Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
$400B China-Russia Gas deal (Read 135 times)
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: $400B China-Russia Gas deal
Reply #15 - 05/27/14 at 09:03:22

mpescatori wrote on 05/27/14 at 05:41:40:
In Italy, for example, over 80% families own the home they live in.
And banks only give you a mortgage for max. 80% of the stated value of the house - and ask for your employer's statement, no self-certification you earn amillion/year.

That's why Freddie Mac and others went bankrupt, and ruptured the housing speculation bubble, while in Europe there was no such bubble.

Not an expect, only know what I went thru to get a loan, I paid 20%, and I got a loan during the toughest part of the scandal.  And if anyone did a self cert of income it was cause they sold a commodity on a corner.   Wink

housing speculation bubble-yes there are house flippers, but these guys just don't buy a house and resell it the next day for a profit, most are renovated.  taking a '80's built house and bringing it up to current standards.  only speculation I heard of was of business property from oversea buyers.

WWW   IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #16 - 05/27/14 at 14:04:02

mpescatori wrote on 05/27/14 at 05:41:40:
Pine wrote on 05/26/14 at 07:51:16:
Well back to the Russia-China gas sale...

Mpescatori, I am curious as to why you think they will make the sale in euros? Doesn't that just put them into a different but equally bad currency with regards to their own currency fate/control?  (not saying your wrong.. just curious to why)

The Federal Reserve has been pumping new cash for the last ... 15 years in order to solve the US economic crisis.

The European central bank printed a predetermined amount of cash, distributed it to Nations, and told them "this is your allowance, make it work".

When some EU Nations pointed out "it isn't enough, we need more" the reply was "pay your debts and get opn with life".

So, hard times and grinding of teeth, but the economy is getting better because public spending is being slashed.

Moreover, popular economy is far different in different nations.

In Italy, for example, over 80% families own the home they live in.
And banks only give you a mortgage for max. 80% of the stated value of the house - and ask for your employer's statement, no self-certification you earn amillion/year.

That's why Freddie Mac and others went bankrupt, and ruptured the housing speculation bubble, while in Europe there was no such bubble.

My (admittedly very limited) understanding of the situation ( euros) was that, as with dollars and most every other currency,... inflation (due to increased currency creation) was still an issue.  While I have zero evidence to back that up , it would seem counter intuitive that the euro and the US dollar have kept more or less on par and we KNOW that the dollar supply has skyrocketed.  If what you say is true... that US dollar is being inflated and euro is not... it would seem that dollar should have dropped in value to the euro much more than is the case.  

However... Russia, due to the US banking sanctions brought on by Ukraine, sanctions that the EU agree with, has reasons to move away from dollars and euros other that just simple inflation (which is bad enough).

As always your insight appreciated!

Cool

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 05/27/14 at 18:15:49

Key word
manipulation..??

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #18 - 06/04/14 at 00:24:29

Manipulation ?  Huh

Of course not !!!

Sir... I am sincerely appalled by your accusations !  Cheesy There is no manipulation, none, I tell you !

Have a nice day, folks !  Cool

(now... where's that pill...)

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 06/04/14 at 06:57:41

Next time you dont agree with me just say so, man,, geeze..

Smiley

I like the guy w/ the glasses one,, man thats some prescription..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #20 - 06/05/14 at 02:03:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/04/14 at 06:57:41:
Next time you dont agree with me just say so, man,, geeze..

Smiley

I like the guy w/ the glasses one,, man thats some prescription..

What ? and take away all the fun from searching for nifty google pics ?  Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:08:30

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › $400B China-Russia Gas deal

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.