Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65
Send Topic Print
HUMOR (jokes and such!) (Read 13690 times)
RatdogWillie
Serious Thumper

Nostalgia isn't what
it used to be...

Johnstown, PA.
Re: HUMOR (jokes and such!)
Reply #165 - 02/12/14 at 04:38:19

On a bitterly cold winters morning a husband and wife in Buffalo, NY were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snowplows can get through." So the good wife went out and moved her car.

A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, "We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd numbered side of the street, so the snowplows can get through." The good wife went out and moved her car again.

The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, "We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park...."

Then the electricity went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, "I don't know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snowplows can get through?"

Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied, "Why don't you just leave the car in the garage this time."

.................................................................>>>>>

Do you know why cows wear bells?

Because their horns don't work!!

What was the best thing before sliced bread?
Why is it called tourist season if we can't shoot them?
How is it possible to have a civil war?
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #166 - 02/16/14 at 11:09:23

I was in a London pub one night and had had a few drinks, when I noticed two rather large women at the bar.

They both had strong accents, so I asked them, "Are you two ladies from Scotland?"

One of the turned to me and practically screamed, "It's Wales you idiot!"

I apologized immediately and said, "Sorry, are you two whales from Scotland?"

That's the last thing I remember.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #167 - 02/17/14 at 22:21:49

A man on is Motorcycle was riding along a California beach when suddenly the heavens opened above him and, in a booming voice, God said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The biker pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can ride over anytime I want."

God replied, "Your request is materialistic; think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking; the supports required reaching the bottom of the Pacific and the concrete and steel it would take! I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that could possibly help all mankind."

The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally, he said, "God, I wish that I, and all men, could understand women; I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothing's wrong, why she snaps and complains when I try to help, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

God replied: "You want four lanes or six on that bridge...?"

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #168 - 02/23/14 at 00:30:07

A group of 15 year old boys discussed where they should meet for
dinner. It was agreed they would meet at the McDonald's next to
Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because they only had six dollars among
them, they could ride their bikes, and that cute girl in Social Studies
lives on the same street and they might see her.

Ten years later, the group of now 25 year old guys discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood Grille because the beer was cheap, the bar had free snacks, the house band was good, there was no cover charge and there were lot of cute girls.

Ten years later, at 35 years of age, the group discussed where they should
meet for dinner. It was decided they would meet at Captain Jack's
Seafood Grille because the booze was good, it was near their gym and,
if they went late enough, there wouldn't be too many whiny little kids.

Ten years later, at 45, the group discussed where they should meet
for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood
Grille because the martinis were big and the waitresses wore tight pants.

Ten years later, now 55, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner.It was agreed they would meet at Capt Jack's Seafood Grille because the prices were reasonable, they have a nice wine list and fish is good for your cholesterol.

Ten years later, at 65 years of age,the group discussed where they should
meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's Seafood
Grille because the lighting was good and they have an early bird special.

Ten years later, at 75 years of age, the group discussed where they should meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Capt Jack's Seafood Grille because the food was not too spicy and the restaurant was handicapped accessible.

Ten years later, at 85 years of age, the group discussed where they should
meet for dinner. It was agreed they would meet at Captain Jack's
Seafood Grille because they had never been there before.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #169 - 02/23/14 at 20:10:05

President Obama walked into the Bank of America to cash a check. As he approached the cashier he said, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier:
"It would be my pleasure sir. Would you please show me your ID?"

Obama:  
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA!!!!"

Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who  you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers and requirements of the Dodd /Frank legislation, etc., I  must insist on seeing your ID.

Obama:
"Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
"I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
"I order you to cash this check!"

Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do.  One day, Tiger Woods came into the bank without ID.  To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and  made a beautiful shot across the bank into a cup.  With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.

Another time, Andre Agassi came in without ID.  He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a  fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in my cup.  With that shot we cashed his check. So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"

Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, I can't think of a single thing.  I don't have a clue what to do.

Cashier:
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #170 - 02/23/14 at 21:40:29

Dane,.. if that ain't political... I don't know what is ...

MY favorite...
"Why do cows have bells?...
Because their horns don't work"...
Grin Grin Grin

That's a keeper...
Grin...

« Last Edit: 02/24/14 at 11:48:53 by Serowbot »  

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #171 - 02/24/14 at 10:50:06

Serowbot wrote on 02/23/14 at 21:40:29:
Dane,.. if that ain't political... I don't know what is ...

Yeah, I know  Embarrassed  The other option was uncomfortably uncouth so I went with the lesser of two evils.  Smiley

The bridge to Hawaii is a great one!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #172 - 02/24/14 at 20:19:50

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page..."Passing motorist save little girl from being eaten in Lion attack."

So then, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

U.S. MARINE BIKIE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH

....and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days...

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #173 - 02/25/14 at 15:08:01

anebv8 wrote on 02/24/14 at 20:19:50:
....and THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days...

Nailed it!!!

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #174 - 02/26/14 at 06:45:27

So this man and women were about to celebrate their 40th Anniversery and the man was reflecting on their life together.  He and his wife had married young and struggled with money issues like a lot of folks, raised a family, and had a good life together.  As he reflected...the man became curious, and asked his wife "Have you ever cheated on me?"

The wife confessed that she had once.  She reminded him of the time that they were having money problems and were not able to keep up with the house payments, and it looked like they might lose their home.  She asked if he remembered the bank suddenly granting them a new mortgage at a reduced interest rate?  She said that she had gone and talked to the Bank President, and one thing led to another and she spent an intimate afternoon with him.....and they were able to keep their home.  The husband was upset - but realized that the woman had done it so they could keep their house.

She then confessed....that there was another time she had been unfaithful.  She asked if he remembered the time that he was having health problems, and they could not afford to have the necessary tests done. As time passed he was getting worse, and then their Docter suddenly had figured out a way to get the tests done and the necessary medication without any cost to them.....and she confessed that she had spent an afternoon with the Dr. and showed him things that were not listed in any medical journals.  Once again the husband was upset - but then he realized that she had done that for him.

He was blessed and thankful that she had done these things to get him  through some rough times - and he told her that he was greatful that it was only twice that she had strayed.  At that she commented that there was one other time that she had been unfaithful.  He was shocked, and wanted to know what had caused to to stray a third time.  She reminded him of the time he was running to be elected the President of the local mens lodge......and he needed 38 votes to win the election! Shocked

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
anebv8

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rangiora,New Zealand
Reply #175 - 02/26/14 at 21:41:10

my kinda pilot  Wink

lol.png

Ago Solvo Intereo Puteus
  IP Logged
pg
Serious Thumper

In Transit
Reply #176 - 02/26/14 at 21:49:17

Shocked

ATT00469.jpg

I don't make the rules, I just know what they are.....

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #177 - 02/27/14 at 13:20:05

A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping into your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you.

I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

darn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #178 - 02/28/14 at 06:38:35

Worlds Worst Hunting Dog!

World_s_Worst_Hunting_Dog.jpg

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #179 - 03/02/14 at 10:23:50

[][/img]

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 20:42:25

General CategoryThe Cafe › HUMOR (jokes and such!)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.