Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Boston Marathon bombings (Read 956 times)
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Boston Marathon bombings
Reply #120 - 04/24/13 at 07:49:04

Its the old "Leave me the F alone ... and I aint paying no taxes either, cos you're just wasting it" Ideology.

No it isn’t moron. They take enough of people’s money. Stop.

BTW RMoney paid not 39% ... 13% ... yea isn't that cool. 13% for RMoney. 17.4% for Warren Buffet, 20.5% for Obama and 23% for me.

And I know this is beyond your capability to understand but guys like Romney and Buffet don’t draw salaries. They get their money from return on investments made with income already taxed at 33 or 39%. Here’s how short sighted, vindictive and jealous guys like you are.  You would rather satisfy some warped sense of fairness and steal yet more money from people than you already do now and kill investments rather than man up and deal with your own problems. Like I say; if you think these guys don’t pay enough, hang out at a Morton’s steakhouse and hit up the first guy that walks out the door in a suit for $50. Have the balls to get handouts yourself, stop asking Uncle Sam to be your enforcer. I’m in Omaha today so many I’ll run into Buffet; he lives here. If I do, I’ll give him a link to SuzukiSavage and you can ask him yourself.

now i'm done with you for the day. I have enough morons to deal with in person, I sure don't need to add you to the list.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #121 - 04/24/13 at 08:42:16

They take enough of people's money ... only the ones that aren't making millions ... those people who take in millions are taxed very lightly cos they are "job creators"

And, No You Idiot - no they are not being double taxed. They have made investments that they are supposed to have made many years ago ... the returns from that are what they are paying capital gains tax on.

They dont have double taxation, and hence they pay 13% ... bull sheite.
They made "investments" long time ago and the returns are long term cap gains.

RMoney lied about it and he paid cap gains on all of it.
Buffet paid more taxes, cos he likely lied less - or was being truthful.

They both have similar profile of "investment" with RMoney being more of a vulture by killing companies. Buffet has been very hands off and just been buying and selling. RMoney has been gutting companies ...

Talk about "Legitimate rape" and "abortions" and gay rights, that's what you know. Y'know sentences that begin with "The bible says".

You know nothing about this tax crap.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #122 - 04/24/13 at 08:59:15

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/23/13 at 20:59:46:
Midnightrider wrote on 04/23/13 at 19:56:04:
This country has changed, cops have changed. Now all the cops are concerned with is making a quick arrest and satisfying the public and news media.

And ONWARD, to The Next American Disaster!

Anyone else remember how things were in the 60's? It wasnt just one huge disaster after another, was it? I remember plane crashes & hijackings once in a while,, but Gee frikken WHIZ,, REally? Shooting after shooting. plant explosion, Hugh Jass Storms,, dang,, seems like a constant onslaught..

Yes I remember very well how things were in the 60's and 50's,Few people had guns and the ones that did had 22s,And it was  a must more peaceful time.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #123 - 04/24/13 at 09:14:49

What?
Are you living in a protective barrier?
The 50's and 60's when everyone had a fully automatic Thompson (Tommy gun)? Or when it was still legal to buy, build, convert fully automatic weapons? You know why they grandfathered in short barreled shotguns/AOWs? Farmers were using them. There are still tons of exemptions for farmers.

--Steve

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #124 - 04/24/13 at 09:30:08

Paraquat wrote on 04/24/13 at 09:14:49:
What?
Are you living in a protective barrier?
The 50's and 60's when everyone had a fully automatic Thompson (Tommy gun)? Or when it was still legal to buy, build, convert fully automatic weapons? You know why they grandfathered in short barreled shotguns/AOWs? Farmers were using them. There are still tons of exemptions for farmers.

You must have a couple loose nuts in your head,Steve
--Steve

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #125 - 04/24/13 at 09:41:23

Those two idiots who bombed Boston were living off of Welfare. We were giving them a free ride and they hated us enough to do the damage they done.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #126 - 04/24/13 at 09:53:09

I lived on the far North end of Houston, 64 to 69. Across the street was Greens Bayou. Guys brought guns to that place & set up targets down the bayou from this high point. Every coupla weeks someone would show up down there. I shot a 30-06 & a M 14. One guy had tracers & we ( buncha kids always came down when we heard guns) drug up wood to shoot into. I still remember the red smoke coming outta that wood. NO,, 22's werent what they brought. In fact, I dont remember ever seeing a 22 brought in there. The only time I saw a 22 was when one of the neighborhood kids had one.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #127 - 04/24/13 at 10:10:27

A lot of BS from a bunch of cowboys.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #128 - 04/24/13 at 12:02:53

Midnightrider wrote on 04/24/13 at 09:41:23:
Those two idiots who bombed Boston were living off of Welfare. We were giving them a free ride and they hated us enough to do the damage they done.

