Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Re: What a hoot.....
Reply #15 - 04/15/13 at 05:14:05

raydog wrote:
Quote:
I think those who you find wanting are just a symptom of a greater problem, which I alluded to previously. Most folk thrive when given an opportunity, self worth being the greatest asset in doing so....a great repair/solution to addictions (of all kinds) and mental health.

Change "Most" to "Some" in the sentence above and I'll agree with you. However, there are far too many folks nowday who believe they are ENTITLED to having their needs(whatever they perceive them to be) provided by someone else. In the state where I happen to reside those folks now outnumber the people who actually work for a living by a rather significant margin. And some of them represent the second or third generation of people who are quite happy with that situation. They wouldn't recognize an opportunity if you hit them in the head with it. Unless of course it was an opportunity to game the system and increase their benefits.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #16 - 04/15/13 at 05:34:01

oldNslow wrote on 04/15/13 at 05:14:05:
raydog wrote:
Quote:
I think those who you find wanting are just a symptom of a greater problem, which I alluded to previously. Most folk thrive when given an opportunity, self worth being the greatest asset in doing so....a great repair/solution to addictions (of all kinds) and mental health.

Change "Most" to "Some" in the sentence above and I'll agree with you. However, there are far too many folks nowday who believe they are ENTITLED to having their needs(whatever they perceive them to be) provided by someone else. In the state where I happen to reside those folks now outnumber the people who actually work for a living by a rather significant margin. And some of them represent the second or third generation of people who are quite happy with that situation. They wouldn't recognize an opportunity if you hit them in the head with it. Unless of course it was an opportunity to game the system and increase their benefits.

I think all people on welfare should have WF tattooed on their forehead,With a optional T between that.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/15/13 at 05:56:22

WD wrote on 04/12/13 at 19:18:02:
Hard to say Ray... I never swallowed the bilge of multiculturalism,  

In a little bit you dont have to worry about that. We will be mono cultural. It will be mexican, but if the republicans have their way, we'll all be living in the united states of mexico in about 10 years. The only problem is, they hope to cover the 30% difference in mexican votes by reducing it to say 20% ... only they will lose that 10% in white votes and go down to bigger defeats. In the process they will bury us in mexican crap.

So, multicultural no more ... hope you can speak mexican. My spanglish very good.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #18 - 04/15/13 at 16:31:51

srinath wrote on 04/15/13 at 05:56:22:
WD wrote on 04/12/13 at 19:18:02:
Hard to say Ray... I never swallowed the bilge of multiculturalism,  

In a little bit you dont have to worry about that. We will be mono cultural. It will be mexican, but if the republicans have their way, we'll all be living in the united states of mexico in about 10 years. The only problem is, they hope to cover the 30% difference in mexican votes by reducing it to say 20% ... only they will lose that 10% in white votes and go down to bigger defeats. In the process they will bury us in mexican crap.

So, multicultural no more ... hope you can speak mexican. My spanglish very good.

Cool.
Srinath.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean, none......be it in any language....  Shocked

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #19 - 04/16/13 at 11:57:35

Well,,, much as I hate to admit it, I kinda get what hes saying, I think,,BUT, it would take a long time to load your brain with the details he is drawing from to tie those dots together. REmember, the border isnt open because of the ingenuity of the immigrants, but because we have refused to protect it & enforce the laws. He is stuck on blaming the bubs & thyeyve happily taken on that black mark in order to further the notion that there is some measurable difference between bubs & dems. Each party has its "Black Eyes" to bear, but each has had ample opportunity to deal with the border issue. The people who actually make the decisions are globalists & what he is saying has some merit, tho he lays it at the wrong feet.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #20 - 04/16/13 at 12:07:19

JOG: I am blaming the bubs for it for these 3 reasons.

1. Even Faux news called George W Bush as Jorge W Bush for his pro illegal policies. Not to mention many other news organisations who berated him for not enforcing illegal immigration. Of course Ron paul and the 17th amendment ... we know that.

2. In the first 2 years of Obama he's deported more than Bush did in 8, a lot more. I dunno what happened after that ... maybe it takes another yr or so to get it.

