What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Mercury/vaccines/autism
05/05/13 at 11:44:30

No study proving the link?

I didnt need one to see it, but for those who do

http://www.robertfkennedyjr.com/docs/ThimerosalScandalFINAL.PDF

deny this

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Mercury/vaccines/autism
Reply #1 - 05/05/13 at 14:49:00

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/05/13 at 11:44:30:
No study proving the link?

I didnt need one to see it, but for those who do

http://www.robertfkennedyjr.com/docs/ThimerosalScandalFINAL.PDF

deny this

On autism web - the forum form which I got banned years ago for posting stuff like this - there is a bunch of Idiots who basically provide services for $$$ to people with autism who are a group called "Neurodiversity" who basically will deny anything and everything ... if autism were to disappear, they would be broke. So they wont let it ...

Anyway Card carrying autistic adult ... and I made out fine ... mainly due to luck, parents who believed in me for no apparent reason and on ocassion having the brains to grit my teeth and make it through hell if I had to ... (side effect of autism).
My son I am really worried about. The american education system is not very kind to erratic acheivers. He's not getting the help slated for underacheivers, and he's not consistently an over acheiver.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 05/05/13 at 18:41:24

Just be around you Sri I'd never know there's anything physically or mentally wrong with you. You're one of the smartest people I've ever ran across.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/05/13 at 19:01:37

Sorry for the troubles. Theyre unnecessarily created by the same forces that paid to have the georgia guidestones put up.The same forces that drive the think tanks that are the sources of our leaders advisers. Globalists, eugenicists..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #4 - 05/05/13 at 19:30:36

Midnightrider wrote on 05/05/13 at 18:41:24:
Just be around you Sri I'd never know there's anything physically or mentally wrong with you. You're one of the smartest people I've ever ran across.

Apparently my wife can tell. And she always knew ... just that the diagnosis confirmed it.
And about 2 years ago when I told her I was a debate champion in college ... she nearly burst into tears ... going again I should have known I should have known ...
About 10 years ago when me and some of my college friends were reminiscing about the old days and how we struggled with math and physics ... she goes "you struggled with math" in near shock ... and I said well you have not seen this kinda math in real life.

You saw me in my element ... mechanical and electrical gizmo's ... I would have modded them when I was 5yrs old ... if we had gone to some stupid BS like a gardening show or other BS I'd have gone to pieces pronto.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 05/05/13 at 19:37:34

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/05/13 at 19:01:37:
Sorry for the troubles. Theyre unnecessarily created by the same forces that paid to have the georgia guidestones put up.The same forces that drive the think tanks that are the sources of our leaders advisers. Globalists, eugenicists..

I would believe this ... I'd in fact believe anything against vaccines ... except ... till the 80's the worst hit with autism were the rich people. The vaccine program was not under insurance and manadated till the 80's. Till then you had to pay for it ... and the rich did ... the middle did in some cases and poor did not.

If you want to say that this was a way the uber uber rich were trying to get rid of the rich through the mid 80's and after that they were trying to get rid of any one ... and post 91 absolutely anyone who doesn't have the brains to get a religious exemption (and it really helps to be a un pronunceable religion) ... then I should ask ... why.

Yea Eli Lily covered up the problems etc etc ... I buy that. No need for a large scale conspiracy when a simple profit and cover up @ a big corporation can explain it. You dont need to drop an atom bomb to kill and ant ... you can just stomp on it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #6 - 05/06/13 at 09:24:52

What YOU call rich are rich, allrite, but they are NOT the global elite & they arent part of the club, either,

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #7 - 05/07/13 at 06:45:51

I find this very disturbing. I strongly suspect that my son was affected by this as well as my friends sons ( they have two each have autism).

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 05/07/13 at 07:27:31

How old is your son ?

I'd also like to know the dates of manufacture of the vaccines he received - not the date of administer - but manufacture.

Also Flu vaccines had got worse after they pulled mercury form the childhood vaccines.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:30:33

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Mercury/vaccines/autism

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.