Send Topic Print
BO Knows (Read 53 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
BO Knows
06/28/13 at 17:25:41

" 80% of Americans oppose arming the terrorist-linked rebels in Syria, yet the Obama Administration is preparing to do exactly that. [The largest group fighting the Assad government is an al-Qaeda jihadist group called the al-Nusra front. The overthrow of Assad will deliver Syria to al-Qaeda.] Ben Swann 2013 Jun 27"    80% of Americans want nothing else to do with the Middle East but Obama doesn't care. Just like all the politicians we elect, once they get where they're going they're gonna look after theirselves and their buddies. Only an idiot would wanna get some sh!t started in the Middle East again and that's what Obama is turning out to be, not to mention he could care less about the wishes of the people who elected him. Jerry you can get mad but I detest, hate, despise the government. If it wasn't for my family I would change countries. This government sux, its turning this nation into a sinking ship. Both parties are wrong, Bush would be doing the same thing if he were in office. Obama is just a puppet on strings and his war machine buddies are pulling the strings.I knew when he put that dude from Monsanto and Rahm Emanuel (Goldman Sachs) on his board I had screwed up voting for him the first time. Rahm Emanuel got elected mayor of Chicago and the first thing he did was lay off half the police force in the most crime ridden city in the US. The money probably went in his back pocket. 33 murders in one weekend and not hardly any cops. Doesn't surprise me. Most of em are dope dealers, I just hate it when innocents get caught in the crossfire.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: BO Knows
Reply #1 - 06/29/13 at 14:52:55

White House Study Finds Guns Save Lives: 'Consistently Lower Injury Rates Among Gun Using Crime Victims' by Mac Slavo
Inbox
x

to
http://lewrockwell.com/slavo/slavo161.html
Though statistics prove time and again that disarming a free people leads to more violent crime and the potential for mass government democide, it hasn’t stopped President Barrack Obama and his Congressional entourage from doing everything in their power to make it more difficult for Americans to legally own firearms.

Citing the Sandy Hook mass shooting last year, democrats on the hill have claimed that we must restrict gun ownership and strip the Second Amendment for the safety of our children and the general public.

But a new report commissioned by the White House titled Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-related Violence suggests what many self defense gun proponents have been saying for years. The report, ordered under one of President Obama’s 23 Executive Orders signed in the wake of the Sandy Hook incident, asked the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the National Research Council and other federal agencies to identify the “most pressing problems in firearms violence.”

To the surprise of the authors and those who would no doubt have used the report to further restrict access to personal defense firearms, the study found that gun ownership actually saves lives and those who have a firearm at their disposal improve their chances of survival and reduce their chance of injury in the event they are confronted by a violent criminal:

Almost all national survey estimates indicate that defensive gun uses by victims are at least as common as offensive uses by criminals, with estimates of annual uses ranging from about 500,000 to more than 3 million per year…

The estimate of 3 million defensive uses per year is based on an extrapolation from a small number of responses taken from more than 19 national surveys. The former estimate of 108,000 is difficult to interpret because respondents were not asked specifically about defensive gun use.

A different issue is whether defensive use of guns, however numerous or rare they may be, are effective in preventing injury to the gun wielding crime victim. Studies that directly assessed the effect of actual defensive uses of guns (i.e., incidents in which a gun was “used” by the crime victim in the sense of attacking or threatening an offender) have found consistently lower injury rates among gun-using crime victims compared with victims who used other self protective strategies.

Full Study available at the National Academy of Sciences

Via: Blacklisted News / Story Leak

Consider that 3 million people use a gun to defend themselves from harm every year. This means that over 8,000 Americans every day act with potentially deadly force to prevent injury or death to themselves or a family member.

In addition to overwhelming evidence that owning a gun reduces your chances of injury when attacked, regardless of whether you fire your gun or not, the new report proves that there has been a decades’ long obfuscation of national statistics that have been used to determine the importance of guns in self defense. Up until this study became available, anti-gun politicians often cited figures that indicated that just 108,000 people a year used guns in self defense. The new study suggests that those numbers were off by over 2500%.

The new White House report coupled with evidence from Australia, Britain and Canada shows that reduction of personal gun ownership is a road to more violence, injury and death.

The President commissioned this study in the hopes of finding a reason to take more guns from law abiding Americans.

What it found, however, is that the answer to gun violence in America is… arming more Americans.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/29/13 at 17:07:08

the new report proves that there has been a decades’ long obfuscation of national statistics that have been used to determine the importance of guns in self defense. Up until this study became available, anti-gun politicians often cited figures that indicated that just 108,000 people a year used guns in self defense. The new study suggests that those numbers were off by over 2500%.

idk how much $$$ was spent on this, but i coulda saved them every penny.. i knew that stuff already,,,

The new study suggests that those numbers were off by over 2500%.

people dont run call the cops & tell them they just pointed a gun at a thug. i was being followed one night, i got off about 3 am.. a car load of guys in a car i couldnt outrun,, i made a hard exit from the higfhway, ran the stop sign, slid to a halt, jumped out & reached up under the seat & ducked down behind the door, set up to shoot,,, they floored it when they saw how i was set up,, i didnt have a gun,, i bluffed them,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 07/04/13 at 17:38:00

I don't know where the 90% who Obama said wants to change the gun laws are? No one I talk to wants it. Any body know anyone that wants anti gun laws, not gun safety law.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 07/04/13 at 19:53:17

Midnightrider wrote on 07/04/13 at 17:38:00:
I don't know where the 90% who Obama said wants to change the gun laws are? No one I talk to wants it. Any body know anyone that wants anti gun laws, not gun safety law.

I want full on nationwide uniformity in all gun laws.
I also want full on background checks for all guns and ammo purchases.
I want registration and rifling mark data pulled on every gun out there.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #5 - 07/05/13 at 14:38:52

I can shoot you with a hollow point 22 or a shotgun and there will be no rifling marks. The mafia used a Ruger 22 for assinations for a long time just for that reason.Most guns used to kill end up in the bottom of the river and all you have to say is the gun was stolen.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #6 - 07/05/13 at 14:54:39

Frankenstein is tryin to give every state in the union the same gun laws which are no guns at all except hers. She admits to carrying.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:14:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › BO Knows

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.