Riverside, CA
Re: straight arrow!
Reply #15 - 07/10/13 at 10:50:08

srinath wrote on 07/08/13 at 14:00:50:
..../2013/06/27/corzine-slapped-with-charges-over-mf-global-coll
apse/
Cool.
Srinath.

I like how an article dated 6/7/13 is used to refute an article dated 7/8/13. Just thought I'd note that little tidbit.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 07/10/13 at 10:59:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/10/13 at 09:55:35:
i see you as agenda driven & w/o [principle. whatever it takes to achieve the goal, regardless of rights .AM I WRONg? Do you actually believe the bill of rights is to be honored at all times? do you support the constitution? or do you support an agenda?
why is it no one with a d behind their name should be [punished for breaking a law if you can find someone with an r who got away with it?
show me where i have suggested someone NOT be prosecuted for wrong doingt..

Bill of rights ... all I hear you say is second amendment ... have you even read the bill of rights ? Seen it ?
Do you support the constitution or just the parts of it you like ?
That's funny ... that's exactly how I see you when the arrow may point to a republican. Why is it that both legs need to be in a fire when there is someone with an R behind their name ?

Dane Allen wrote on 07/10/13 at 10:50:08:
srinath wrote on 07/08/13 at 14:00:50:
..../2013/06/27/corzine-slapped-with-charges-over-mf-global-coll
apse/
Cool.
Srinath.

I like how an article dated 6/7/13 is used to refute an article dated 7/8/13. Just thought I'd note that little tidbit.

That's easy - its because theburningplatform made up the news on 7/8/13. The last bit of real news was earlier.

WD wrote on 07/10/13 at 10:43:29:
Political party makes no difference, politicians who intentionally violate the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights, for whatever reason, need to be strung up.

Are there Amendments that need to go away? Yes, but they are not in the first 10, which are the ones that matter. The Bill of Rights is sacrosanct, they need to keep their kickback swollen fingers off of it.

Ooo I didn't know there were amendments that were lesser than the other amendments ... I get it, only the ones written by slave owning, illegitimate children bearing "fathers" need to be left to stand ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 07/10/13 at 13:07:05

how can you say that? id support bush or cheney in cuffs in a heartbeat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 07/10/13 at 13:41:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/10/13 at 13:07:05:
how can you say that? id support bush or cheney in cuffs in a heartbeat.

Keep this up and you'd lose the accusation in a bit.
Just dont revert back and expect it to go away.

Yea that, and the funky media/blogs ... they can find the stories better because they are more low level than the nation/world wide media and hence can turn on a dime, but if its not picked up by national media and there is right and left leaning in the national media too, its probably bogus.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #19 - 07/10/13 at 13:44:41

Political party makes no difference, politicians who intentionally violate the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights, for whatever reason, need to be strung up.

Are there Amendments that need to go away? Yes, but they are not in the first 10, which are the ones that matter. The Bill of Rights is sacrosanct, they need to keep their kickback swollen fingers off of it.

+1   Smiley

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 07/10/13 at 13:54:39

Midnightrider wrote on 07/10/13 at 13:44:41:

+1   Smiley

Oh I thought they were just in the first 2 ... No ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:32:09

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › straight arrow!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.