Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Who wanted to give a cool SEVEN BILLION to Africa? (Read 72 times)
HondaLavis

It's nothing
personal; the other
one came first.

Plano, TX
Who wanted to give a cool SEVEN BILLION to Africa?
07/01/13 at 05:11:48

http://www.forbes.com/sites/williampentland/2013/06/30/obamas-backs-7-billion...

This is absolute bull!  Just another betrayal by a president I didn't vote for.   Angry

"You ride a single cylinder motorcycle??"

"When you're good, one is all you need." Wink

I guess that means I'm no good anymore; I've got 4 more cylinders! '08 Yamaha FJR1300 and still '01 Savage
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Who wanted to give a cool SEVEN BILLION to Afr
Reply #1 - 07/01/13 at 09:34:16

HondaLavis - Nice avatar ... Baseless point.

Scale of reference man, always -

When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centrepiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year, $15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.

From - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/popular-in-africa-bush-has-giv...

Not only is it a neutral source, its also outside the US and more importantly its a congragulatory article for Bush.

OK Your president, one I didn't vote for quadrupled the $1.4 bn ... and promised $30 Bn.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 07/01/13 at 16:01:43

srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 09:34:16:

When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centrepiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year, $15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.

From - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/popular-in-africa-bush-has-giv...

Not only is it a neutral source, its also outside the US and more importantly its a congragulatory article for Bush.

OK Your president, one I didn't vote for quadrupled the $1.4 bn ... and promised $30 Bn.

Cool.
Srinath.

Maybe the point is that Bush spent money to save people from a horrible virus and Obama is putting up utility poles? Aids vs Utility Poles, I think saving lives a bit more important but I don't know if this is what the OP was going for. Don't even know if he was a Bush fan.

Always back to Bush Grin Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/01/13 at 20:13:24

Its okay if my guy does stupid crap! YOur guy got away with it!

How long till we stop this?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/02/13 at 07:28:47

Dane Allen wrote on 07/01/13 at 16:01:43:
srinath wrote on 07/01/13 at 09:34:16:

Cool.
Srinath.

Maybe the point is that Bush spent money to save people from a horrible virus and Obama is putting up utility poles? Aids vs Utility Poles, I think saving lives a bit more important but I don't know if this is what the OP was going for. Don't even know if he was a Bush fan.

Always back to Bush Grin Grin Grin

What ... Obama also is doing medical aid.
Bush didn't do squat about AIDS ... he cut off aid to organisations that didn't preach Abstinence. Basically he pushed his religion and spent all that $$$ ... More of the RMoney charity ... pushing his own religious cult.

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/01/13 at 20:13:24:
Its okay if my guy does stupid crap! YOur guy got away with it!

How long till we stop this?

Oh yea time for you to get back to your "Hold both feet to a fire" cave.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 07/02/13 at 15:35:34

when will you stop defending bad behavior because someone else got away with it? ive been hollering this for years,, before bush, before clinton, i want accountability & you do not.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #6 - 07/02/13 at 17:26:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/02/13 at 15:35:34:
when will you stop defending bad behavior because someone else got away with it? ive been hollering this for years,, before bush, before clinton, i want accountability & you do not.

Because it is a team sport for them, 100% unquestioning loyalty!!!

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 07/03/13 at 07:33:01

Yea yea we want both legs in the fire eh wink wink ... gotcha ...

You dont want accountability ... you want Obama's accountabiltiy, you want both feet in the fire when it looks like Bush/Cheney is implicated.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #8 - 07/03/13 at 09:04:08

Dont you dare .. you have no right to call me a liar..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 07/03/13 at 12:49:13

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/03/13 at 09:04:08:
Dont you dare .. you have no right to call me a liar..

Not liar - Fiar. Put both legs in the fiar. OK Fiar.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 07/06/13 at 12:04:37

The sad thing about is we cant stop him. Someone should police Washington and put a stop to their sh!t or when the spending gets over a billion dollars let the people vote on it. We're not stupid and I for one are tired of their sh!t. I think Obama would be impeached but nobody wants Biden for president. His political rating will probably as low as Buash's before he gets out. You've got the black racist who would follow him straight into hell but the rest of us are pretty much fed up with his lying,spying, and him trying cover his ass.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 07/10/13 at 12:02:53

Someone needs to police the crooks in Washington. They do what the majority of the people dont want. The people need the right to vote on impeachment , not there a$$hole buddies in congress. The people need the right to control more of what is going on in Washington. Elections are a joke. How many congressmen have promised one thing and once elected do a 180 and screw the people who voted then in. Africa has oil and diamonds, they can take care of themselves.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:49:14

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Who wanted to give a cool SEVEN BILLION to Africa?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.