justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
straight arrow!
07/08/13 at 13:43:20

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=57341

excerpt

If you are a billionaire former Goldman Sachs CEO, ex-governor, and one of Obama’s biggest donors and steal $1.2 billion directly from the accounts of your customers and cover-up that theft, then you are not a criminal. If you reveal the un-Constitutional spying on all American citizens by the government, you are a traitor and face life imprisonment. This is your American Republic in a nutshell. Anyone that doesn’t believe we are a corporate fascist oligarchy run by the ultra-wealthy for the benefit of the ultra-wealthy, just isn’t thinking. And the beat goes on.
Jon Corzine will not face criminal charges over MF Global: report
July 8, 2013, 2:14 PM

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: straight arrow!
Reply #1 - 07/08/13 at 13:46:20

I was wondering when you'd be comming round to this ...

So much for the "Both legs into a fire" mantra JOG ... like I said, 100% hypocrisy.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #2 - 07/08/13 at 13:47:37

what? how ios this bushs fault? who owns this?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 07/08/13 at 13:53:19

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/08/13 at 13:47:37:
what? how ios this bushs fault? who owns this?

Aaaah Now I get it ... its only 2 legs in the fire if it is Bush/Cheney's fault ...

Sorry my bad. Oooh wait a sec ... that's what I've been saying all along ... with you refuting that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/08/13 at 14:00:50

Now that I have this - The burning platform ... as credible as it gets for right wing nut jobs I guess ...
Here is the real news.

Federal regulators are going after former MF Global CEO Jon Corzine, more than 18 months after the firm spiraled into bankruptcy amid allegations it improperly used customer cash in a last-ditch effort to stay afloat.

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission announced civil charges against Corzine, former MF Global assistant treasurer Edith O’Brien and the firm Thursday, alleging the “illegal use” of nearly $1 billion in a “vain attempt to keep the company afloat,” according to CFTC Enforcement Director David Meister.

Corzine is charged with failure to act in good faith and “violating his legal obligations to diligently supervise” those under him, while O’Brien faces a charge of “aiding and abetting the firm’s misuse of customer funds” as she “directed, approved, and/or caused improper transfers of hundreds of millions of dollars from customer accounts to help meet the firm’s needs during the final days of October 2011, while knowing that MF Global did not have sufficient proprietary funds available in those customer accounts for those transfers.”

Specter Of Enron Raised In MF Global Hearing Steve SchaeferForbes Staff

MF Global Files For Bankruptcy As Corzine's Grand Plan Fails Steve SchaeferForbes Staff

MF Global Inc. has agreed to 100% restitution for companies affected and a $100 million penalty, but the cases against MF Global Holdings, O’Brien and, most importantly, Corzine, are proceeding.

Courtesy - http://www.forbes.com/sites/steveschaefer/2013/06/27/corzine-slapped-with-cha...

Not the credibility of "theburningplatform" ... but this is all I can manage.
And I also have others like NY times or crap like that.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/08/13 at 14:49:21

so, youre saying corsine will be prosecuted? we can only hope

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 07/09/13 at 07:13:53

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/08/13 at 14:49:21:
so, youre saying corsine will be prosecuted? we can only hope

Obviously not ... since theburningplatform has said so.

Dude - 2 people have gone to jail, a whopping 2 - Bernie Madoff for Ponzi scheme and Raj Rajarathnam for insider trading.
Every day that Angelo Mozilo, lloyd Blankfein and the few 1000 others walk the earth as free men after robbing small town, rural counties, school systems, and retirees off the life savings and pocketed the $$$ is one more day every one of us should be throwing up in our mouths a little.

So Yes Jon Corzine and a few 1000 others should go to jail, preferably the same jail cell ... put 300 white collar criminals into 1 6X6 cell. But this crime is not politically limited. The 1000+ who need to be in jail have richly contributed to both parties with Bush being the biggest benificiary in the 04 campaign ...

These fools will pay up to the perceived winner ... they are hoes.

Yea may not go to jail, but 1000+ need to be ... Lets start with JO morgan's CEO Jaimie Dimon ... tha ta$$hole is on the verge of being knighted ... dirt bag ... clueless dirt bag if you ask me.

