Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone. (Read 183 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.
Reply #15 - 06/02/13 at 21:01:22

Jerry said

Remember that at this time in history, the English crown was broke, from several centuries of almost constant warfare with the French, Dutch, and Spanish.

& he was right.. Because back then, MOney was MONEY.. They didnt yet have a Federal REserve to print $$$ up & burden their people with taxes a generation later.. Ohh NO, they had to keep their War Chest full or cease the battle.,.
NOW, OTOH,, we have a Never ending supply of paper. It comes at the cost of ruin for the future,, but few are willing to trouble themselves with reading how it works & suffering the pain of knowing what it means,,some pretend that its Faaaar to complex to grasp,, so why even try?  Hell fire,, its not difficult at all.. Common men dreamt it up, common criminals, who understand a great con,, REad Creature from Jekyll Island, your entire world view will change,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 06/03/13 at 09:42:12

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 06/02/13 at 12:56:48:
Midnight -
You are succumbing to that "hate the rich" mentality that does nothing but advance the cause of class warfare.

Jerry - here is a big counter to your assumption about us (I guess Librulls).

We dont hate the rich - we hate the crooks who have been succesful and therefore have gotten rich.

We dont hate Warren Buffet or Bill Gates. Even though I hate windows, I dont hate Bill Gates.

I am starting to hate the Google Idiots, the apple Idiots, the face book idiots even though they are all big contributors to the democrap party and for almost the same reason I really really hate the Koock Brothers and Grover Norqvist ...

Not all rich are equal.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #17 - 06/03/13 at 10:24:47

You obviously dont know enough about gates,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 06/03/13 at 11:06:39

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/03/13 at 10:24:47:
You obviously dont know enough about gates,,

I do, however that was not on his way to make $, it is to give it away.
I rather hate his philanthropy, and you can throw in Buffet with that lot.

However I should tell you, polio the disease he had squarely set his sights on recently - deserves to be eradicated by any means neccesary, even if the side effect is autism. If we get rid of it, we will be rid of it forever, we can stop vaccinating the next generation for it, and it wont come back. We can get it to go extinct.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 06/03/13 at 19:24:25

JOG, the polio vaccine does not cause autism.

And aluminum pots and pans do not cause alzheimer's.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #20 - 06/03/13 at 19:51:53

Jerry I don't hate rich people as a whole no more than I would hate Blacks or Hispanics. Don't care for Muslims, I'm tired of death and terrorism. The Kock Bros. have a reputation for screwing people and the envirement. I don't like them. The CEO's of the company I worked for did everything they could to screw the employees and look after the shareholders. I don't like them. The CEO of Costco looks after his employees and the CEO of Home Depot looks after his people and donates millions when there's a national disaster. I like him, get my drift? I'm sure Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders have a lot of money but they didnt get it like Romney destroying companies and sending jobs overseas. When I found out Romney was Monsanto's PR man for several years I developed a huge disliking for him. I don't judge people by the money they have, its how they made it, I'll use one of your examples, Paris Hilton.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #21 - 06/03/13 at 20:58:47

Starlifter wrote on 06/03/13 at 19:24:25:

I wouldnt bet on either one of those..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 06/04/13 at 06:54:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/03/13 at 20:58:47:
Starlifter wrote on 06/03/13 at 19:24:25:

I wouldnt bet on either one of those..

The vaccine itself doesn't cause autism. Its the methyl mercury that has been put in to preserve it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #23 - 06/04/13 at 10:03:37

KInda like sayin GUns dont shoot people, its the bullet ya hafta put in it..

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 06/04/13 at 12:19:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/04/13 at 10:03:37:
KInda like sayin GUns dont shoot people, its the bullet ya hafta put in it..

They make mercury free. I think its the only kind they make nowadays.

Polio if it goes extinct, we will be able to stop vaccinating in about a generation. It wont un-extinct polio ever.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 06/05/13 at 18:19:43

My dr told me POlio ( & other diseases) were the result of living conditions & nutrition. Living in crowded areas w/o good sanitation & combining that with poor nutrition was the start..BUT,, what would she know? She Used to be a pill pushin regular doc,, then got poisoned by pesticides & NOT ONE of her doctor friends could help her or her husband. She went hunting & discovered the idea of IV meds & Vitamin C, in high quantities, for poisons,, & she saved herself & her husband.
AND, she saved me,,

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #26 - 06/05/13 at 19:20:33

Well, getting back to Bachmann...

News Item:

FBI has now been given sworn testimony and documents alleging Bachmann approved secret payments.

While Congresswoman Michele Bachmann was announcing her retirement to much fanfare in the media, according to information given exclusively to Action News, the FBI was busy collecting potentially damaging evidence against her from two former campaign aides.

According to sources close to the criminal investigation of Bachmann's presidential campaign, the FBI has now been given sworn testimony and documents alleging Bachmann approved secret payments to Iowa state Senator Kent Sorenson in exchange for his help and support in that state's 2012 Presidential caucuses. Ethics rules explicitly prohibit Iowa lawmakers from accepting payments from Presidential campaigns or PACs. Investigation sources tell Action News the FBI is examining money laundering allegations against Bachmann, as well as possible wire fraud and mail fraud.

ha ha, real corruption for those concerned with the so-called IRS scandal.

Let's watch the Conservative spin on this one.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #27 - 06/05/13 at 19:32:43

Lifter -
OK; she's a bum.  We both agree.  Now, using IRS and their terrifying effect on most people, that is quite another matter.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #28 - 06/06/13 at 05:31:45

So, Bachmann does a No No & somehow that translates to "The IRS did not engage in bad behavior!"? Thats some REal strange logic right there,,

What is it with people? WHY is wrong okay as long as its in alignment with your sides agenda? How do YOU live? Do you lie. cheat & steal daily?
WHY are you willing to allow your elected leaders do so in your name? DEmand RIGHT action from YOUR guys,,stop trying to pretend its okay,, because "tHE Other SIDE GOT AWAY WITH STUFF"
SIckening, absolutely, gut wrneching,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 06/06/13 at 07:23:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/06/13 at 05:31:45:
So, Bachmann does a No No & somehow that translates to "The IRS did not engage in bad behavior!"? Thats some REal strange logic right there,,

What is it with people? WHY is wrong okay as long as its in alignment with your sides agenda? How do YOU live? Do you lie. cheat & steal daily?
WHY are you willing to allow your elected leaders do so in your name? DEmand RIGHT action from YOUR guys,,stop trying to pretend its okay,, because "tHE Other SIDE GOT AWAY WITH STUFF"
SIckening, absolutely, gut wrneching,

JOG the very fact that you harp on this only when a republicommunist is in the hot seat tells me you're playing the same game ...

Jerry: IRS's team building crap - you're seriously thinking that will make us hate the IRS more ... I doubt it ... its comic relief and makes them look stupid ... but here is the truth about it.

I've been on several thankfully less embarrasing episodes with several of my ex employers.
Team building junk is awkward but it does when done right keep you adhering to the corporation. Considering it would have cost my employer atleast 10g if not more per month I wasn't crunching the crap I crunch ... and assuming its a minimum 3 month ramp up time for a new person, if the $1000+ (my team's bash was in LA when I lived in NC in 2003) it cost them to hold onto me for that year its a bargain. They got 30K benifit for 1000 expense. Multiply that by several 100, if not 1000 for the IRS and you bet they have realised it was effective to do that for them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 05:31:10

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.