Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone. (Read 183 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.
Reply #30 - 06/06/13 at 09:29:53

srinath wrote on 06/06/13 at 07:23:46:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/13 at 05:31:45:
So, Bachmann does a No No & somehow that translates to "The IRS did not engage in bad behavior!"? Thats some REal strange logic right there,,

What is it with people? WHY is wrong okay as long as its in alignment with your sides agenda? How do YOU live? Do you lie. cheat & steal daily?
WHY are you willing to allow your elected leaders do so in your name? DEmand RIGHT action from YOUR guys,,stop trying to pretend its okay,, because "tHE Other SIDE GOT AWAY WITH STUFF"
SIckening, absolutely, gut wrneching,

JOG the very fact that you harp on this only when a republicommunist is in the hot seat tells me you're playing the same game ...

Jerry: IRS's team building crap - you're seriously thinking that will make us hate the IRS more ... I doubt it ... its comic relief and makes them look stupid ... but here is the truth about it.

I've been on several thankfully less embarrasing episodes with several of my ex employers.
Team building junk is awkward but it does when done right keep you adhering to the corporation. Considering it would have cost my employer atleast 10g if not more per month I wasn't crunching the crap I crunch ... and assuming its a minimum 3 month ramp up time for a new person, if the $1000+ (my team's bash was in LA when I lived in NC in 2003) it cost them to hold onto me for that year its a bargain. They got 30K benifit for 1000 expense. Multiply that by several 100, if not 1000 for the IRS and you bet they have realised it was effective to do that for them.

Cool.
Srinath.

YOur accusation absolutely makes my blood boil! I accuse BOTH sides equally & everyone here will tell you that. If you dont see it, youre playing such a cheap game on yourself youre beyond help.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #31 - 06/06/13 at 09:37:02

You accuse the democraps when they bomb (figurative bomb) on stuff.

You say WHY are you willing to allow your elected leaders do so in your name? DEmand RIGHT action from YOUR guys,,stop trying to pretend its okay,, because "tHE Other SIDE GOT AWAY WITH STUFF" when republicommunists get in trouble.

You do say however the game is the same, just the pawns are different and its all the Bilderbergs who are pulling their strings.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #32 - 06/06/13 at 18:51:40

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #33 - 06/06/13 at 19:34:17

Ha ha, nail meet hammer.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 04:30:39

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.