Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mr. Prez, he works for me, not you. (Read 45 times)
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Mr. Prez, he works for me, not you.
10/03/13 at 11:30:54

“If you're working here, and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said, ‘You know what, I want to get something, but I don't know exactly what I'm going to get, but I'm just going to stop working till I get something, and I'm going to shut down the whole plant until I get something,’ you’d get fired,” Obama said at the M. Luis Construction Co. in Rockville, Md.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama--boehner-only-thing-keeping-government-shut-down-...

WWW   IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Re: Mr. Prez, he works for me, not you.
Reply #1 - 10/03/13 at 21:09:00

on the other side, he also works for ME

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Mr. Prez, he works for me, not you.
Reply #2 - 10/08/13 at 13:43:02

verslagen1 wrote on 10/03/13 at 11:30:54:
“If you're working here, and in the middle of the day you just stopped and said, ‘You know what, I want to get something, but I don't know exactly what I'm going to get, but I'm just going to stop working till I get something, and I'm going to shut down the whole plant until I get something,’ you’d get fired,” Obama said at the M. Luis Construction Co. in Rockville, Md.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama--boehner-only-thing-keeping-government-shut-down-...

A very odd statement to make to union workers who, in the past, have shut down the whole plant until they got something. Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/24/24 at 04:23:02

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mr. Prez, he works for me, not you.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.