Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Boston Marathon bombings (Read 956 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Boston Marathon bombings
Reply #135 - 04/25/13 at 15:11:10

And, No You Idiot - no they are not being double taxed. They have made investments that they are supposed to have made many years ago ... the returns from that are what they are paying capital gains tax on.

sorry,  but I don't speak stupid; could you re-phrase that.

RMoney lied about it and he paid cap gains on all of it.

Lied about what? what he paid in taxes? is that what you are trying to say?

RMoney has been gutting companies ...

so when president hopey gives tax payer money (not even his own) to GM and the first thing they do is cut dealers so they lower expenses, that's different from a private venture capitalist in what way?

Talk about "Legitimate rape" and "abortions" and gay rights, that's what you know.

pretty sure you can do a search and not find a single time I mentioned legitimate rape....

You know nothing about this tax crap.

I (and no one else on here) can even begin to figure out what you are trying to say your position is.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #136 - 04/25/13 at 17:45:46

Midnightrider wrote on 04/25/13 at 08:24:10:
I didn't say those two were citizens. I don't know Marylands welfare laws. But its a well published fact they were drawing welfare. Maybe immigrants can draw in Maryland, I don't know. I'm sure we'll learn more as time goes on.

They are not in  Maryland - they were in Massachussets.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #137 - 04/25/13 at 18:01:10

OK on the point of capital gains being double taxation -

That is a possibility in some cases. Like here - you use post tax money to make payments on your house.
The principal is paid with post tax $. Pre tax for interest cos that gets written off.
When the house goes up in value - and here there is inflation which was why this used to be 15 years. This was the classic case for capital gains cos you have paid for it with post tax $ and the proceeds should there fore be taxed lower. Long term capital gains. Now its not 15 years any more its 3.

However Investment returns are not under capital gains for this reason at all. The reason investment returns qualify for capital gains because investment spurs industry and job creation. However returns on investment is what is taxed at all - not the investment itself. And Your subsequent sale of the investment and profit if made are capital gains if held for 3 years. The returns - the dividends are straight income and should be taxed as such ... unless they are something called a qualified income.

Anyone who says he's an investor which RMoney is but has no dividend taxed at the income tax rate, and has nothing but capital gains, is lying.

Case in point:
Warren Buffet: He has tons of investments, he sells and buys etc etc. All profits there of are capital gains. Clean 15% on it.
However those investments paid him a dividend. Income tax @ the top rate. So 17.4% effective rate ... he paid 35% on some of it and 15% on the rest for 17.4.

So 15% is complete bogus for an investor. RMoney is lying. Simple.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #138 - 04/25/13 at 18:06:13

WebsterMark wrote on 04/25/13 at 15:11:10:
Talk about "Legitimate rape" and "abortions" and gay rights, that's what you know.

pretty sure you can do a search and not find a single time I mentioned legitimate rape....

Pretty sure I cant ... cos this forum deletes threads after 3 months ...
However - You were railing about abortions and how you didn't want them even in case of rape.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #139 - 04/26/13 at 00:26:47

Lets talk about the rich not paying taxes. Have you heard the latest. There's a huge oceanliner parked right outside our international waters off the coast of California. All the rooms were booked before the ship was completed. There's a ferry that runs to LA every morning and returns every evening. They're doing and running their business but since theoretically they don't reside in the US, thus they pay no taxes. Its amazing to me the ideas these bastards can come up with these ideas to sh!t us and our country.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #140 - 04/26/13 at 07:25:14

However - You were railing about abortions and how you didn't want them even in case of rape.

which has absolutely zero to do with Akin's legitimate rape comment...... geez dude; wake the freak up.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #141 - 04/26/13 at 07:26:03

Lets talk about the rich not paying taxes. Have you heard the latest. There's a huge oceanliner parked right outside our international waters off the coast of California. All the rooms were booked before the ship was completed. There's a ferry that runs to LA every morning and returns every evening. They're doing and running their business but since theoretically they don't reside in the US, thus they pay no taxes. Its amazing to me the ideas these bastards can come up with these ideas to sh!t us and our country.

