thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Anyone got thoughts?
Reply #15 - 04/04/13 at 22:20:16

so theres lil twerp in the playground that goes up to the biggest guy he sees and tries to pick a fight...
the n.k. playbook is now in its 3rd generation, real similar to irans'

what was that movie line  walk softly and carry a big stick

a mosquito can carry deadly microbs in its saliva but its so easy to swat

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 04/04/13 at 22:59:39

The thing Obama is good at is flying a drone up someones a$$. I say let er rip. Just don't take so many children this time.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/05/13 at 07:35:14

houstonbofh wrote on 04/04/13 at 20:04:46:
The guy responsible for the shooting is in jail.  The guy responsible for Bengahzi is in the white house.  And the guy responsible for Fast and Furious, which is a lot more people...  (Note, they may be different guys, but with Obama protecting them, we will never know.)

This is a little 2 faced. The guys responsible for Benghazi are in the red seats in congress. They cut funding. You cant blame the problem that occours after you cut off funding. You dont pay for gas, and you want the car to run ? And when it doesn't start you blame the car ? BS.

Fast and furious - many errors and it was a long running operation starting from Bush. We dont know who did what where. Maybe Bush can make it "clear"

And the Idiots who sent us into a war based on lies for personal gain and ended up killing several 1000 americans, are retired after living in the WH for 8 years.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #18 - 04/05/13 at 07:47:41

Define exactly who got what personal gain from the Iraq war.  Don't make generic allegations of wrongdoing without specifics.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/05/13 at 07:50:31

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 04/05/13 at 07:47:41:
Define exactly who got what personal gain from the Iraq war.  Don't make generic allegations of wrongdoing without specifics.

Haliburton for a quick who.
There is many more, all deeply entrenched in Texas and the bushies are deep in their pockets.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #20 - 04/05/13 at 07:58:47

Once more, nothing but generics.  How much did the Bush finally get, how, and from whom?
But, I really don't expect you to answer, because there is no answer that supports your unfounded allegations.  You have drunk too much of the Kool Aid.
People like you just like to trash others without any real knowledge of what you allege.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/05/13 at 08:27:19

The bushies got 632,000,000 million from them.
The Cheney got 950,000,000 from them.

They also got about 1.2 billion each from their other cronies.

Like I am supposed to know these, these are secret contributions.

This I know though:- The bushies and the Cheney also got a second term in the presidents office cos the american public was too distracted to know that there were lies sending us to war. Remember the "Mission accomplished" banner on the aircraft carrier. Yea that = Second term.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #22 - 04/05/13 at 08:33:43

There was millions of dollars send to Iraq for construction,The building were never build.And no one knows what happened to the money Roll Eyes ::How much did the price of gasoline go up from the time GWB took over till Ombama came in,Was there anyone in the GWB administration have anything to do with oil. Smiley

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #23 - 04/05/13 at 08:55:59

The highest price per gallon of gas was higher when GHB was president than Clinton,And was higher when GWB was than Obama.Wouldn't it be nice to have Jeb Bush in the white house.His dad said he would make a good president.OMG

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 04/05/13 at 09:30:20

Jeb Bush - The first transgender governor of a state. For those that dont know, he was Born as Jebra Bush. When he got a sex change and became male he changed it to Jeb.

Yea ...  Roll Eyes

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #25 - 04/05/13 at 13:17:56

Pine wrote on 04/04/13 at 19:47:32:
wow thread hijack much????

Grin Grin Grin I think the point is that there is soo much corruption and damage to America already that it is hard to add new stuff when the existing scandals haven't been addressed. At this point it is every country for itself in a battle for survival.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 04/05/13 at 13:45:08

Dane Allen wrote on 04/05/13 at 13:17:56:

Grin Grin Grin I think the point is that there is soo much corruption and damage to America already that it is hard to add new stuff when the existing scandals haven't been addressed. At this point it is every country for itself in a battle for survival.

Right you are Dane. Bush has damaged america so much, its hard to add new stuff when the existing scandals haven't been addressed. At this point it is every country for itself in a battle for survival.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #27 - 04/05/13 at 14:29:43

srinath wrote on 04/05/13 at 13:45:08:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/05/13 at 13:17:56:

Right you are Dane. Bush has damaged america so much, its hard to add new stuff when the existing scandals haven't been addressed. At this point it is every country for itself in a battle for survival.

Cool.
Srinath.

Grin Grin Bush is soo small time compared to the gangster government we got now. I'm surprised anyone even remembers Bush were it not for the great economy that happened under the first 6 years of Republican control. But nice try  Tongue

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 04/05/13 at 14:32:34

Bush was small time, I agree. True that, 100%.

Cheney was the thug ... if you crossed him, or were he could make $$$ off you, and you were sitting on oil, you're toast.

Obama is useless, not 1 country has been invaded based on lies in the 4+ years he's been in office. What kinda president is he.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #29 - 04/05/13 at 15:28:09

You guys act like this is new stuff...naww, been going on sice the beginning, will go on till the end.  Bush and Cheney were probably the most quickly outed evil empire, but we as a nation have been sold down the river since at least the 50's, when our foreign policy was directed by Unieted Fruit (Talk about Irony).
And if you look back to when a few families ran the nation, again to bigg diff.  The good thing is one of these days will be The Day Of The Mushroom and if anyone survives and isn't mutated beyond recognition, he'll probably kickstart his one cylendar Motorcycle (won't bee a  Savage unless they get time to modify it) and ride off into the suset.. Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 03:04:53

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anyone got thoughts?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.