Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: The Ukraine
Reply #60 - 03/31/14 at 10:32:22

WebsterMark wrote on 03/31/14 at 10:20:29:
wambr wrote on 03/28/14 at 10:22:42:
it's hard to keep up with the translation.. sorry, but I had no time..and I don't know what was said...but I can't understand and accept the reality in which representatives of neo-Nazis living in the Western part of Ukraine bullied on the veterans of world war 2.. I can understand the dislike these people to "Soviet power"..but why humiliate people who saved the ancestors of these young mothercrappity smackers(sorry to be so blunt) from the horrors of fascism? how can this be allowed? can of course emotions slightly overwhelmed me.. correct me if I said something not in the topic..

uHow far from the Ukraine are you located? I'd be interested to hear more of your opinion of what's going on and why? What does the average Russian citizen think about Putin, the Ukraine, the USA etc....

He's about 1200 Km east of the Ukrainian border (750 miles)
Kharkov is the nearest Ukrainian major city, 3h30' flight from Samara
Check it on GoogleMaps or GoogleEarth.

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
wambr
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Russia, Samara
Reply #61 - 04/02/14 at 08:10:24

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/31/14 at 10:26:28:
And I want to know if you believe the vote in Crimea was a real vote or if the people felt forced to vote to go back to Russia. Ive heard it was a 98% Yes vote,Was that a real count? Were people threatened to Make them vote that way or did they REALLY want to go back under Russian rule? Your opinion would be appreciated,.

Jog, I can't say for sure-was threatened by someone or forced someone to vote "for" the connection with Russia, because I was not in the Crimea personally. but judging by the phone conversations with my aunt and her sister living in Odessa are very many(much more than over 50% of the population) people from the Eastern regions of Ukraine really want to live in Russia. because I can believe in the validity of the results of voting in the Crimea...

Yeah, it's not bigtwin, but it is the best half of it
  IP Logged
wambr
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Russia, Samara
Reply #62 - 04/02/14 at 08:26:42

WebsterMark wrote on 03/31/14 at 10:20:29:
uHow far from the Ukraine are you located? I'd be interested to hear more of your opinion of what's going on and why? What does the average Russian citizen think about Putin, the Ukraine, the USA etc....

course I'm glad that people in the Crimea want to live under Russian flag. but I'm happy not because I can go on rest to Crimea, like home.. I like it because I want people to live in continental Russia and in the Crimea. and about Kiev the new government, I can only say that bunch of bandits who came to the governance of the country, and how this country should be managed and what to do-they don't know... I'm not against the self-determination of the people of any country of the world, I just really sorry for all those living in Ukraine people...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #63 - 04/02/14 at 08:39:08

Thanks Wambr. Im taking that & posting it in another forum.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #64 - 05/02/14 at 21:48:16

Can you guys on the other side of the pond give us an update?  Recently, I've read articles that reflect things are about to escalate.  I don't put a lot of faith in our media.  Thanks, best regards.

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #65 - 05/02/14 at 21:53:02

pg wrote on 05/02/14 at 21:48:16:
Can you guys on the other side of the pond give us an update?  Recently, I've read articles that reflect things are about to escalate.  I don't put a lot of faith in our media.  Thanks, best regards.

I don't put a lot of faith in our media.  

Good thing my sinuses are clear. I woulda shot snot all over th place if not,,

I don't put a lot of faith in our media.  

Ahhh,, I just Love a well placed understatement,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #66 - 05/03/14 at 07:38:08

Okay,, heres a bit of an update. Ron Paul is well known for being a straight shooter. Thats precisely why bubs teamed up with dems to destroy his run for office. Both sides have their sacred cows & he would happily go about butchering them all w/o prejudice. The power structure doesnt want honest men in office. So, everyone marginalized him. Well,, here he lays out the FACT that we have spent Five Billion Dollars working to stir things up in the Ukraine over the past few years. The people who make fortunes on war do such things. The People dont. Now, you can puke if ya want, but WHERE its reported doesnt change the mans words,,
Alex Jones didnt write this & youre not gonna get it on CNN or Fox.

So,

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-on-ukraine-why-are-we-are-making-things-worse/

IP Logged
wambr
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Russia, Samara
Reply #67 - 05/03/14 at 10:41:16

what news do you say? the news is very bad... Yatsenyuk like very much wanted to destroy his entire people. hiding behind an "operation to restore order and the compliance integrity of the state", he simply destroys its compatriots, and thus simply does not give them a choice-they fight with him and his "national patriots,"... and in fact it is just some crazed thugs who like the SS troops burned alive people(yesterday in Odessa) shoot in response to a request skip the ambulance(Kramatorsk).. these guys news.. Sad

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #68 - 05/05/14 at 10:01:17

http://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2014/may/03/us-...

Yep, our $$$ has brought this unrest,, & our media hides that from us.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 00:17:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › The Ukraine

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.