Send Topic Print
North Country (Read 878 times)
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Re: North Country
Reply #15 - 04/25/14 at 16:43:51

Quote:
I would very much like to learn more information concerning who you gentlemen are, and how you may have come to formulate your opinions concerning your political views

For the purpose of this discussion, I would say I’m a pragmatic independent that is well-educated and cultured.  That is to say I have a graduate degree in business and have lived in many parts of the country.  I just happen to be a fan of single cylinder motorcycles.  

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 04/25/14 at 20:36:23

Update: Not sure if the Search is working correctly but all your posts and threads that I can find appear in the TT...interesting.

Ive noticed that. Im starting to wonder just How she found this site & what it is she hopes to accomplish here.. One things certain, if someone is expecting her to affect the thinking of anyone here she is failing them miserably. She makes no points, has no arguments, only talking points with nothing to back them up & when challenged, she pulls her head in & closes the door.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 04/25/14 at 21:08:29

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/25/14 at 20:36:23:
Update: Not sure if the Search is working correctly but all your posts and threads that I can find appear in the TT...interesting.

Ive noticed that. Im starting to wonder just How she found this site & what it is she hopes to accomplish here.. One things certain, if someone is expecting her to affect the thinking of anyone here she is failing them miserably. She makes no points, has no arguments, only talking points with nothing to back them up & when challenged, she pulls her head in & closes the door.

Before you answer "her", you might want to run your reply past Sew first. Otherwise, if you're to tough on his girl, he'll go all moderator on you.....

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 04/26/14 at 08:12:52

C'mon gang, WTF ????

Im starting to wonder just How she found this site & what it is she hopes to accomplish here.. One things certain, if someone is expecting her to affect the thinking of anyone here she is failing them miserably. She makes no points, has no arguments, only talking points with nothing to back them up & when challenged, she pulls her head in & closes the door.

With this being said, then why do you/we entertain her/it?

Can we possible turn the question around and ask each one of us why we come here then?

What/why is it that I need to challenge others, and be affirmed (hopefully) in the same manner, as he/she/it expects?
Remember, expectations are nothing more than premeditated resentments.....

Not talking style points, or the ability to argue like a litigating attorney, I am talking about "why".

You boyz wanna field that question then see if it can be extended to her, it, or whatever (maybe a lesbian, yea baby, got pixs?)

Hope you give it a shot, hate to see you pulls her head in & closes the door like some we know, eh  Kiss

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #19 - 04/26/14 at 08:14:09

WebsterMark wrote on 04/25/14 at 21:08:29:

Before you answer "her", you might want to run your reply past Sew first. Otherwise, if you're to tough on his girl, he'll go all moderator on you.....

You want some cheese too?  Roll Eyes

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 04/26/14 at 09:21:22

I come here to bring in articles & references to items of bad ( read :illegal) behavior on the part of the goobs & work to get more peoples eyes opened to what is going on & what their rights, powers & obligations as Americans are. She is a perfect candidate for change,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 04/26/14 at 09:28:22

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/26/14 at 09:21:22:
I come here to bring in articles & references to items of bad ( read :illegal) behavior on the part of the goobs & work to get more peoples eyes opened to what is going on & what their rights, powers & obligations as Americans are. She is a perfect candidate for change,

Fine, then why the need to name call others?
It is belittling, reflecting superiority, and distracts from the reason(s) you list.

You wanna feed me, teach me to fish, don't just throw a fish as me  Grin  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 04/26/14 at 10:36:53

When someone comes at me with what I see as belittling attitudes & pushing a failed agenda I am already less than willing to be patient with them & pretend my feelings arent involved. I AM pissed. Im sick & tired of watching the same ideas pressed forward & watching society spiral down & the left stands there & says the reason things arent going well is because theyve been denied the ability to make sufficient changes by the stodgy old conservative crowd who are just too stupid to see the value in the changes they want.. You dont believe the left have declared themselves to be intellectually superior? & when someone who has apparently never had an original thought accuses me of not being able to think for myself I usually get belligerent, especially when I offer up topics to discuss & instead, they simply run & hide from that & then come back & simply continue to spout talking points instead of talk about the topics Ive offered for debate.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #23 - 04/26/14 at 13:46:34

No JOG, I'll never accuse you of hiding your thoughts or feelings  Grin

I just question why you even take the time to try and plant seed in toxic soil?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 04/26/14 at 16:07:06

raydawg wrote on 04/26/14 at 08:14:09:

No thanks, I'm more of a beer guy. Besides, if I got the wrong wine, Sew might step in and take it from me and give it to "ms. North Country"

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #25 - 04/26/14 at 18:43:13

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/14 at 16:07:06:
raydawg wrote on 04/26/14 at 08:14:09:

No thanks, I'm more of a beer guy. Besides, if I got the wrong wine, Sew might step in and take it from me and give it to "ms. North Country"

Well just in case you have a change of heart.....
Make sure it has a screw top.
It is rather obvious she has no clue as to putting a cork in anything  Kiss  

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #26 - 04/27/14 at 05:56:00

Well said dawg...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #27 - 04/27/14 at 08:53:57

Lookin like shes pulled up stakes..Never DID address any challenge I laid out..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #28 - 04/27/14 at 10:50:40

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/27/14 at 08:53:57:
Lookin like shes pulled up stakes..Never DID address any challenge I laid out..

And "she" never will.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 04/27/14 at 10:58:38

Call me a schmuck, but I believe it really was a female w/ a sociology degree.. & OHH what a great benefit to society was that education she got..she paid to be brainwashed,,

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 10:41:18

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › North Country

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.