3. The bub's are tripping over themselves to give illegals citizenship.

The problem is that that move will back fire. Only they dont realise that yet.

You may lay it @ the dems feet cos the immigrants voted for them 70-30. That is a self reinforcing trend I think.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #21 - 04/16/13 at 17:40:12

srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 12:07:19:

1. Even Faux news called George W Bush as Jorge W Bush for his pro illegal policies. Not to mention many other news organisations who berated him for not enforcing illegal immigration. Of course Ron paul and the 17th amendment ... we know that.

2. In the first 2 years of Obama he's deported more than Bush did in 8, a lot more. I dunno what happened after that ... maybe it takes another yr or so to get it.

You may lay it @ the dems feet cos the immigrants voted for them 70-30. That is a self reinforcing trend I think.

Cool.
Srinath.

So...if I understand you correctly, you're saying the majority of the Hispanic vote (be it legal, alien, or whatever) vote for the democrat candidate, even tho the republican candidate (party) wants them to be here regardless.....of statute, eh?
Why then do they vote for the party that wants to deport them, as you report?
Do you think they don't understand what is in their best welfare then, or are they just dumb?
So, if I want lower taxes then I should vote for the democrats who raise them....is that the same mindset/reasoning?    

“The biggest big business in America is not steel, automobiles, or television. It is the manufacture, refinement and distribution of anxiety.”—Eric Sevareid (1964)
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #22 - 04/16/13 at 18:16:32

Raydawg: I cant explain for every immigrant/alien ... but so far the democratic slant in non native born US citizens is almost 70% to 30%. I think that was what it was in 2012 - I wont bother looking it up now cos you could do that just as well ... anyway, whatever it is, these are working class by 99% to 1 which was why we were dragged here in the first place - in my case it was to write code that I would do for minimum wage and live 6 to an apartment and think "we've so made it" and as such we identify with democrats ... we think they are more accepting, we think the rich white man runs the republican party (and I know its not rich white man, its just rich man now) ...

So we run in the direction of what would be considered "labor" in the english sense.

Republicans want to give citizenship to illegals now.

1. The legal immigrants hate that, we see that as the rug being yanked out form under our feet ... there were scraps that we were getting that will be given to the next array of pathetic people we think ...
2. We know its a knee jerk reaction to the 2012 beating they took and they think we would vote for them. Its not based on principle.

The fact that they would give this to career illegals makes me much more unlikely to vote for them. Its almost like the richest have conspired to replace the lowest in society with an even lower rung and letting the 2 lowest fight each other. I knew US slavery history, that part I wont complain about cos I knew that and if I didn't like it, I could have left. But the illegal immigration is like they changed the rules on it after the game was 1/2 way done. You know the boston marathon ... yea 10000 people start it. They are running, some have run 1/2, some have run 3/4th ... all are running as well as they can ... and then @ the start line they suddenly say ... yes you can use your car to get to the finish line ... WTF.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 04/16/13 at 18:17:51

I dont think I answered your question per se, but I am hoping we can have a clear headed discussion about this.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #24 - 04/16/13 at 18:53:25

I'm still uncertain how you blame the republicans for the problem of Hispanics, sorry.
I get email from the DNC constantly asking for money, and other considerations. From Obama, Biden, Hillary, Wassermann, and a lot more. Look at this letter I received. Please explain how if differs from what you lay lay on the RNC's doorstep, if you would.

________________________________________________________________________________

Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the Internet.
Democrats

Ray --

Yesterday was a proud day for me. President Obama laid out steps to fix our badly broken immigration system.

He addressed all facets of immigration reform: strengthening border security; a path to earned citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants who are already in the United States, including children who were brought here through no fault of their own; cracking down on companies hiring undocumented workers; and streamlining legal immigration.

Reform is within our grasp. It'll grow our economy, and it'll make our nation stronger. But it won't be easy.

Add your voice at this critical moment. Tell Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Yesterday the President said something that is important to keep in mind as you talk to friends and family about this: "Remember that this is not just a debate about policy. It's about people. It's about men and women and young people who want nothing more than the chance to earn their way into the American story."

