Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Obama has got very good at lying! (Read 89 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Obama has got very good at lying!
06/17/13 at 11:48:50

Obama has broken his campaign promise to stop government spying on US citizens. [Senator Rand Paul explains that this kind of hypocrisy is why so many people are fed up with government. Paul is preparing a class-action lawsuit against NSA spying and seeks to recruit ten-million plaintiffs to send a message to lawmakers  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0yJ4B12WA

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Obama has got very good at lying!
Reply #1 - 06/17/13 at 12:13:02

Its Both sides, not just Obama. And I am not joking this time just to get under JOG's skin -

And Yea Rand paul is taking the high road ... while Lindsay Graham and John McCain have pretty much said, we know this, this is not new, we approved it, its a lot less wide spread and it has been very effective @ stopping home grown terror plots ...

The little rat Rand Raul wants it both ways ... and is laying the ground work for his weaselly little twerp buttt to make a presidential run cashing in on his fathers name ...

Tired of voting for rats ... vote for a cat - http://www.voxxi.com/cat-is-running-for-mayor-mexican-city/

Or atleast dont vote for a proven rat - like Rant Paul.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 06/17/13 at 14:45:48

srinath wrote on 06/17/13 at 12:13:02:
Its Both sides, not just Obama. And I am not joking this time just to get under JOG's skin -

AH HA!!! I knew it!!!  Grin Grin Grin Bilder-bear.... Grin Grin

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #3 - 06/17/13 at 14:47:07

Midnightrider wrote on 06/17/13 at 11:48:50:
Obama has broken his campaign promise to stop government spying on US citizens. [Senator Rand Paul explains that this kind of hypocrisy is why so many people are fed up with government. Paul is preparing a class-action lawsuit against NSA spying and seeks to recruit ten-million plaintiffs to send a message to lawmakers  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0yJ4B12WA

He didn't just get good at lying, he became an expert  in his early campaigns.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 06/17/13 at 15:58:56

How can an expert get better  Grin  Now that he's serving out his term we know he's not complying with his campaign promises. His ratings dropped 8% this week. That's a big drop for one week. He's gonna spend way too much time trying to get out of Obamagate now to help us. He's doing nothing for the middle class like he promised except raising our taxes. He's good at spending lavish amounts of money on vacations and diplomatic travel. I thought him coming from a poor background would be good for the country but he fell in with the rest of the crooks. When he put a member of Monsanto and Rahm Emanuel on his board I knew I messed up. We'll just tough it out and hope Hillary's career gets ruined between now and then.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 06/18/13 at 08:17:40

In 2008 McCain had a chance ... but Bush's big screw up's and lies - sorry they were Cheney's ... all of that buried the republicommunists.

In 2012, they put a bigger weasel against this rat.
No regrets voting for this rat, cos other wise the bigger dirtbag would have been in office.

Obama will have to do a lot worse than bush to make me think RMoney was a better option.

Yea yea yea we need to hold everyone to the fire ... I suggest we start with Cheney.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 06/18/13 at 09:20:14

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 06/18/13 at 09:24:59

Yea OK ... so that means Cheney is off the hook ?

OK as soon as Bush is actually behind bars we can start on Cheney, Rumsfield, Condiment Rice and then work toward Obama.

Yea we hold everyone to the fire around here.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 06/18/13 at 12:02:50

Cynthia McKinney asked Rumsfeld how Dyncor & Halliburton were still eligible for federal contracts after it was discovered they were engaging in the sex slave trade.

He didnt deny it,, he said
"They spent their time in the penalty box" !!!!
No one went to JAIL! The practice isnt stopped, GUYS,, the level of evil we are being forced to pay for with our taxes is ENORMOUS..
Doubt it? Look it up.

Cynthia McKinney confronts Rumsfeld Dyncor Halliburton sex trade

http://www.newsofinterest.tv/video_pages_flash/politics/people/cynthia_mckinn...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 06/18/13 at 12:20:44

We'll never vote our way out of all this corruption. We need to start criminalizing the people who are responsible for this mess.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #10 - 06/18/13 at 13:06:35

That would be great! The only problem is that when someone points out a criminal with a D behind its name, all the D's scream "Look at what that R did!" & when ya point at one with an R behind its name, the R's point at a D & scream "Look at what that D did!"
People HAVE to stop justifying bad behavior by the bad behavior of someone "On the other side". Theyre ALL screwing US. Start SOMEWHERE.
I dont care if its an R or a D, if its done wrong things, investigate, indict, try & if convicted, Imprison.
AND, I believe the same RICO laws that allow the goobs to confiscate everything a person owns when theyre convicted of smuggling drugs, etc would easily apply. Rumsfeld is one Id LOVE to see investigated.
In fact, I would happily invest 20 hours a week in doing just that. ( YOud need to know me to appreciate what 20 hours is. I have very little energy & time when I am functional is extremely valuable to me, so, for me to give 20 hours a week to something would be like a healthy person working a 60+ hour week) , BUt, I DOOOO believe that given the legal authority to go digging thru his life with the same fine toothed comb the goobs have that they can use to did thru ours, I could find enough stuff to have a jury enraged & outraged & just generally RAGED to the point that that dude would be penniless & jailed for life,.

YOu start unwinding those webs in DC & theres just no telling where it would lead,, OHHH but what a fine read it would surely be should it be made into a book.,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 06/20/13 at 11:47:31

I think we would be a lot better off with no party. I wish there was a congressmen who would introduce a bill to that effect. Voting along party lines sux. Something is either right or its wrong, period. There's things I like about both parties and there's things I hate about both parties. Obama is the first Democrat I ever voted for and he's turned out to be a spy and trained killer, a liar, he's hurt the middle class but Romney scared me too. Sri I'm sorry but I like Rand Paul, he has guts and it seems like he's scared of no one. I like Dr Carter. My ideal ticket would be Rand Paul and Dr Carter.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #12 - 06/20/13 at 12:21:53

I dont think any young politician will be sufficiently un ambitious to make a good president.
That was why Ron Paul would have in 08. Also why McCain may have ... of course he picked Nailin Paylin and we all know what happened after that ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #13 - 06/20/13 at 12:36:32

McCain is a warmonger. You would think after what he went through in Viet Nam he would be against war but he's just the opposite.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 06/20/13 at 12:42:15

It would be great if the people had the right to veto Congress. If they pass a bill the people are against and is not in our best interest it would be great to have a national vote and veto Congress. We've got to get this country back together one way or another but I guess I'm just dreaming, that will never happen because we don't have a true democracy. We have crooks getting richer in Washington and they don't want anyone messing with their little playhouse.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 12:35:05

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Obama has got very good at lying!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.