Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Is Obama in control??
06/12/13 at 18:27:32

Is Obama in control? Or is he being controlled?

Is he simply a placeholder for the elites doing the best he can to be progressive yet hamstrung, or is he really just a tool of the secret society NWO corporofascists. OR is he simply a man who does what he is doing (especially the wars and the wall street protection) because he does not want to be JFK's or RFDK's or MLK'd or Malcolm X'd (and will not risk his family's safety even if he wanted to). Bush was a useful tool...too stupid to do anything but obey his masters behind the curtains as long as they kept him in booze and coke.

I happen to be a person who BELIEVES in a global fascist (corporofascist) "conspiracy" - yet I have so much WANTED to believe in Obama. I wanted him to be TRULY different (a JFK or RFK or MLK or even a Malcolm or an amalgamation of them all).

Obama doesn't really have the power to do a lot of the things we wish (and I'm sure he wishes) he could. He had to kiss a lot of rings (asses) to even get permission to run for President, let alone be ALLOWED to win….

The President doesn't run this country, international banks and a handful of super-rich families do…. We have to realize that our Democracy is screwed up to the point that the President really can't change the big injustices inherent in the system.

The last president that tried, got his head blown off in front of his wife in Texas….

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: Is Obama in control??
Reply #1 - 06/12/13 at 18:41:41

Quote:
Is Obama in control? Or is he being controlled?

I don't know. I've been scratchin' my head and trying to figure out where the hell he came from, and how he got to be the president, from the very first time I ever laid eyes on him. Absolutely nothing about the guy and what we know of his history makes any sense to me.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 06/12/13 at 20:18:37

The answer is simple.. YES, he is controlled.Well,, NO,, He isnt..

If youre riding a horse back to the narn & he KNOWS its time to go eat & go to the barn, are YOU really controlling him? You agree on the desired destination..

NOW, IF he wasnt willing to go where "They" want him to go, Then he would be controlled.
Look at who has been the "advisers" in DC since JFK was killed., Allways the same sources. Its TRilateral commission, BIS, B/berger members, etc,, ALL globalist think tanks,, Thats who runs America & has since JFK was killed.,The MIC, Globalists, dude, its so obvious,,
BUT, Bammy is Happy to go the direction they want. REmember, Hillary Was lookin like the Dem candidate. Then, Bammy & she slipped away to the B/berger meeting. HE suddenly Flew to the top of the heap & she got her a Great Gig,, Its a Huge Game, people,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 06/12/13 at 20:38:52

I've always wondered after elected when you go into the Whitehouse some not a very nice person comes up and says you do what we say or your head gets blowed off or your kids dissapear. Anyone could figure out the Federal Reserve kidnapped Lindberg's child. He had balls enough to stand up against them and his child disappeared. There's definitely something going on in the background, Kennedy was going to expose it and his head got blown off. Bush went along with it above and beyond his duty. If this nation is going to survive there almost has to be another civil war, not the north against the south but the working man and poor against the 5% who have all the money and keep screwing us. Congress is doing absolutely nothing to help us. They run on promises they never keep. I think Romney was the best governor Mass. ever had but who or what made him do a 180 on healthcare that is working well in Mass. Romney worked well with the Dems and Pubs alike but when he decided to run for president all that changed and he did a 180 on everything he believed in in Mass.I voted for Obama the first time but something scared me into not voting for him the 2nd time. Now its just one scandal after another. He's wasted too much time trying to do away with the 2nd and 4th amendment when he should have been helping the middle class as he promised and the economy. Maybe he's been ordered to do away with the 2nd amendment but if there's anytime in your life you ever needed a gun its now. The powers that be know this, whoever they are.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #4 - 06/13/13 at 06:10:58

Midnightrider wrote:

Quote:
voted for Obama the first time but something scared me into not voting for him the 2nd time

I didn't vote for him either time, but I think I understand how you feel.
Sort of like that little voice in the back of your head when you first meet someone that tells you: "I don't know exactly what it is, but this guy creeps me out. Watch out"

I've always felt that way about Obama. I'm not the smartest guy around, but over the course of a fairly long life I've learned to trust my gut.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 06/13/13 at 06:14:18

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/12/13 at 20:18:37:
If youre riding a horse back to the narn & he KNOWS its time to go eat & go to the barn, are YOU really controlling him? You agree on the desired destination..

Interesting analogy.

--Steve

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #6 - 06/13/13 at 08:14:14

Star -
Are your joining the conspiracy guys too?  Is every misfortune that strikes someone the result of some conspiracy against him?  Frankly, all of this blaming an international conglomeration of evil doers reminds me a bit of who was being falsely blamed for Germany's economic and political troubles in the 1930s - the international Jewish conspiracy.

Midnight -
You're starting to frighten me a bit - The Fed kidnapped the Lindberg baby - that's a new one I haven't heard before.  The day a Pres. gets elected, he gets a lecture on how to behave from some dark, unknown source?  Gimme a break.
Every time a person takes a position against something, he pays with the life of himself or his kid?  Again, gimme a break.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 06/13/13 at 09:13:27

...but why, Jerry, does such doubt exist?
Is it really merely a string of unfortunate coincidences or is it demonstrating a history of intent?