This week, a bipartisan group of senators offered their own plan that's consistent with the President's ideas. We are as close as we've ever been to passing comprehensive immigration reform, but close isn't going to fix what's broken.

The lives and futures of millions of hardworking people are at stake. This is our opportunity to do the right thing not only for them but also for our country.

Let the leaders in the House and Senate know that the American people are ready for comprehensive immigration reform:

http://my.democrats.org/Immigration-Reform

Thank you for making your voice heard,

Juan

Juan Sepulveda
Senior Advisor for Hispanic Affairs
Democratic National Committee

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #25 - 04/16/13 at 19:04:34

When did you think either side cared for the common man.
The dems were always sorta for it. They only wanted to do 1/2 assed measures for 100 years while with the other hand they were deporting them like crazy, almost like hold it in the current mess in 1 hand while deporting with the other hand. Yes 2 faced, but I like those faces.

Of course the bub's have jumped over them and seem to be running toward a finish line. So the dems are following - the bubs are not going to get enough illegals to cover the number they will lose in whites and minute men and current legal immigrants.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #26 - 04/16/13 at 22:37:43

srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 12:07:19:

Cool.
Srinath.

You BLAME whomever you please,, the Dems didnt do FUKKALLL to stop it..Its all a game, its the same UNELECTED voices driving the decisions.
LOOK at the names of the [presidential advisers, Look at who they are associated with, look at how many are there for every time the president changes party, LOOK at the names weve seen in DC,, darn, wake up.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
raydawg
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

pacific northwest
Reply #27 - 04/17/13 at 03:53:26

srinath wrote on 04/16/13 at 19:04:34:
When did you think either side cared for the common man.
The dems were always sorta for it. They only wanted to do 1/2 assed measures for 100 years while with the other hand they were deporting them like crazy, almost like hold it in the current mess in 1 hand while deporting with the other hand. Yes 2 faced, but I like those faces.

Of course the bub's have jumped over them and seem to be running toward a finish line. So the dems are following - the bubs are not going to get enough illegals to cover the number they will lose in whites and minute men and current legal immigrants.

Cool.
Srinath.

Ok, if they share equally as you report in making a mess for the "common man" (whatever that is, one that holds a selfish belief in getting what they need addressed firstly?).......
Then why do you appear in your post, and replies, so fixated on the republicans?
It reminds me of how NOW only represents liberal women, and not conservative, when the exact same problem is experienced by either one......

Care to explain?

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 04/17/13 at 04:04:53

Dems are deporting illegals while paying lip service. The rules are to deport, and not pay lip service.

Bubs are jumping over them to run to the finish line.

I think if the bubs were to also keep quiet and not jump to break the rules, the dems would have kept quiet, and deported.

Ergo - the democrats in this case are doing the correct thing, while saying the wrong thing. They dont share equally in screwing over the common man. Bubs have screwed them far worse. Dems have only said they would screw the common man.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 04/17/13 at 07:25:29

raydawg wrote on 04/17/13 at 03:53:26:
It reminds me of how NOW only represents liberal women, and not conservative, when the exact same problem is experienced by either one......

Care to explain?

So NOW's charter as per wiki is - The current membership brochure paraphrases and expands upon the above excerpt to read: "Our purpose is to take action to bring women into full participation in society—sharing equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities with men, while living free from discrimination." This brochure also states: "NOW is one of the few multi-issue progressive organizations in the United States. NOW stands against all oppression, recognizing that racism, sexism and homophobia are interrelated, that other forms of oppression such as classism and ableism work together with these three to keep power and privilege concentrated in the hands of a few."[10]

Is that somehow liberal ? and if it is - then they have said it is - so you should call it liberal organisation.
If its not liberal, but as you see it they have a liberal agenda - well you should complain to whomever is in charge of complaining about these things.

I have no clue what they do, are these the people that protested the Iraq war naked ? Man I think I want to join them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 20:49:17

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › What a hoot.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.