Anyone got thoughts? (Read 156 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Anyone got thoughts?
04/04/13 at 12:09:35

On North Korea. Seems the news is loving having some drama to report, but most people seem dismissive of any thing coming of it. I am just stumped by it myself. Though, to be honest... is the US spends ANY money defending South Korea.. they can afford to pay the bill.. even if it is in free Hyundai's.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Re: Anyone got thoughts?
Reply #1 - 04/04/13 at 12:29:02

Pine wrote on 04/04/13 at 12:09:35:
On North Korea. Seems the news is loving having some drama to report, but most people seem dismissive of any thing coming of it. I am just stumped by it myself. Though, to be honest... is the US spends ANY money defending South Korea.. they can afford to pay the bill.. even if it is in free Hyundai's.

My thought is it reminds me that the economy is in recession, unemployment is way too high, poverty is at a 40 year high, still don't know what heppened in Benghazi and the Media will do evgerything in it's power to report on anything beside that which matters most.

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
oldNslow
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Rochester, NY
Reply #2 - 04/04/13 at 12:44:37

I'm thinking most of Un's nonsense is intended for consumption inside North Korea. Folks over there don't have the same access to worldwide media as most other countries, and probably don't really understand how insane his bragging sounds to the rest of the world.

Reminds me of Justin Beiber trying to act like a badass. Don't think there's much there to back up the BS.

That's not to say Un might not do something stupid and get some shootin' started. But when the shootin' back happens that will be the end of that pretty quick.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #3 - 04/04/13 at 12:59:02

Dane Allen wrote on 04/04/13 at 12:29:02:

My thought is it reminds me that the economy is in recession, unemployment is way too high, poverty is at a 40 year high, still don't know what heppened in Benghazi and the Media will do evgerything in it's power to report on anything beside that which matters most.

I could care less about Benghazi,That was only 4 people that were there on their on will.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #4 - 04/04/13 at 13:19:07

I can't imagine North Korea being so totally stupid as to attack either South Korea, or us.  Even Obama would have no choice but to level the place.
And I doubt the Chinese would intervene - it's a different world today than in 1951 or '52 when the hordes of Chinese stormed to the aid of North Korea after the U.N. troops (mainly us, of course) had pushed the North Koreans back to the Yalu River.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #5 - 04/04/13 at 14:20:21

bill67 wrote on 04/04/13 at 12:59:02:

I could care less about Benghazi,That was only 4 people that were there on their on will.

Wow, only 4 people killed... Shocked  How many people does a liberal need to get killed before you start to care? 10? 15? 1,000? So, you couldn't care less about anyone conducting the business of State outside our borders? If they were killed in, say, Gary Indiana would you care then?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #6 - 04/04/13 at 14:53:56

Dane Allen wrote on 04/04/13 at 14:20:21:

Wow, only 4 people killed... Shocked  How many people does a liberal need to get killed before you start to care? 10? 15? 1,000? So, you couldn't care less about anyone conducting the business of State outside our borders? If they were killed in, say, Gary Indiana would you care then?

Yup Dane. Much like the 28 children in december in CT makes the republicons go ... meeeh, I still am not convinced these were gun related. Maybe he killed them with a Pink Pong.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #7 - 04/04/13 at 15:07:22

srinath wrote on 04/04/13 at 14:53:56:

Yup Dane. Much like the 28 children in december in CT makes the republicons go ... meeeh, I still am not convinced these were gun related. Maybe he killed them with a Pink Pong.

Cool.
Srinath.

Hey, pretty cool, now watch how I turn this sick, disturbing, disgusting lie back on you.  Grin Grin Grin It's better than how democraps used the dead children as props to seize an opportunity to exploit the tradgedy for their own political gain - to pass useless legislation that has nothing to do with the shooting and will do nothing to stop future shootings of the exact same kind, just to appease wealthy liberals, celebrities and other anti-American sympathyzers.

Care to bring the civility down a notch or two?

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #8 - 04/04/13 at 15:10:10

I really care about all the innocent Iraqi,men, women,children,and unborn babies.That we killed.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 04/04/13 at 15:21:27

Dane Allen wrote on 04/04/13 at 15:07:22:
Hey, pretty cool, now watch how I turn this sick, disturbing, disgusting lie back on you.  Grin Grin Grin It's better than how democraps used the dead children as props to seize an opportunity to exploit the tradgedy for their own political gain - to pass useless legislation that has nothing to do with the shooting and will do nothing to stop future shootings of the exact same kind, just to appease wealthy liberals, celebrities and other anti-American sympathyzers.

Right, your conjecture, speculation and opinions must be really why every one voted for RMoney and why he is the president.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #10 - 04/04/13 at 18:43:00

srinath wrote on 04/04/13 at 15:21:27:
Dane Allen wrote on 04/04/13 at 15:07:22:

Right, your conjecture, speculation and opinions must be really why every one voted for RMoney and why he is the president.

Cool.
Srinath.

No, Obama is President because democrats have mastered the exploitation of the worst aspects of people, trading crumbs bought by someone else in exchange for their rights. Obama is a devisive culture warrior who doesn't aim high but shoots low. He wins through division, mistrust, poverty, etc. The tactic is successful but that doesn't mean it's right and the fact that you take pride in this speaks volumes. Romney was a liberal Republican and I didn't agree with much of his platform or how he ran his campaign but I can proudly say I voted for what was right, not for what I could get out of it.

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #11 - 04/04/13 at 19:47:32

wow thread hijack much????

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #12 - 04/04/13 at 20:04:46

srinath wrote on 04/04/13 at 14:53:56:

The guy responsible for the shooting is in jail.  The guy responsible for Bengahzi is in the white house.  And the guy responsible for Fast and Furious, which is a lot more people...  (Note, they may be different guys, but with Obama protecting them, we will never know.)

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #13 - 04/04/13 at 21:12:19

Let's get this back on track. North Korea is a waste of space. China has already told the NK gov't to go pound sand, they'll get no help this time. The Russians have told them the same thing.

The only dogs in this fight are South Korea, Japan and unfortunately the USA.

Neither Korea is worth the time and expense to be over there. The south could flatten the impoverished and starving north in a matter of months. Better trained, better equipped, better fed.

Let Un try and drop a missile into Japan. I've been on maneuvers with Japanese Army units. They don't play silly little games under pressure. Especially with all the toys they have received from the USA and Israel the last 3 decades...

Try and drop one on US soil... Go ahead, I dare you... a couple well placed bunker busters and South Korea becomes an island... they know that we know where the weapons plants and reactors are located.

It shouldn't even be our fight. We bailed South Korea out of a jam 60 years ago. Let them put up or shut up on their own... that dog is $hitting in their lawn, not ours. They are just as capable of taking care of the problem as we are.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
45acp

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

on a shooting range in OK.
Reply #14 - 04/04/13 at 22:11:44

well said WD. let them bastards sort it out on their own. we have enough problems right here.

shoot fast. reload faster.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 00:00:03

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Anyone got thoughts?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.