Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazines? (Read 379 times)
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazines?
04/18/13 at 09:11:30

According to New York state Senator Greg Ball (R), the Department of Homeland Security is seeking 7,000 self-defense weapons--all of which are AR-15 variants.

These are the very weapons Sens. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), Chuck Schumer (D-NY), and Joe Manchin (D-WV), have been telling us nobody needs for self-defense. Apparently, DHS disagrees.

As I wrote on January 14th, a "Personal Defense Weapons Solicitation" was circulated within DHS describing an AR-15 variant as "suitable for personal defense." Now, 7,000 such weapons are being sought.

DHS is also seeking 30 round magazines for use with all the rifles.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/01/28/DHS-Seeks-7-000-AR-15s-Wit...

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazin
Reply #1 - 04/18/13 at 09:15:22

Wow ... breitbart.com ... why were you all out of Bartsimpson.com ?

Not that it cant be true ... but that is hardcore right wing propaganda.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #2 - 04/18/13 at 09:22:34

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 09:15:22:
Wow ... breitbart.com ... why were you all out of Bartsimpson.com ?

Not that it cant be true ... but that is hardcore right wing propaganda.

Cool.
Srinath.

Since you only accept truth in certain formats and from marxist-approved sources maybe this link from the OP link will allow you to accept the truth.

http://www.nysenate.gov/press-release/department-homeland-security-latest-hig...

Notice the .gov domain, I believe this is accepted as divinity in your religion....

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 04/18/13 at 09:41:23

Why is the source a problem? If the information is true, who cares Where it came from?

How about this idea?

The media drops info thru different channels, KNOWING it wont be accepted by one "side" or the other, simply because of where it was released?
Why is it that certain facts SImply Will NOT be brought out thru ceretain
"News Sources"?
Divide & conquer.
The media is owned & operated by the same people who own the goobs.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 04/18/13 at 10:02:15

Sri its very true along with 1.6 Billion hollow point bullets which are illegal to use in war. The government admits to it, its all over the web. They claimed its for training purposes. 1.6 billion bullets would last 20 years in the Iraq War. They've ordered a number of tanks and armored vehicles. They've admitted they're going to arm the Social Security offices. What does that tell you? The Dept Of Homeland Security is nothing but an American Gestapo.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 04/18/13 at 10:55:42

Midnightrider wrote on 04/18/13 at 10:02:15:
Sri its very true along with 1.6 Billion hollow point bullets which are illegal to use in war. The government admits to it, its all over the web. They claimed its for training purposes. 1.6 billion bullets would last 20 years in the Iraq War. They've ordered a number of tanks and armored vehicles. They've admitted they're going to arm the Social Security offices. What does that tell you? The Dept Of Homeland Security is nothing but an American Gestapo.

Well, I decided to call my friend ... My friend the gun nut (the good gun nut) pretty much says they have choked off a lot of it out of the market. I would guess it is to prevent a run on those items while legislation is being considered. When the laws are in place, and the new gun ownership landscape is stable it should come to the market. Till then you cant even make em. That's his assessment. They seem to have choked off brass, bullets, primer, smokeless powder, gun powder everything.
He also says though there are co2 cartridge guns and there has been a run on those - these are non gun nuts buying them for protection I'd think.
In a way I dont think you need a gun for protection, and if you do, 5-6 shot capacity Co2 works just well enough. I guess the govt has choked it off. Lets see if we see a bunch of mass shootings with home made ammo now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/18/13 at 11:00:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/18/13 at 09:41:23:
Why is the source a problem? If the information is true, who cares Where it came from?

How about this idea?

The media drops info thru different channels, KNOWING it wont be accepted by one "side" or the other, simply because of where it was released?
Why is it that certain facts SImply Will NOT be brought out thru ceretain
"News Sources"?
Divide & conquer.
The media is owned & operated by the same people who own the goobs.

JOG - "News outlets" have a journalistic integrity or a journalistic obligation. They have editorial slant, but the news they report has to be accurate. They then analyze it their way. Breitbart.com is you or me ... you can post anything to your blog. Not required to be accurate or even true. Of course breitbart has posted truth ... and analyzed it his way, we know that, but quoting breitbart for straight up news makes you wonder ... what they cant find anything more unreliable ? Like snopes ...
Anyway it is the news, but I just thought for that there is better source than breitbart.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 04/18/13 at 11:11:14

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:00:57:
JOG - "News outlets" have a journalistic integrity or a journalistic obligation.

Oh, please.
New outlets are bought and paid for. They are told what to run and what not to run. It started in the 80's with GE.

You know why Bradley Manning went to Wikileaks? No news outlet was interested in his story. He violated a heavy federal law to bring people the truth... and no one wanted to listen.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #8 - 04/18/13 at 11:15:47

Paraquat wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:11:14:
srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:00:57:
JOG - "News outlets" have a journalistic integrity or a journalistic obligation.

Oh, please.
New outlets are bought and paid for. They are told what to run and what not to run. It started in the 80's with GE.

You know why Bradley Manning went to Wikileaks? No news outlet was interested in his story. He violated a heavy federal law to bring people the truth... and no one wanted to listen.

--Steve

He he ... in theory they are supposed to say what is correct, then twist it the way they like.
Breitbart doesn't even have that in theory. Its some guys blog.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/18/13 at 16:02:40

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #10 - 04/18/13 at 20:34:26

srinath wrote on 04/18/13 at 11:15:47:
Breitbart doesn't even have that in theory. Its some guys blog.

It was some guys blog.  He died.  It is now an organization.

Of course ignore the fact that he was a conservative American publisher, commentator for The Washington Times, author, and occasional guest commentator on various news programs, who served as an editor for the Drudge Report website. He was a researcher for Arianna Huffington, and helped launch her web publication The Huffington Post.

Oh, and that it wasn't a blog, but a news aggregation site.

Or that he played key roles in the Anthony Weiner sexting scandal, the resignation of Shirley Sherrod, and the ACORN 2009 undercover videos controversy.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #11 - 04/18/13 at 21:04:14

Excellent, I will there fore be quoting mother jones then.
After all they predicted the 47% so accurately ... they said 47% are freeloaders who will vote for RMoney no matter what didn't they ... yea ... I'll quote them as fact.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 04/19/13 at 09:32:07

You know what?
I've tried to keep neutral and not degrade myself to the petty name calling that seems to end all these threads here but I can hold my tongue no longer.
You are the problem with the world today.
You, and people like you... so close minded and short sighted.

Republicans who agree with the same ideals as Democrats but won't even listen to what they're saying just because there is a D after their name.
Democrats might agree with Republicans too. Hell, they might have the same exact idea but if it is proposed by a Republican they are instantly against it just because this duopoly is an us vs them situation.
I propose an article and you dismiss the entire thing just based on the source.

At the risk of sounding like a Communist we are all one collective here and we need to start focusing on the greater good rather than this trivial us vs them two party nonsense.

--Steve

IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #13 - 04/19/13 at 09:43:28

5-6 shot capacity co2 for self defense. try to stop a crack head with that. hell sometimes it takes 2 shots just to kill a cat with one. let alone a drugged up obama supporter bent on destuction.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #14 - 04/19/13 at 16:31:11

45acp wrote on 04/19/13 at 09:43:28:
5-6 shot capacity co2 for self defense. try to stop a crack head with that. hell sometimes it takes 2 shots just to kill a cat with one. let alone a drugged up obama supporter bent on destuction.

Stopping a Crackhead - 1-2 shots to the head will stop someone crack or not, republicommunist or not.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:30:44

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Why does anyone need an AR15 or 30 rnd magazines?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.