Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
5 prominent countries, dollar no more (Read 198 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: 5 prominent countries, dollar no more
Reply #30 - 04/08/13 at 19:29:33

Never. He's King Obama. He plays by his own rules, kills whoever he wants to, spys on American citizens. Wipes his A$$ the Constiutiom. All hail the King.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: 5 prominent countries, dollar no more
Reply #31 - 04/09/13 at 05:09:39

I wont say Obama screwed up - but this is his acheivements since getting to office.

Repeal Dont ask dont tell. Yes I know you dont care about the gay's but the fact is they do work in the military, and just like the straight people they do get killed.
Find and kill Bin Laden deep inside Pakisthan.
Drone strikes against terrorists - Bush used them too, but Obama has taken it to a whole new level.

And the biggie - Obamacare. You may again hate it, but unfortunately for you I have a very good yard stick for this - in 09, 10, 11, 12 I bought my own medical insurance and there was no change in anything else, no moves, no change in dependents nothing. So I have a perfect way to see pre Obama care vs post. In 2012 I got a $342 refund from the 80/20 rule. You see if you had employer partial payment and Obamacare went through, they could cut back their share form say 10% to 1% and promptly your cost will shoot up 9%, and you would think its "due to Obamacare".

I know what exactly I was paying what for, and I can so far say for certain Obama care has saved some $$ all else remaining equal.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 00:39:16

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 prominent countries, dollar no more

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.