Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Russia and China have to tell us how to act (Read 34 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Russia and China have to tell us how to act
06/15/13 at 16:13:46

Well apparently a president can’t just make new lows for respect of American moral authority in one single term and then let it go at that.

Nope.

Apparently after getting stiff-armed by our ideological enemies once in the first Obama term- turning his back on American values and getting called out on it- the administration felt the need to demonstrate crumbling American might and values by going back to that well early in the second term too.

During the first term, we suffered the embarrassment of the Chinese Communist who publicly lectured Obama about straying away from capitalism and taking on too much debt.

“China, the largest foreign holder of U.S. debt,” reported Reuters in 2011, after S&P downgrade U.S. government debt, “took the world's economic superpower to task for allowing its fiscal house to get into such disarray. It also revived its calls for a new stable global reserve currency to replace the U.S. dollar, gaining a sympathetic ear in the United Kingdom.

"The U.S. government has to come to terms with the painful fact that the good old days when it could just borrow its way out of messes of its own making are finally gone," said China's official Xinhua news agency at the time.

The president of the United States once, not long ago, stood up to Communism when they tried to take over South Korea- in this he was sustained by the whole world.

Historically-speaking it wasn’t too long ago that President Ronald Reagan seized the moral high ground by demanding that the Russians tear down the Berlin Wall. In fact, it was 26 years ago this week, as my friend Katie Pavlich points out.

Today we’re left with the president being lectured to by Chinese Communists regarding reckless spending; and, after being lectured to by Chinese Communists, in return, all Obama can offer the rest of the world is a lecture of his own about the people trusting the government.

“If people can’t trust not only the executive branch, but also don’t trust Congress and don’t trust federal judges to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution, due process, and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here,” Professor Obama said in his newest lecture standing behind banner promoting and IRS-NSA joint open house and retinal scan event.

One of those calling Obama out for B.S. was Mr. KGB himself.

In a second-term reprise, Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin in return lectured his pal Obama about “privacy.” The lecture comes in the wake of a number of snooping scandals including the IRS targeting of conservatives, the NSA spying scandal and the general Chicago-style thuggery practiced by the Obama mob.

"I can tell you that, at least in Russia, you cannot just go and tap into someone’s phone conversation without a warrant issued by court,” Putin told state press organ, Russia Today’s  Editor-in-Chief Margarita Simonyan.

“That’s more or less the way a civilized society should go about fighting terrorism with modern-day technology. As long as it is exercised within the boundaries of the law that regulates intelligence activities, it’s alright. But if it’s unlawful, then it’s bad.”

Putin questioned how well American intelligence agencies “are controlled by the public.”

But his comments went even further, hitting Obama on policy areas no less relevant if less controversial.

Putin questioned how arming Al Qaida in Syria is helping combat Islamic terrorism worldwide. It’s a question that Americans have asked as well as the Syrian rebellion falls further under the control of Islamic extremists.

“On Wednesday,” reported the Associated Press, “activists said Syrian rebels battled Shiites in a village in the country's east, killing more than 60 people, including civilians. Earlier this week, a 15-year-old boy was executed in public by Islamist rebel fighters in the city of Aleppo for taking the Muslim Prophet Muhammad's name in vain.”

And Obama wants to give those guys weapons?

Wasn’t that the mistake Obama and Hillary made in Libya?

Widespread reports say that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed by an Al Qaida-led terror attack in the northeastern city of Benghazi, was on a mission to recover hand-held, point-and-shoot, surface to air missiles in Libya, capable of taking down U.S. airliners. The administration armed the rebels with such weapons despite warnings by the C.I.A. of the risks involved.

[Note: Jim Geraghty at NRO has an excellent review of the arms snafu in Libya.]

Getting past the idiocy of arming people who we fought in Afghanistan, there is the little matter of not cleaning up the mess they made in Libya.

“What do you have there now?” Putin said about Libya while pointing out that Libya had a relatively high level of affluence under Gaddafi. “There is a war of everybody against everybody among various tribes, there is war for resources, and, I’m afraid, if we go the same way in Syria, there will be same havoc in Syria that we’re now witnessing in Libya.”

Don’t get me wrong.

Putin’s a bloody dictator with a past in the KGB bureaucracy.

But even liberals would agree that this wasn’t the Hope and Change that they believe in.