--Steve

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 06/13/13 at 09:27:39

Such doubt exists because there is never proof of any of the conspiracy theories - just people pre-supposing the obscure in an attempt to escape the obvious.
Back to Star's question:
Obama is not in control of much because he has no education or experience in controlling or running any sort of enterprise.  5 years now of simply having a title doesn't qualify.  Being a law professor ( I suffered thru my share of them ), and a community organizer hardly qualifies him to be in control of anything.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 06/13/13 at 09:38:31

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 06/13/13 at 09:27:39:
Such doubt exists because there is never proof of any of the conspiracy theories - just people pre-supposing the obscure in an attempt to escape the obvious.
Back to Star's question:
Obama is not in control of much because he has no education or experience in controlling or running any sort of enterprise.  5 years now of simply having a title doesn't qualify.  Being a law professor ( I suffered thru my share of them ), and a community organizer hardly qualifies him to be in control of anything.

Oh ... oh ... oh ... but  but but ... I thought the constitution says people from all walks of life should be politicians and then when done go back to their old life ...
Or some crap like that ... that's what the system was designed for ...

And when you show me qualifications of the very famous and well qualified Bush ... I'd say OK.

The problem is career politicians ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #10 - 06/13/13 at 09:57:13

Jerry everyone that has ever went up against the Federal Reserve something bad has happened to them. Lindberg and Kennedy are just 2 examples. Kennedy with his silver certificate tried to do away with the Federal Reserve. The one with the most to lose, the Federal Reserve was in on Kennedy's killing, people we know. That's why the official report will never be released in our lifetime. Lindberg stood up against them in Congress and looked what happened. Lindbergs biggest enemy kidnapped his kid.There's many more examples.The Federal Reserve has all the money and all the power. They just give away 16 trillion behind our backs, some of it went to terrorist backed organizations. Some of it went to Wall St. They wanted us to think Wall St paid the money back. I'm sure you're a great lawyer but you would make a lousy cop. One of these days people are going to get tired of being kicked out of their homes and going hungry while everyone in Washington and Wall St is making billions. Whats the Dept of Homeland Security and 1.6 billion illegal bullets all about. How many lies have come out of Washington to make more money and start wars. Jerry I'm sure you hang out with a better class of people than I do but my crowd is getting sick and dam tired of it.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 06/13/13 at 10:05:14

Oh ... oh ... oh ... but  but but ... I thought the constitution says people from all walks of life should be politicians and then when done go back to their old life ...
Or some crap like that ... that's what the system was designed for ...

And when you show me qualifications of the very famous and well qualified Bush ... I'd say OK.

The problem is career politicians ...

Sure, people from all walks of life can be politicians, but their experience and backgrounds are still valid.

Bush was a governor and ran a business. He was not born to a wealthy family per se; they made money later. One thing to consider about career politicians is they learn how to work within the system and you can pregnant dog all you want about the system, but all of us have a roof over our heads and food on the table.  Can’t say that about a lot of the world.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 06/13/13 at 10:10:49

Jerry; if you’ve been following my ongoing attempt to show Jog; Star; Midnight and Rat how 9/11 wasn’t a conspiracy (and I don’t blame you for not following it….) you see how difficult it can be to break someone’s mindset away from a tendency to tie random events to a single source. It is beyond me how this gets stuck in some people’s head, but it does. I’m determined to see this through and remove the idea that 9/11 was an inside job. Wish me luck….

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 06/13/13 at 10:14:06

Web as far as I know you've never said who's responsible for 911. Go ahead and spit it out or are you afraid you'll be wrong. Still believe its Iraq like your hero lied to us about?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 06/13/13 at 11:11:33

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 06/13/13 at 09:27:39:

You've admitted you're a lawyer. Do you always have proof or have you ever argued motive, opportunity, intent?

What about when there are conflicting reports, or actual tangible evidence?
http://www.tytruth.com/
Check out this guy. JOG turned me on to him.

Quote:
It is important to note how, exactly, how Yeakey is supposed to have killed himself.  He was said to have slit his wrists and neck, causing him to nearly bleed to death in his car, and then miraculously climbed over a barbed wire fence. He then was purported to have walked over 1-1/4 miles distance, through a nearby field, eventually shooting himself in the side of the head at an unusual angle.

Startlingly, no weapon was found at the scene of the body, no investigation was conducted, no fingerprints taken, and no interviews with family members or friends were conducted to try and determine why Yeakey would have been suicidal, or if he had, in fact, been suicidal at all.  Instead, the conclusion that Yeakey’s death was a suicide was reached immediately, without an autopsy.

Yeakey had witnessed things during his response to the bombing which did not agree with the ‘official version’ of events touted by the national media and law enforcement at that time.  Yeakey was in the process of collecting evidence which supported and documented the inconsistencies he witnessed the morning of the bombing at the scene itself.

Nothing weird there, right? Probably gang related violence because he was a police officer.

I can't believe how you can possibly paint everything as black and white.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 07:12:54

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Is Obama in control??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.