Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone. (Read 183 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.
05/29/13 at 11:33:32

Michelle Bachman released a video last night saying she is quitting next year. Maybe she got a contract for a reality series for her and her husband, Dumb and Dumbest. I wish her and Sarah Palin the best  Grin Grin Grin Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.
Reply #1 - 05/30/13 at 11:15:18

Midnightrider wrote on 05/29/13 at 11:33:32:
Michelle Bachman released a video last night saying she is quitting next year. Maybe she got a contract for a reality series for her and her husband, Dumb and Dumbest. I wish her and Sarah Palin the best  Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who's_Nailin'_Paylin%3F

Sarah Palin has helped out a lot in the life of that young and talented woman - I hope Michelle Bachmann does the same.

BTW Tina Fey oughta be given the nobel prize for literature, politics and comedy - all 3 even if there were no categories, create it and hand her one each. I think she sank Sarah Palin beautifully.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 05/30/13 at 11:16:47

I only wish eliminating those 2 would help DC. It wont slow the rate of descent of America,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 05/30/13 at 11:32:12

It is a result of the TEA party losing its base.
It would slow the descent ... cos it has moderated the republican party. Its loosened the grip of the Kock bros on the country.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #4 - 05/31/13 at 12:41:00

Tea party didnt lose its base, it got co-opted & ruined from the top down, by people like Palin & McCain & other bubs CALLING themselves Tea Party & saying they were Tea Party Leadership. They were no more Tea Party than I am a Bandido,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 05/31/13 at 12:43:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/31/13 at 12:41:00:
Tea party didnt lose its base, it got co-opted & ruined from the top down, by people like Palin & McCain & other bubs CALLING themselves Tea Party & saying they were Tea Party Leadership. They were no more Tea Party than I am a Bandido,,

TEA party of 2013 I meant, not the TEA party of 2008.
How about we call the co-opted TEA as Tea baggers ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/31/13 at 13:05:36

No thanks, I am insulted by that name. I AM the Tea Party.. & I am not alone. Sadly, the media have taught the masses we are all kinds of things we arent, from racists to being unwilling to help the needy,
It will be hard to get enough people together to make it count for anything again,,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #7 - 05/31/13 at 15:37:35

You are TEA party of 2008.

TEA baggers are TEA party of 2013.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 05/31/13 at 15:38:20

JOG I think you made a better Libertarian. You're right, the Tea Party is a lot of things you're not.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 05/31/13 at 16:03:03

The Tea Party was an organic movement that sprang up in support of Ron Paul. He Is a Libertarian. He just simply can not run for office under that heading. The game is so rigged that anything with a label other than an R or a D just cant get the "face time" on TV or get included in debates & get on ballots. He is listed as a Bub. He certainly votes in a more Bubesque manner than Libtardian, but his vote is always constrained by the Big C.
Im sure that next will be a chorus of "But what about those "Earmarks"?"
Well, he always votes against them. Kind of like voting against turning over the apple cart when youre running with a bunch of people. They turn it over anyway & all those apples are goin somewhere.. you can either grab some & take them home or not,,, the damage is done, let your family do without or take some of the spoils home,,

OHHH do tell me how great your character is that youd walk away from it all over that..

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #10 - 05/31/13 at 19:00:52

The guys in Boston in 1773 engaged in an act of destruction of valuable property, property owned by a corporation that was so well-connected that the act prompted legislative retaliation by the British Parliament and a military crackdown.

Nothing the teabaggers have done comes close to that.

The Tea Party is NOT a legal political party in the USA, at least as far as I can tell. I have yet to see the Tea Party as a official political party at the state or federal level. As far as I can tell the Tea Baggers are ALL members of the lunitic fringe of the Republican Party.

I use "teabaggers" because  it's what they called themselves before they discovered that other meaning. They insisted we show respect by going by that name, then later they got embarrassed. I didn't care for the alternative meaning brought up and never talked about it.

But yes, the 'Teabaggers' of today are completely removed from the original 'Tea Party' ...which no longer exists.  

As for Bachmann, she supports the teaching of intelligent design in public school science classes ...(dear God what a fool)..

Bachmann opposes minimum wage increases, and has called for phasing out of Social Security and Medicare.

As far as I can see she is in competition with Palin for the 'screwball' of the decade award.... Goofy nutjob.  

Don't let the door...etc.              

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 05/31/13 at 21:51:08

As for Bachmann, she supports the teaching of intelligent design in public school science classes ...(dear God what a fool).

So, you would teach what? The Theory of evolution that no one can show a species evolving to another?

If things evolve in a direction that makes survival more likely, when did it become helpful for that ape to be without a pelt?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 06/01/13 at 19:46:43

When I heard the Koch brothers were financing the Tea Party that was it for me. Those are 2 of the most dangerous men on this planet. We need a new Republican Party that is not full of idiots and billionaires.John we need another war McCain, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Herman Caine, Rick Perry, God bless you Santorum. They're all friggin idiots. Half of them believe they're living in the 1970's. I like a lot of what Rand Paul says and if he has the balls to stand up to the rich man and corporations he would make a great president. God I hope they find someone decent so I don't have to vote for Hillary.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #13 - 06/02/13 at 12:56:48

Midnight -
You are succumbing to that "hate the rich" mentality that does nothing but advance the cause of class warfare.
Remember one thing about our American Revolution - unlike most all of the other major revolutions in history, it was not a revolution of the poor and down trodden, against a ruling elite.  That's what the French and Russian Revolutions were.
Rather, ours was a revolution of the RICH, against an unfair tax system,  enacted by the English Parliament, without any representation from the Colonies.
The Boston Tea Party was the destruction of tea, the most prized consumable product in the Colonies, as an act of defiance against the TAX that had been placed on tea that was sent to the Colonies by Parliament.
Remember that at this time in history, the English crown was broke, from several centuries of almost constant warfare with the French, Dutch, and Spanish.  Parliament knew that the colonies had no representation, and targeted the colonies as a source of revenue to help bail out Great Britain from its financial woes.
Our founding fathers, whom we revere, or at least should, were all very wealthy men, either large scale farmers in the South, or very successful merchants from New England.  In fact, in today's dollars, George Washington was clearly the wealthiest ever President.
So before you go off ranting against the rich, and the interests of business, remember who it was who led the Revolution.  Jefferson, Washington, the Lee family were all the Gates and Buffets of their day.
In fact, what always amazes me is that they got the common colonist to go along with them and spill his blood to cast off the British, under whose rule the average, middle class small time farmer, artisan, tradesman, and small town merchant actually had it pretty good.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #14 - 06/02/13 at 13:05:45

And, I further forget to mention that the large scale agricultural operators in the South; Jefferson, Washington, the Lees, etc., all made their fortunes off of the backs and labor of African slaves.
Regardless of what you may think of modern day labor relations and working conditions of employees of major, modern corporations, you have to admit that we no longer have the real, cruel, and vicious aspects of 18th century slavery.
These were the men who led our Revolution.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 02:31:51

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Michelle Bachman Will Be Gone.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.