fit. If I wanted more money, I'd take a different job, but I'm not pregnant dog!ng about those that do. I don't understand class envy, it's never resonated with me and I lived 10 years poor as dirt.

IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #26 - 06/08/14 at 06:48:45

quote from earlier post:  "We have a spending problem, not a tax problem"... this nailed it boys and girls..

I'm sorry but I can't say it enough, our nation is way past bankrupt and nobody gives a sh*t. Like running deeper & deeper into credit card debt, and doing nothing to fix it, THIS IS A MAJOR FAILURE of the greedy bastards ruling over us..

we can't afford to give away money, services, nothing until the debt is zero..  maybe politicians can take a pay cut, or lose some "perks"

off topic, very sorry  Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 06/08/14 at 08:16:13

Its NOT a Failure,, its the End Game. TRansferring our wealth into their pockets,,Until people understand what the fed is they cant see it,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #28 - 06/08/14 at 09:13:05

sure it's a failure on their part, check their job description

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/08/14 at 09:38:26

From OUR POV, its a Huge Failure.. Look at the Patriot Act, destroys freedom, 100% UN Patriotic, Our electeds do not & have not ( for decades) legislated in ways the people want.  Who do they really work for? I dont feel like Ive been represented, do you?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 05:08:12

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Oh gah ... another 3 weeks!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.