Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Obama has got very good at lying! (Read 89 times)
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Obama has got very good at lying!
Reply #15 - 06/20/13 at 13:26:36

Midnightrider wrote on 06/20/13 at 12:42:15:
It would be great if the people had the right to veto Congress. If they pass a bill the people are against and is not in our best interest it would be great to have a national vote and veto Congress. We've got to get this country back together one way or another but I guess I'm just dreaming, that will never happen because we don't have a true democracy. We have crooks getting richer in Washington and they don't want anyone messing with their little playhouse.

What I think would be great is any legislation not in the Constitution (I mean really in there) or an Ammendment expires after 10 years. Everything, including agency regs and such. If it is really important then they can pass it again for another 10 years at a time. Otherwise, it is automatically removed from the books. And no cheating fast-pass rules either.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Obama has got very good at lying!
Reply #16 - 06/20/13 at 22:48:20

Every bill should have, at the top of the text, where the Big C gives the power for the bill to exist.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 06:36:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Obama has got very good at lying!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.