Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: they didnt notice?
Reply #30 - 07/03/13 at 13:47:19

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:41:35:
srinath wrote on 07/03/13 at 12:59:15:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 11:16:00:
Well, here is a great example of intellectual integrity, JOG is able to acknowledge when a point is lacking enough foundation, with dignity and honor, and not to push an indefensible position for ideological reasons. Thank you for setting a good example for others who are lacking in this area!!!

Dane - that's cos he was left no squeeze room and the fall back "Put both legs in a fire" route too was blocked ...

Having known you both for the same amount of time and my experiences with each of you I feel very confident in wholing dismissing this personal attack on JOG's integrity. I stand by my earlier statement.

Having known JOG for a lot longer than I have known you, I stand by  fire ready to put 2 or 3 feet in it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #31 - 07/03/13 at 13:47:48

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 11:18:20:
That you take this literally is a joke in itself  Grin Grin wink, wink, nudge, nudge  Wink Wink Wink <---- see these?

Just making sure you know what a big whopper this was from the "daily caller", CNS news etc, all of which had these up on their front page, as well as Hannity.com. The size of the whopper will determine the size of the stick used to beat it.

Cool.
Srinath. [/quote]

Oh, it has not been proven false, the feed just stopped and we are left to wonder why. It easily could be that there are too many Obama scandals to talk about so the low hanging fruit gets picked first. We all know illegls get our taxes redistributed to them in the form of earned income credit and it isn't too much to assume the address is a tax preparer specializing in illegals.

With your ability to fantasize about the IRS IG hacking all the IRS computers to hide evidence of conservative malfeasance to make an excuse for Romney's loss I am surprised you are unable to make this tiny leap of logic....

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #32 - 07/03/13 at 14:06:33

Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 13:47:48:
Dane Allen wrote on 07/03/13 at 11:18:20:
That you take this literally is a joke in itself  Grin Grin wink, wink, nudge, nudge  Wink Wink Wink <---- see these?

Just making sure you know what a big whopper this was from the "daily caller", CNS news etc, all of which had these up on their front page, as well as Hannity.com. The size of the whopper will determine the size of the stick used to beat it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Oh, it has not been proven false, the feed just stopped and we are left to wonder why. It easily could be that there are too many Obama scandals to talk about so the low hanging fruit gets picked first. We all know illegls get our taxes redistributed to them in the form of earned income credit and it isn't too much to assume the address is a tax preparer specializing in illegals.

With your ability to fantasize about the IRS IG hacking all the IRS computers to hide evidence of conservative malfeasance to make an excuse for Romney's loss I am surprised you are unable to make this tiny leap of logic.... [/quote]

Ooo daney daney daney ... you're not having to hack anything. Its data you have access to, likely you are the only one who does have that access.
Its as simple as a piece of paper sitting on your desk metaphorically ...
You can delete it ... AKA throw it away. No one will ever know. no hacking needed. The access if granted to you as the owner/administrator of that data. You grant access to others ... or you dont, you can even withdraw it. Like I said dane - its called a computer. You can look it up.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #33 - 07/03/13 at 14:09:01

The "feed" stopped because that's what the Daily caller types do.
Post bogus crap without context or proof.
Their republican base gets all lathered up and mad @ Obama.
They drop the matter.
The republican base gets even more lathered up and mad @ Obama cos he was able to quash the story ...
Repeat.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #34 - 07/05/13 at 14:24:06

I'm not a pug or a democrat. I don't like Obama, in fact I don't like the government period. Betcha I get audited this year.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 03:00:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › they didnt notice?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.