He was going to evade taxes by moving to europe ... No you a$$hole you still owe US taxes ...
He claimes during the recession that unless he kept his executives pay in the several 10's of millions, they would tell him "Jaimie, I cant live like this, I will have to go else where" yea ... to the unemployment line.
He claimed his executives were being paid to compete with european companies which were going to Woo them ... yea they were going to give them lots and lots of Greek bonds. Clueless, worthless liar. Throw that a$$hole in jail first. Then toss 300+ on top of him, starting with the fattest ...

Yea stop reading garbage like "theburningplatform" - not that anyione will or will not go to jail, but pulling 1 dirt bag out and singling out him saying that dirbag isn't going to jail, is an insult to the other 1000+ dirt bags that roam free and dont get no attention.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/09/13 at 17:12:36

im not suggesting others go free,, & blowing it off because others walk only encourages them,, prosecute every one that ya can.

Lets start with JO morgan's CEO Jaimie Dimon ... tha ta$$hole is on the verge of being knighted ... dirt bag ... clueless dirt bag if you ask me.

clueless? hardly,, he knows exactly what he is doing,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 07/09/13 at 17:34:55

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/09/13 at 17:12:36:
im not suggesting others go free,, & blowing it off because others walk only encourages them,, prosecute every one that ya can.

Lets start with JO morgan's CEO Jaimie Dimon ... tha ta$$hole is on the verge of being knighted ... dirt bag ... clueless dirt bag if you ask me.

clueless? hardly,, he knows exactly what he is doing,,

Clueless cos he says this garbage ...
You picking 1 dirtbag to hold up glazes over the other 1000+ ...
There is plenty more, and a lot worse ... I know ... I understand you only pick the Obama donor/democrat. And you echo the republican blog "theburningplatform" in this case. I understand that ... I'll just tell you going back to Enron the Bush backers outnumber Obama backers in this 10-1.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 07/09/13 at 19:32:44

your refusal to see my fairness is proof of your unfairness, im sick of the accusations & lies, i want every criminal investigated, tried 7 if guilty, punished, bush, cheney, clinton, bammy, all of them,, ytou refuse to believe i am honest & fair & frankly, im sick of it,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #10 - 07/10/13 at 08:02:10

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/09/13 at 19:32:44:
your refusal to see my fairness is proof of your unfairness, im sick of the accusations & lies, i want every criminal investigated, tried 7 if guilty, punished, bush, cheney, clinton, bammy, all of them,, ytou refuse to believe i am honest & fair & frankly, im sick of it,,

Ha ha ... yea ... when Its Obama its like he's breaking the Big C he should be arrested ...

When its Bush ... its like Uhmmmm like I have always said "Both parties need to put their legs in a fire"

You parrot crap from "theburningplatform" as it was credible news ... Why was Lindsay Lohan's twitter feed down for the day ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 07/10/13 at 08:30:10

took me a long time, but it finally became obvious,, people who will not accept that someone else is honest & fair after having seen it demonstrated are unable to trust others,, because they know they themselves are dishonest. ive been fair &* critical of wrong, regardless of source, you will not accept that. i no longer believe you are honest

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 07/10/13 at 08:59:31

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/10/13 at 08:30:10:
took me a long time, but it finally became obvious,, people who will not accept that someone else is honest & fair after having seen it demonstrated are unable to trust others,, because they know they themselves are dishonest. ive been fair &* critical of wrong, regardless of source, you will not accept that. i no longer believe you are honest

Yea OK whatever man. I see you as nothing close to balanced or honest. You are all for honesty when Bush/Cheney looks like may be implicated.

You're hard core right wing in the guise of being a constitutional liberatrian ... with a good bit of the "Troofer" twist thrown in.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 07/10/13 at 09:55:35

i see you as agenda driven & w/o [principle. whatever it takes to achieve the goal, regardless of rights .AM I WRONg? Do you actually believe the bill of rights is to be honored at all times? do you support the constitution? or do you support an agenda?
why is it no one with a d behind their name should be [punished for breaking a law if you can find someone with an r who got away with it?
show me where i have suggested someone NOT be prosecuted for wrong doingt..

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #14 - 07/10/13 at 10:43:29

Political party makes no difference, politicians who intentionally violate the Constitution, especially the Bill of Rights, for whatever reason, need to be strung up.

Are there Amendments that need to go away? Yes, but they are not in the first 10, which are the ones that matter. The Bill of Rights is sacrosanct, they need to keep their kickback swollen fingers off of it.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:47:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › straight arrow!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.