Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
TRILLIONS to protect Americans from (Read 245 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Re: TRILLIONS to protect Americans from
Reply #15 - 06/10/13 at 11:13:03

Its kinda funny to see things go full circle....

Now that election rhetoric has died down.. everyone seems to be in agreement there are issues.. the issues are bigger than an R or D.... Washington is being run not by the people nor for the people. I wish I could give my children something better to inherit.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 06/10/13 at 21:39:50

Paraquat wrote on 06/10/13 at 09:12:08:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/08/13 at 19:58:52:
Hey,, it isnt fox news that has us in A/stan or anywhere else,,
\&, while Bammy happily announces the war on terror is over, he continues surveillance, NO, INcreases it, on americans,,
\NOT to say if a bub had won it wuldnt be the same,, I suspect Romney would have been as bad.. at least AS bad,, Its not the pres running policy, its the globalists,, BUT, I suspect this pres agrees with their plan..

The difference is that if Romney had been elected the Democrats wouldn't take any of this BS. But because Obama sports a D after his name they are looking the other way and pretending it isn't happening.

--Steve

Its called "Left Cover".
What I rebel against is that ANYONE would support wrong. If Bush's IRS had shafted lefty organizations these lefties would be screaming bloody murder, but, since it was right wing people who got screwed, its okay,
& people wonder why America is goin down the tubes!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 06/11/13 at 12:04:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/10/13 at 21:39:50:
Its called "Left Cover".
What I rebel against is that ANYONE would support wrong. If Bush's IRS had shafted lefty organizations these lefties would be screaming bloody murder, but, since it was right wing people who got screwed, its okay,
& people wonder why America is goin down the tubes!

Oh yea nice of you to feel this way JOG -
You see Bush did send the IRS after his rivals -

http://www.salon.com/2013/05/14/when_the_irs_targeted_liberals/
And get this - it was a Bush appointee who was running the IRS @ that time.
Like I said ... you criticise Obama, and when Bush did the same thing - you critcise "both sides".

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 06/11/13 at 12:08:40

Bush did wrong when he did wrong. As far as Im concerned, we havent seen a president that shouldnt be in prison since REagan, LBJ sure shoulda been in jail.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 06/11/13 at 12:56:56

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/11/13 at 12:08:40:
Bush did wrong when he did wrong. As far as Im concerned, we havent seen a president that shouldnt be in prison since REagan, LBJ sure shoulda been in jail.

I guess that's called right cover then ?

Yea Reagan put in the biggest gun control measure there ever was enacted - the Brady Bill.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 06/11/13 at 13:16:06

Answer the ?,, is Obama right or wrong.
Dont weigh him against anyone else,, just look at HIM, his actions. Dont forgi=ve him because someone else didnt get slapped for doing wrong,is he RIGHT!? Or Not.,

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #21 - 06/11/13 at 21:44:16

"If Bush's IRS had shafted lefty organizations these lefties would be screaming bloody murder, but, since it was right wing people who got screwed, its okay."

...so I can assume that you're a rightie?

BTW, it was Ronny Ray-gun who started this whole mess. After Boosh he is the 2nd worst president ever!

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 06/11/13 at 21:51:26

I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT!@ ITS WRONG,, It was wrong then, its wrong now,,
Im sure as hell NOT a leftie.,.Im not a Republican,, I am a Constitutionalist & Libertarian, I believe in rights, freedoms & responsibilities.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #23 - 06/11/13 at 22:50:43

NSA 2001 'memo' pushed to 'rethink' 4th Amendment

'Rethink' the 4th Amendment??? WTF!!!

*This breach of the 4th Amendment is not new! ALL of these current misdeeds have been in place for for over 12 years!! We are just now begining to learn the truth.

The National Security Agency pushed for the government to “rethink” the Fourth Amendment when it argued in a classified memo that it needed new authorities and capabilities for the information age.

The 2001 memo, later declassified and posted online by George Washington University’s National Security Archive, makes a case to the incoming George W. Bush administration that the NSA needs new authorities and technology to adapt to the Internet era.

In one key paragraph, NSA wrote that its new phase meant the U.S. must reevaluate its approach toward signals intelligence, or “SIGINT,” and the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unreasonable search and seizure.

“The Fourth Amendment is as applicable to eSIGINT as it is to the SIGINT of yesterday and today,” it wrote. “The Information Age will however cause us to rethink and reapply the procedures, policies and authorities born in an earlier electronic surveillance environment.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/nsa-memo-4th-amendment-92416.html

The US government, with assistance from major telecommunications carriers including AT&T, has engaged in a massive program of illegal dragnet surveillance of domestic communications and communications records of millions of ordinary Americans since at least 2001.

News reports in December 2005 first revealed that the National Security Agency (NSA) has been intercepting Americans’ phone calls and Internet communications. Those news reports, combined with a USA Today story in May 2006 and the statements of several members of Congress, revealed that the NSA is also receiving wholesale copies of American's telephone and other communications records. All of these surveillance activities are in violation of the privacy safeguards established by Congress and the US Constitution.