I'm calling BS on that Midnight. Cough up the details.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #142 - 04/26/13 at 07:54:58

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 07:26:03:

Assume for a moment it is true. Were it not for the oppresive businesss environment then they wouldn't need to do this and goes to show that some people still do not understand what a black market is. Success is darn near against the law because the more successful you are the more government punishes you and guys like Srinath call you a cheat and a liar and a fraud and go off on tangents about Mormans being a cult.

If this wasn't just fantasy I'd say good for them!! These are the last outposts of freedom from a continually aggressive and repressive government. This is the sunset of freedom, my friends, and the forces of evil are much more determined and coordinated than we the people.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #143 - 04/26/13 at 08:05:43

WebsterMark wrote on 04/26/13 at 07:25:14:

which has absolutely zero to do with Akin's legitimate rape comment...... geez dude; wake the freak up.  

I didn't say anything about Akin ? ... I only suggested you should go back to one/more/all of Abortion, rape legitimate or otherwise and gays.

Oddly I am with you on Abortion ... so there you're already ahead.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #144 - 04/26/13 at 08:10:29

Dane Allen wrote on 04/26/13 at 07:54:58:

Assume for a moment it is true. Were it not for the oppresive businesss environment then they wouldn't need to do this and goes to show that some people still do not understand what a black market is. Success is darn near against the law because the more successful you are the more government punishes you and guys like Srinath call you a cheat and a liar and a fraud and go off on tangents about Mormans being a cult.

If this wasn't just fantasy I'd say good for them!! These are the last outposts of freedom from a continually aggressive and repressive government. This is the sunset of freedom, my friends, and the forces of evil are much more determined and coordinated than we the people.

Oh yea I guess RMoney is more succesful than say Warren Buffet so he needs to pay 25% less taxes than Warren Buffet and 333 times less ... wow isn't that eye opening.

And Yea I called Mormon's a cult ... however separately - I am blaming RMoney for funneling his charity to 1 self serving charity and writing it off in his taxes. And it is in the rules of Mormonism to donate to them ... gee isn't that really the definition of cult ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #145 - 04/28/13 at 09:25:29

Plans for floating city off California coast to house entrepreneurs ...

Plans-floating-city-California-coast-house-entrepre...

Dec 16, 2011 – Silicon dreams: Plans revealed for floating city off coast of California to .... their ideas and ultimately the jobs that they create and the taxes that they pay. I was wrong about one thing, its not completed yet but its coming. Peter Thiel, the billionnaire founder of PayPal — and a noted libertarian, is Blueseed’s principal financial backer.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #146 - 04/28/13 at 10:11:18

They've been doing it for years ... bahamas and dutch and ireland ... look up what is a double dutch sandwich.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #147 - 04/28/13 at 20:26:43

That's never going to happen Midnight.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #148 - 04/29/13 at 08:11:29

One more case of Tax code ignorance by the people who proposed this idea ...

You can float anywhere ... you can move anywhere - timbuktu if you like ... you still owe US taxes on income you made over there. You earn 100 rocks in timbuktu - 25 rocks go to IRS ... he he ... RMoney doesn't know this, so no reason just a .com billionaire has to.

US is the only country in the world to do so. However the US is also possibly the only country that lets you collect retirement when you're living over seas.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #149 - 04/30/13 at 08:05:14

WebsterMark wrote on 04/28/13 at 20:26:43:
That's never going to happen Midnight.

Argue with the news media and quit calling me a liar. I'm passing alone what they print. Every rich man is searching for loopholes in the taxes, legal or illegal. How many of them have overseas accounts in that little house in the Caymans like Romney does. With Mr PayPal behind it chances are it will become a reality. The money is there, the legal loopholes are being worked out. We're behind according to Sri, they're being built all over the world.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:05:41

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Boston Marathon bombings

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.