Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #705 - 01/03/16 at 16:05:16

Old joke about Alzheimer’s‎:  
   “You can wrap your own Christmas presents”.
New Joke:
   “You can vote for Hillary”.

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #706 - 01/03/16 at 21:04:07

MnSprng, that picture reminds me of a buddy of mine from Brainerd who moved down south! We panic and close schools when there's a 1/2" of snow. In Minnesota they call that spring!  Grin

There's no problem that a full tank of gas and a sunny day can't fix!

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #707 - 01/03/16 at 21:48:44

Blog
Yahoo Weather for Gardena and they had a "Severe Weather Alert" -- expecting a tenth to a quarter inch of rain!!

( Also see Blog re: RAIN!! )

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #708 - 01/22/16 at 13:37:53

A store that sells new husbands opened in Melbourne where women can choose a husband. Instructions at the entrance explain how the store operates: You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors, and the value of the products increase as you ascend. You may choose any item from a particular floor or go up to the next floor but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign reads: Floor 1 – These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads: Floor 2 – These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

‘That’s nice,’ she thinks, ‘but I want more.’ So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads: Floor 3 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Good Looking.

‘Wow,’ she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads: Floor 4 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Really Good Looking, and Help With Housework.

‘Oh, mercy me!’ she exclaims, ‘I can hardly stand it!’ Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads: Floor 5 – These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads: Floor 6 – You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This empty floor demonstrates that women are impossible to please and always want more. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

To avoid gende-bias charges, the store’s owner opened a New Wives Store across the street. The first floor has wives that love sex. Wives on the second floor love sex, have money, and like beer. The third, fourth, fifth, and sixth floors have never been visited.

From
http://needtoknow.news/#return

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #709 - 01/24/16 at 11:37:52

IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #710 - 01/24/16 at 13:17:16

It's the little ones ya gotta watch it for!  Grin

2008 S40, Rotella T 15W-40 w/ZDDP added, Dyna, 140/90-15, Battery Tender Jr., Seat lift, #52.5/150/3 washers, Raptor
  IP Logged
Kris01
Serious Thumper

Eat, sleep, RIDE!

Tennessee
Reply #711 - 02/04/16 at 12:24:14

A man goes to his local church to confess...

Man: Father, I have sinned.

Priest: And how have you sinned?

Man: I have stolen someone's motorcycle and now I'm here to give it to you.

Priest: No, no, no! Don't give it to me! Give it back to the person you stole it from and you shall be forgiven.

Man: I did that but he said he didn't want.

Priest: In that case, you may keep the bike for yourself.

The man leaves and after the day is over the priest goes out to the parking lot to find his motorcycle missing.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #712 - 02/10/16 at 13:18:46

(Letter from farm kid to family)

Dear Ma and Pa,

I am well.  Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all the places
get filled up.

I was restless at first because you get to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting used to sleeping late now. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth
your bunk and shine some stuff.  No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not that bad, because there's warm water here. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much.

We go on "forced marches," which the platoon sergeant says is necessary to harden us.  If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different.  A "forced march" is about as
far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in big trucks.

The sergeant is like a school teacher.  He nags a lot.  The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing.  I keep getting awards for shooting.   I don't know why.  The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and
it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home.  All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it.  You don't even load your own cartridges. They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training.  You get to wrestle with them city boys.  I have to be real careful though, they break real easy.  It ain't like fighting
with them boys back home.  I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake .  I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6" and 130 pounds and he's 6'8" and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,

Alice

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #713 - 02/10/16 at 16:10:44

Dave,

How do you clean your built up residues off your valve -- without having to take it out, of course ???

(a little hospital humor here you know)

« Last Edit: 02/10/16 at 19:05:41 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #714 - 02/10/16 at 18:57:04

Answer ---- Rat poison, 3 milligrams once a day.

Hilarious, huh?      

Really, it has all the other patents rolling around  in stitches .....

Grin

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #715 - 02/11/16 at 03:58:17

Oldfeller.....Glad you made it though your surgery and kept your sense of humor.  I had no idea what the answer was to the question........so I just spent the night confused!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #716 - 02/11/16 at 06:08:48

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 02/10/16 at 18:57:04:

Hilarious, huh?....
Rodenticides:  http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/rodenticides.html -- "Warfarin was the first anticoagulant rodenticide... registered for use in 1950."

I take an average of 6.8 milligrams a day.  More than five years, ain't killed me yet!

WWW   IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #717 - 02/12/16 at 08:14:58

[][/img]

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #718 - 02/12/16 at 08:25:15

Paladin. wrote on 02/11/16 at 06:08:48:
Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 02/10/16 at 18:57:04:

Hilarious, huh?....
Rodenticides:  http://npic.orst.edu/factsheets/rodenticides.html -- "Warfarin was the first anticoagulant rodenticide... registered for use in 1950."

I take an average of 6.8 milligrams a day.  More than five years, ain't killed me yet!  

proof positive you are not a rat   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #719 - 02/14/16 at 18:56:02

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get in my own pants!!  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 07:16:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.