YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Hot Earth...
Reply #31 - 05/07/14 at 17:41:37

PS.. You all win...
I give up... You are all in that brilliant 3% that thinks you know more than all the experts in the  world...
You may need a bigger helmet... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #32 - 05/07/14 at 18:03:28

& yet, youve declined to offer any logical points against ours..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 05/07/14 at 18:50:00

Serowbot wrote on 05/07/14 at 17:41:37:
PS.. You all win...
I give up... You are all in that brilliant 3% that thinks you know more than all the experts in the  world...
You may need a bigger helmet... Huh...

That's a bit of a cop out dude....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #34 - 05/07/14 at 23:17:12

Youre a laid back dude. You want to trust people. You trust the goobs, We were Taught to do that,, I did it, for a few years, but the answers I was handed in the news or from teachers simply didnt fit into the equation I was observing ^& actually answer it,I finalloy met some people who knew about the federal reserve, They pointed me to Creature from Jekyll island,, I read it & Suddenly I SAW what was really happenimg. I( cant understabd how anyone can accept the  state of reality we are told is true.,

FWIW, My wi9fe was an "American".. She believed America was what she had grown up believibg. I didnt believe that,m but culdnt oprove itm,After kistening to Alex Jones & soending the first moinths taking nots & looking for ways to o\prove him wrong, unsuccessfully, I started taking what he qas saying to my wife & forcing her to listen to it & address it.
After a coupla weeks of that, she put her  face in her hands & Cried, Begging me to NOT change her reality,, & YES, thgere are more realities than one,, The realkity I see when I look at the world is vastly different from the reality the sheeple live in,, AND it Looks WEIRD to then,, as does their reality the opoerate in look weird to me.

GW Griffin, Lew Rockwell.,good places to go diggin,,& since Drudge has recently fsllen under threat, it must be of value,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #35 - 05/08/14 at 01:08:03

I read a post by I forget whom, with a word/abbreviation I did not understand and which I could not find online.

I replied in a joking manner, nothing obscene nor NSFW, yet both posts have been deleted.

I fail to understand.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #36 - 05/08/14 at 01:56:27

I understand, now...  Roll Eyes

Wrong thread...  Lips Sealed

I was referring to "TMI post" and it was actually in the "personal prob" thread about the poison ivy...

It's still all there...

I must be getting old...  Tongue

Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #37 - 05/08/14 at 03:29:16

one volcanic eruption pollutes the atmosphere more than the entire industrial age.. evidence shows earth has always had warming/cooling cycles

motorcycles have been my main transport since 1974
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #38 - 05/08/14 at 03:52:50

Pharisees, Sadducee, and Politicians all preach doom, with the only hope, as in hope and change, residing with putting our allegiance in them.......

Bot, you, me, anybody is free to put their faith wherever they want to, but  its our responsibility, to our self, to question it.......

As I said before, when Al Gore lives according to the threats of reducing our/his green foot print, I'll listen to him, just as I would listen to Obama re: race issues when they call their own into account when using the "N" word in comedy. rap music, etc.

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #39 - 05/08/14 at 10:02:42

DOOOM.....DOOOM

we must tax you to stop the DOOM

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #40 - 05/08/14 at 10:18:20

What's yer' elevation there in Florida, Shorty?... Undecided...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
shorty
Serious Thumper

be careful out there
gentlemen

southern NM
Reply #41 - 05/08/14 at 11:42:22

65 feet above sea level

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #42 - 05/08/14 at 16:36:51

The 97% is a lie, it is really around 52% and dropping:

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/11/20/the-97-consensus-myth-busted-by-a-real-...

The survey:

http://www.populartechnology.net/2013/05/97-study-falsely-classifies-scientis...

Where the lie originated:

http://iopscience.iop.org/1748-9326/8/2/024024/article

Exerpt from first link:

Quote:
We’ve all been subjected to the incessant “97% of scientists agree …global warming…blah blah” meme, which is nothing more than another statistical fabrication by John Cook and his collection of “anything for the cause” zealots. As has been previously pointed out on WUWT, when you look at the methodology used to reach that number, the veracity of the result falls apart, badly. You see, it turns out that Cook simply employed his band of “Skeptical Science” (SkS) eco-zealots to rate papers, rather than letting all authors of the papers rate their own work (Note: many authors weren’t even contacted and their papers wrongly rated, see here). The result was that the “97% consensus” was a survey of the SkS raters beliefs and interpretations, rather than a survey of the authors opinions of their own science abstracts. Essentially it was pal-review by an activist group with a strong bias towards a particular outcome as demonstrated by the name “the consensus project”.

This knowledge has been out there for a long time...

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #43 - 05/08/14 at 19:40:22

Well, given the rising sea levels, I am about to buy stock in a surfboard company.   Wink

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 05/09/14 at 05:07:45

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/05/04/global-temperature-update-no-global-wa...

Here's what I don't understand. This satellite data which measures temp shows no warming for 17 years in a row now. The IPCC reports that started the entire global warming craze predicted on 3 or 4 different occasions over this 17 year period the temp would have risen by various amounts. (Various because they reduced their predictions in later reports)

So how is it the data shows no increase yet all I hear now is that global warming has already affected me?
You got some 'planing to do Lucy....

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
06/01/24 at 16:12:38

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hot Earth...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.