Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #525 - 03/17/15 at 15:56:17

A guy ends up with an older woman at a bar last.
She looked good for a 55-year-old. In fact, she was not too bad at all. He found himself thinking she probably had a hot daughter. They drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a "Sportsman's Double"?

"What's that?" the guy asked.

"It's a mother and daughter threesome." she said. As the guy's mind began to embrace the idea. He wondered what her daughter might look like.

He said, "No, I haven't."

They drank a bit more. She said with a wink, "tonight's your lucky night."

They hopped into a taxi and went back to her place. When they arrived back at her place and walked into the front door. She turned on the hall light and shouted upstairs.

"Mom… you still awake?"

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #526 - 03/17/15 at 15:58:17

Two policemen call the station:
"Hello. Is this the Sargent?"
"Yes.
"We have a case here. A woman has shot her husband
for stepping on the floor she had just mopped clean."

"Have you arrested the woman?"
"No sir.
"Why not?"

"The floor is still wet."

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #527 - 03/17/15 at 21:43:21

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodakio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: "Patrick Henry, 1775," he said.

"Very good! -- Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth.'

Again, no response except from Little Hodakio: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863."

"Excellent!" said the teacher continuing, "Let's try one a bit more difficult -- Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'?"

Once again, Hodakio's was the only hand in the air and he said: "John F. Kennedy, 1961."

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Hodakio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper:"F_ _ k the Japs."

"Who said that? --

I w​ant to know right now!? she angrily demanded.

Little Hodakio put his hand up, "General MacArthur, 1945."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right! -- Now who said that?"

Again, Little Hodakio says, "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? -- Suck this!"

Little Hodakio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, "You little nuts! -- If you say anything else -- I'll kill you!"

Little Hodakio frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004."

The teacher fainted. As-the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh nuts, we're screwed!"

Little Hodakio said quietly, "The American people, November 4, 2008."

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #528 - 03/17/15 at 21:45:20

A woman's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she had stayed by his bedside every single day.

One day, when he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he whispered, eyes full of tears, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. You know what?"

"What dear?" she asked gently, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

"I think you're bad luck."

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #529 - 03/17/15 at 21:46:50

Here is a medical distinction between “Guts” and “Balls”.
We've heard colleagues referring to people with “Guts”, or with “Balls”.

Do they, however, know the difference between them?

Here’s the official distinction; straight from the British Medical Journal: Volume 323; page 295.

GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a night out with the lads, being met by your wife with a broom,
and having the “Guts” to ask: “Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?”

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer,
lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the “Balls” to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I trust this clears up any confusion.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal.

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #530 - 03/19/15 at 17:30:31

Speaking of brooms- while pacing the rented moving truck for our move here I packed the broom first.(our broom was hand made by a craftsman and looks like a witches broom). Every time I came into the new house with stuff my wife would ask "where is the broom?" I kept explaining where it was and she kept asking. When I finally got to it I gave it to her and said "Here's your effing broom- go for a ride!"

I hate moving.

IP Logged
MnSpring
Serious Thumper

Younger than most
people my age.

Minn
Reply #531 - 03/25/15 at 09:42:51

Have you hear the one,
about the Irishman walking out of the Bar ?

Ben Franklin once said: "If you give up a freedom, for the sake of security, you will have neither".
Which is More TRUE, today, than yesterday.('06, S-40, Stock) well, mostly .
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #532 - 03/25/15 at 10:22:53

MnSpring wrote on 03/25/15 at 09:42:51:
Have you hear the one,
about the Irishman walking out of the Bar ?

musta been an english bar.

WWW   IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #533 - 03/25/15 at 22:21:46

what should you do when you're riding a horse an you see a giraffe and a lion coming up behind you Huh

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
old_rider
Serious Thumper

Backyard Bill
Productions

flordia panhandle
Reply #534 - 03/26/15 at 07:37:32

Wait until the ride stops and get off the carousel. (merry go round) Grin Grin

We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #535 - 04/02/15 at 21:00:49

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (O.M.G.!!!) A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy. I'm still not over the pig.) The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home . What the...?) The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes. Lucky pig! Can you imagine?) The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?) Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still can't believe that pig ...quality over quantity.) Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.) Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (Okay, so that would be a good thing.) A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder how much the government paid to figure that out.) An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.) Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.) Polar bears are left-handed. (Talk about a southpaw.) Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig? Do the dolphins know about the pig?) Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread these crazy facts. (and God love that pig!Smiley

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
projectfj

Alabama
Reply #536 - 04/03/15 at 00:07:03

The pig fact made me think of this Jim Carrey stand up from a while back: https://youtu.be/KQHsVPD5Ans . The part I'm referring to is about 5:40 to 7:30. Props to the pig though. I heard somewhere that after a bee (not sure which kind) is romantically involved, it's jewels explode. Compared to some species, we got it made.

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #537 - 04/08/15 at 05:27:37

Please don't cut the grass.

IMG_1855.JPG

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #538 - 04/19/15 at 09:11:48

I dunno if it goes here or maybe in the computer thread.. or maybe its own thread, for stupid.. hey, maybe it would fit in the one Row posted of that gal having a seizure,,,
Anyway, here's one more idiotic moment in the lives of Americans.

First, a disclaimer: Alcohol was involved.

Two men got into a heated debate over which was better, the Apple operating system in iPhones or the Android OS found in a dozen other phones, like Samsung and LG.

But this was no ordinary debate, with one man categorically laying out the strengths of his favorite OS and the other countering with thoughtful, well-stated refutations.

No. One man smashed a bottle over the back of the other man’s head. Then, they both stabbed each other.

Police in Tulsa, OK, say a passerby found a man covered in blood, stumbling around the parking lot of the apartment building around 1 a.m. Both men were taken to the hospital, where they remian. No word on their conditions.

So far, no charges have been filed. But what if only one man is charged: Will that make the OTHER operating system clearly superior?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #539 - 04/19/15 at 15:58:20

Not that funny

[][/img]

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 19:21:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.