The evidence also shows that the government did not act alone. EFF has obtained whistleblower evidence [PDF] from former AT&T technician Mark Klein showing that AT&T is cooperating with the illegal surveillance. The undisputed documents show that AT&T installed a fiberoptic splitter at its facility at 611 Folsom Street in San Francisco that makes copies of all emails web browsing and other Internet traffic to and from AT&T customers and provides those copies to the NSA. This copying includes both domestic and international Internet activities of AT&T customers. As one expert observed “this isn’t a wiretap, it’s a country-tap.”

EFF is fighting these illegal activities in the courts. Currently, EFF is representing victims of the illegal surveillance program in Jewel v. NSA, a lawsuit filed in September 2008 seeking to stop the warrantless wiretapping and hold the government and government officials officials behind the program accountable.

Previously, in Hepting v. AT&T. EFF filed the first case against a cooperating telecom for violating its customers' privacy. After Congress expressly intervened in the FISA Amendments Act to allow the Executive to require dismissal of the case, the case was ultimately dismissed by the US Supreme Court.

Ex-NSA Analyst J. Kirk Wiebe recalls: "everything changed at the NSA after the attacks on September 11. The prior approach focused on complying with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA"). The post-September 11 approach was that NSA could circumvent federal statutes and the Constitution as long as there was some visceral connection to looking for terrorists." While another ex-NSA analyst also remembers: "The individual liberties preserved in the US Constitution were no longer a consideration (at the NSA)."

The US Constitution: "It's Just A Goddamm Piece Of Paper"!...Remember who said that? This has been going on since the passage of the Patriot Act.

All this fuss over the 2nd amendment?? THE WHOLE GODDAMMNED CONSTITUTION IS UNDER ATTACK!!!

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 06/12/13 at 07:28:25

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/11/13 at 13:16:06:
Dont weigh him against anyone else,, just look at HIM, his actions. Dont forgi=ve him because someone else didnt get slapped for doing wrong,is he RIGHT!? Or Not.,

Dude I dont have to answer squat. Obama is getting slammed only because congress and the media is republican. Bush did all the same things and got applauded.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 06/12/13 at 07:44:10

Starlifter wrote on 06/11/13 at 22:50:43:
All this fuss over the 2nd amendment?? THE WHOLE GODDAMMNED CONSTITUTION IS UNDER ATTACK!!!

Yes and 1/2 the thing needs to go. The anchor babies, the abuse of senatorial power, the abuse of taxes, the search and seizure etc etc are all waaaaaaaay under abuse and attack from nearly all sides.
BTW I'd like to add a new amendment in addition to rewriting 1/2 of it ... its illegal to have any language other than english used in any document or official capacity. As in no BS message like For english Press 1, " Para espanol Marquay il tres"

I'd in fact outlaw public use of any other language period. I had lugged this 40lb VCR to the counter @ the local thrift last week when 1 mexican in front of me @ the register started arguing with the cashier mexican in spanish. Went on and on and on ... line was getting longer and longer ... then when they settled on a price or whatever the Fruck they were doing, the customer woman walked away to her car to get something ... so I decided to plonk the heavy a$$ VCR on the register and leave. Yea let those fools haul it back to the back ... and a few people behind me did similar ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #26 - 06/12/13 at 08:35:06

srinath wrote on 06/12/13 at 07:28:25:

Dude I dont have to answer squat. Obama is getting slammed only because congress and the media is republican. Bush did all the same things and got applauded.
Cool.
Srinath.

Ta Daaaa! Youve got no intellectual honesty,

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 06/12/13 at 09:10:27

We can't go back and compare him to anyone else. One of his campaign promises was to go back and examine Bush and then, once elected, he changed his mind and decided not to. Therefore we have no baseline against which to compare him to.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 06/12/13 at 09:29:11

Paraquat wrote on 06/12/13 at 09:10:27:

We can't go back and compare him to anyone else. One of his campaign promises was to go back and examine Bush and then, once elected, he changed his mind and decided not to. Therefore we have no baseline against which to compare him to.

--Steve

See we were worried he may not keep his election promises. He is making steps in their direction. Withdrawl of troops from the 2 wars, closing guantanamo (which BTW republicans have NIMBY'ed) etc etc.

The Fear was that RMoney would keep his promises. Ergo, we voted for Obama. Lesser of 2 evils ...

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/12/13 at 08:35:06:
srinath wrote on 06/12/13 at 07:28:25:

Cool.
Srinath.

Ta Daaaa! Youve got no intellectual honesty,

Ta Daaaa! Your ideas are stupid. Ideas not you ... your ideas are stupid.

Much like all TEA Baggers your speciality is bolting the barn door after the horse has bolted. Again not referenced you as a TEA bagger. Even though you are accusing me.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #29 - 06/12/13 at 10:35:48

I asked a question, you wont even answer it,, why?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 23:58:25

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › TRILLIONS to protect Americans from

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.