How in the world these 2 manage in 10 years to become citizens, get on welfare and become radical and bomb the place and die ... man I feel so in adequate ... in 10 years I've done nothing other than scratch a few bikes up some audio junk and basically became a citizen from being a green card ...

Anyway not only do we not give a freaking citizenship to the illegals, we also need to register everyone, put a chip in them and prevent them and their anchor babies from ever getting on welfare.

Did these 2 come here as refugees ? This is putting rush's statement about illegals in a whole new light ... yea criminals, and we are to believe they wont commit another crime.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #129 - 04/25/13 at 06:07:39

bill67 wrote on 04/24/13 at 10:10:27:
A lot of BS from a bunch of cowboys.

Speaking of cowboys...
How about the famous lever action .22's that all the cowboys used.
Oh, wait, they were 30-30's.

Samuel Colt popularized the .22 revolver.
Oh wait, that was a .45.

--Steve

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #130 - 04/25/13 at 06:23:08

Cowboys went out long before the 50' ans 60',We don't need to bring that back.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #131 - 04/25/13 at 07:15:15

Cowboy movies of the 40's and 50's were very different from cow boy realities of the 1800's. In cowboy reality, they took everyone's guns @ the city limits.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #132 - 04/25/13 at 07:59:19

You know why they grandfathered in short barreled shotguns/AOWs? Farmers were using them. There are still tons of exemptions for farmers.

12" barrel, handgun grip break open .410 in my desk drawer.

How about the famous lever action .22's that all the cowboys used.
Oh, wait, they were 30-30's.

.30WCF (.30/30) is very late period. Most lever actions pre-1894 were in .32-20, .38-55, .44WCF and .45/60 calibers.

Did these 2 come here as refugees ?  Yes.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #133 - 04/25/13 at 08:24:10

I didn't say those two were citizens. I don't know Marylands welfare laws. But its a well published fact they were drawing welfare. Maybe immigrants can draw in Maryland, I don't know. I'm sure we'll learn more as time goes on.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #134 - 04/25/13 at 13:22:16

Quote:
... those people who take in millions are taxed very lightly cos they are "job creators"

Are you high?? $3 million dollars is being taxed very lightly?? What about those that pay no tax or get money back in some form of credit? I probably couln't make $3 million in my life, let alone pay that much in taxes.

Quote:
And, No You Idiot - no they are not being double taxed. They have made investments that they are supposed to have made many years ago ... the returns from that are what they are paying capital gains tax on.

Name calling, huh, a sure sign you are cracking under the pressure of being unable to deliver a coherent point   Shocked Sad Shocked  Sad  Angry

Quote:
They dont have double taxation, and hence they pay 13% ... bull sheite.
They made "investments" long time ago and the returns are long term cap gains.

The money to pay the cap gains was taxed before it was paid in cap gains.

Quote:
RMoney lied about it and he paid cap gains on all of it.

Like I said elsewhere, call and report it. That is all you have to do and I will take back everything think I said about paying $3 million in taxes.

Quote:
Buffet paid more taxes, cos he likely lied less - or was being truthful.

So you are a fan of uber-rich Buffet but not very rich Romney? Do you have any integrity at all?

Quote:
They both have similar profile of "investment" with RMoney being more of a vulture by killing companies. Buffet has been very hands off and just been buying and selling. RMoney has been gutting companies ...

Hold on, let me read this again with the tinfoil hat and see if it makes a difference...nope, still stupid.

Quote:
Talk about "Legitimate rape" and "abortions" and gay rights, that's what you know. Y'know sentences that begin with "The bible says".

You do not need to branch out in your opinions, you can barely express the ones you have now.

Quote:
You know nothing about this tax crap.

Pot, meet Kettle, Kettle, meet Pot....

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:11:11

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Boston Marathon bombings

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.