And it’s a sad state when we have to rely on China and Russia to point it out.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Russia and China have to tell us how to act
Reply #1 - 06/15/13 at 19:02:15

“If people can’t trust not only the executive branch, but also don’t trust Congress and don’t trust federal judges to make sure that we’re abiding by the Constitution, due process, and rule of law, then we’re going to have some problems here,” Professor Obama said in his newest lecture standing behind banner promoting and IRS-NSA joint open house and retinal scan event.

Well,, if he wants trust & respect, he's gonna hafta earn it. Maybe he would understand how we feel if he would watch the "Bammy Vs. Bammy" video,,lyin sack O crap,,
OIHHH, wait,, it was those EEEEvil bubs that Made him do it,,

I dont recall reading about a veto that they over rode with a super majority vote,, anyone else?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 06/15/13 at 19:36:29

And how about Syria??

<snip>

"Chemical weapons experts voiced skepticism Friday about U.S. claims that the government of Syrian President Bashar Assad had used the nerve agent sarin against rebels on at least four occasions this spring, saying that while the use of such a weapon is always possible, they’ve yet to see the telltale signs of a sarin gas attack, despite months of scrutiny".

The USA has a problem with gas... it's okay for Syria to kill their people with bullets, but not gas...hmmm...but at the same time it's okay for US companies to poison American people.
Reminds me of the Kuwaiti PR prior to the opening of the 1st Gulf War. The Kuwaitis hired a big DC PR Firm to "handle" public opinion in the US. That firm generated the story about the Iraqi soldiers that threw babies out of incubators at a Kuwaiti hospital--a claim later proven to be absolutely untrue, a pure fabrication.

Of course, now it's legal for the Federal Government to lie directly to the people of the United States. The 3rd Party PR firm is no longer required to generate lies in support of neocon policy. As such, we have every reason to believe that our government is lying. After all, it's legal. Heard that defense recently? Official, government lying is now perfectly legal, and in some small minds, that makes it O.K.

I would like to know why one method of killing is preferable to another method of killing ?

The U.S. uses almost every method available to kill indiscriminately around the globe.

The U.S. is the worlds number one weapons manufacturer.

The U.S. is the worlds number one weapons exporter.

The U.S. is the only country to ever use nuclear weapons.

The U.S. would not sign the international treaty to rid the world of cluster bombs and landmines.

The RULING elites are a greater threat than any "terrorism". Besides, they probably initiate all the terrorism anyway.

We should again follow Canada's lead, don't get involved.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 06/16/13 at 12:25:49

LIfter,,, I could just HUG you@!

YOu use gas on them & By Golly THATS crossin the LINE!

& the American morons get all hyped up about THAT method of killing people,,

&,, seriously,

Who saw this? I didnt,, Any of YOU? No? & How do we KNOW it happened? Why,, the very same media outlets that have lied us into every other war in the last few decades..
For all I know,, there was no gas at all

OR

Yea,, there was gas,, & that gas was used BY the REbels on civilians & BLAMED on "The Regime" so as to create outrage here that would get the idiots aboard & chant, Time to Blow that creep up..
DEms & Bubs are each easily manipulated,,because neither side sees the game, because theyre still playing it,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 06/17/13 at 09:16:30

Anyone can tell someone else how to act ... Its the easiest thing to do ...

I've had crackheads tell me I should not drink while begging in front of the liquor store ... and I am sure the next gem of advice he had for me was how to invest some $$$ in his "Portfolio". What was even worse was that I am on a box collection binge seeing as I am moving, and after having run 2 near by liquor stores out of boxes - I go to the third one in concord ...
I cleaned up though, that 6th truck load of boxes - I took my time and crammed the truck straight and square with boxes, clear to the top of the camper shell and to the back - nearly got 3X the usual in there. High quality boxes capable of carrying heavy stuff, with soft dividers.

The Idiot who listens to aforementioned crackhead is the bigger Idiot of the 2.

You guys remember how sometime in 2002 or was it before 9/11 - Udai Hussein was all aabout talking smack about how if american infidels come here they will be massacred etc etc ... all the while when he was raping brides on the eve of their weddings and so on ... calling us infidels while being a serial rapist ... that's joke #1 right there.

Like I said - anyone can talk sheite ...

What we need to do is, hit the stuff we are exporting to the chinese with a 300% tarriff (they are only importing it to copy it) and hit their imports to the US with a 300% tarriff as well, cos they are using prisoner labor to make it and the yare killing nepaliese to strip mine their resources and buying oil from Iran inspite of the sanctions and manipulating their currency to kill our industry.

We then tell them its because they chided us for our industrial and financial disarray.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/04/24 at 09:33:21

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Russia and China have to tell us how to act

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.