Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print
Boston Marathon bombings (Read 956 times)
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Boston Marathon bombings
04/16/13 at 07:05:48

OK, Folks -

Who among us is going to advance the notion that this was another gov't job, like the misguided souls who feel the same about 9/11?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Boston Marathon bombings
Reply #1 - 04/16/13 at 07:35:51

I learned of the attack early this morning with my "daybreak coffee" - 6 a.m. over here, midnight on the East Coast.

I was waiting for someone to open this thread, didn't dare do it myself.

One thing I can say... AFTER I offer my condoleances to any and all who've suffered a loss - is that this is NOT "another Al Qaeda job".

Quite the opposite, this is work of either :

- an amateur, who distributed his explosives in three, four (five?) locations instead of producing ONE massive "whooomp!" of a bomb explosion;

- alternatively, someone who knows quite well what he's doing, and aims at alarming the population and creating a sense of danger and the [hysterical] need for "security! more security!" when actually all that was required was a careful eye and a grasp of things by local security forces,
no more than you would at any airport nationwide.

For the first explosion caused a "mere" (please forgive the expression) three casualties, when any amateur terrorist wanting to prove his point could have caused ten times as many.

Sorry, but this is the terroristic equivalent to a hold-up with a toy gun... Looks awful, potentially could have been a whole lot worse,
but was intentionally played down to cause maximum alarm at "minimal" collateral damage.

Again, with my most sincere condoleances.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 04/16/13 at 07:44:22

yea; mpescatori; you probably should have just kept your mouth shut for a while until a few facts come out......

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 04/16/13 at 08:24:16

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/13 at 07:44:22:
yea; mpescatori; you probably should have just kept your mouth shut for a while until a few facts come out......

I'm definitely following this advice.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 04/16/13 at 09:25:59

Im leaning that way.. Who had more to gain?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 04/16/13 at 09:43:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:25:59:
Im leaning that way.. Who had more to gain?

Grin Liberals, that's who. The very first thing that came to mind was Occupy and Bill Ayers, never let a crisis go to waste is the liberal mantra. What is really going to be interesting is if this becomes an open border issue if it is found that Occupy did not, in fact, do this.

If it was foreign nationals who came in through Mexico I see the lid finally blowing off the media embargo of anything negative against liberals.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #6 - 04/16/13 at 09:46:58

I think it was a small time guy,And he thought he would kill more than he did.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 04/16/13 at 09:51:08

Bomb sniffing dogs on scene Prior, announcements Prior, Its a drill, its a drill,, no need to be alarmed.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #8 - 04/16/13 at 09:56:57

Where is the world did you get this stuff?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
rfw2003
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Yantis, TX
Reply #9 - 04/16/13 at 10:00:10

bill67 wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:46:58:
I think it was a small time guy,And he thought he would kill more than he did.

With the new background checks on firearms he was probably deigned getting an AR15, several clips, and a few cases of ammo, so he went with explosives instead, he just miss-calculated on placement of them for maximum damage.

That's just one of my theories anyways.

R.F.

1996 Savage, Corbin Seat, K&N filter, Slip Streamer Enterprise II windshield, LED bullet signals, Cat's eye LED tail light Ryca reverse cone long muffler
  IP Logged
Retread

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 04/16/13 at 10:19:17

A needle in a haystack.. I would lean to a homegrown source for this one.. Tax day, Boston home of first tea party, maybe a tea party dingleberry....

Used to look like a Greek God, now I look like a darned Greek!
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #11 - 04/16/13 at 11:06:17

WebsterMark wrote on 04/16/13 at 07:44:22:

No offence meant, my dear, but Italy has endured more civil wars (without the Capital initials) Revolutionary wars (with the Caps) and Wars against Foreign Oppressors...
Ever since Napoleon invaded Italy, there have been bombings against "X", against who is against, etc. just like a very gory Monty Python movie.

H3LL, we had OUR anonymous Unabomber placing charges in yoghurt bottles in supermarkets before you even had yours !  Angry

It's not a matter of "being a Wise 4ss", it's just a matter of "having seen it all before".

From 1972 to the late 1980's we even had right wiing terrorists and left wing terrorists bombing each other's supporting neighborhoods... the Aug.1980 bombing of a major train station in Bologna placed by a "black team" (leftist terrorists using right wing tactics and materiel).

Add a bit of Machiavelli...

So, no need to feel hurt or offended, but before you can say "they did it" it'll be a looong investigation.  Sad

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 04/16/13 at 11:49:19

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 04/16/13 at 09:56:57:
Where is the world did you get this stuff?

http://deadlinelive.info/2013/04/15/marathon-bombing-inside-job-um-coach-bomb...

Maybe they said it was a drill after,, need more info,,

http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html

Go down the page a ways..

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #13 - 04/16/13 at 12:33:35

OK, I read your supposed source.  To me, nothing but another nut job web site to feed upon people who love this off the wall stuff.  But, since it's a web site on the internet, it's got to be believable, right?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 04/16/13 at 15:33:41

Several reliable witnesses saw bomb sniffing dogs and LEO's on the roofs of several buildings. As of right now I will believe law enforcement was tipped off. If they were they did a lousy job of protecting the citizens. Jerry I admire and respect you as much or more than anyone on this forum. If you can explain this http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/911/bbc-reports-collapse-of-wtc-bu...  and why my wife was called in to remove Bin Ladens family before his name was ever mentioned on the news I'll never ever consider another conspiracy theory.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:47:29

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Boston Marathon bombings

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.