Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
For anyone that doesnt believe in Fema Camps (Read 150 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: For anyone that doesnt believe in Fema Camps
Reply #15 - 10/04/13 at 21:24:39

45acp wrote on 10/04/13 at 17:58:40:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 10/04/13 at 07:57:27:
Boy! You best be careful!  Youre gonna wind up in trouble! One o them
Terrorism defining terrorists..

Terrorist is the new racist.

not quite true. anybody can be a terrorist, but you can only be a racist if your white. Grin thats the crap they teach the kids these days.

DUDE!! Thats FUNNY!,, Cuz its true

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 10/05/13 at 02:10:51

I'm not a racist but in a few years if this country last we are definitely going to be the minority. That doesn't really bother me I just wish they would turn that rap sh!t down LOL

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #17 - 10/05/13 at 12:37:17

and pull their g&d dåmn pants up. Roll Eyes

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 10/07/13 at 06:07:37

Happy birthday, Midnight.

--Steve

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #19 - 10/07/13 at 18:44:31

and the primary goal of any government is to STAY in power, the second goal is to get as much money as they can.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 10/07/13 at 20:42:02

Trippah wrote on 10/07/13 at 18:44:31:
and the primary goal of any government is to STAY in power, the second goal is to get as much money as they can.

And our job is to protect ourselves and family from tyrannical government who kills millions of innocents, lies, buries us in debt, takes away our rights, poorly educates our children, lets our infrastructure crumble while giving billions to other countries, threatens to steal from the elderly, demands everyone have to have healthcare no one can afford but the ones who are passing it are exempt, ships most of our good paying middle class jobs overseas, who has the most divided money between the rich and the poor of any country, has a totally unacceptable unemployment rate, for the most part has a gestapo for a police force, has a government that refuses to do their job and shuts down, has a government constantly creating new police forces, has a government that buys over a billion illegal bullets and thousands of rifles, forces us to deal with a crooked IRS who picks on poor people and lets the rich hide millions, who has each one of your children in debt $200,000 and climbing, who passed a bill unlimiting campaign contributions so now the rich gets to decide who our next canditates will be, they can legally read our email and listen in on any phone conversation, Are you getting the idea by now. A reporter asked Obama if he was concerned with his major drop in ratings. He replied "that's politics" I beg to disagree Mr President, you are doing one sh!tty job !!!!

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #21 - 10/08/13 at 00:31:50

Thank's Steve!

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 10/08/13 at 00:49:05

45acp wrote on 10/05/13 at 12:37:17:
and pull their g&d dåmn pants up. Roll Eyes

I'm 59 years old with the body of a 69 year old. My dad especially was predgidous. I was taught gowing up to use the N word. After thinking all along it was wrong(they are people too) they wanted to be colored, OK. Then it became Negros,Ok Then it became Blacks, OK. Now its African Americans. That's an oxymoron. They were not born in Africa. Blacks is as far as I'm taking it. They've never been slaves and I'm never had slaves but they can say anything they want to, have their own festivals and TV Shows, Etc  They can call eack other the N word and its OK. I had a coworker who was talking to 3 more white guys one day and he used the N word. A passerby turned him in and he was immediately fired while the Blacks can use it anytime. I believe in equal treatment, color should not matter.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 10/08/13 at 09:47:11

I had a coworker who was talking to 3 more white guys one day and he used the N word. A passerby turned him in and he was immediately fired while the Blacks can use it anytime.

Thats because only white people are racists,, dummy!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 07:18:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › For anyone that doesnt believe in Fema Camps

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.