Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
5 prominent countries, dollar no more (Read 198 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: 5 prominent countries, dollar no more
Reply #15 - 04/03/13 at 10:48:56

God,, Im so sick of this, WHY do you insist on going Full on STUPID?
Of Course they wont Take what they BUY home, If the Own it, they get the PROFIT it generates. They take THAT home. AND, When they buy these TRemendous HUGE things, they FLOOD our economy with dollars, creating huge inflation. Everyone else gets that, but your arrogant, snotty attitude, your "Im smarter than you" attitude will NOT allow you to see the simple answer.
Youre an asshol.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #16 - 04/03/13 at 11:49:12

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/03/13 at 10:48:56:
Of Course they wont Take what they BUY home, If the Own it, they get the PROFIT it generates. They take THAT home. AND, When they buy these TRemendous HUGE things, they FLOOD our economy with dollars, creating huge inflation. Everyone else gets that, but your arrogant, snotty attitude, your "Im smarter than you" attitude will NOT allow you to see the simple answer.
Youre an asshol.

JOG your IQ is shining through.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #17 - 04/03/13 at 14:56:06

Dane Allen wrote on 04/02/13 at 16:59:26:
41 years ago Nixon began to ease the relationship between China and the West and that is why Obama is printing reams of dollars and increasing our debt by the trillions???

Look it up Dane - or Allen ? anyway look it up, printing $$$ does not increase our debt. Printing $$$ makes the $$$ out in circulation worth less.
It is the right way to fund a lot of things, and it is really really irking rich people. They then decide to confuse people cos their $$ are worth less ... however since most common people dont have a stash of a few billion lying around, we are not much affected. That hurts the rich ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #18 - 04/05/13 at 20:11:13

bill67 wrote on 04/03/13 at 11:49:12:
Youre an asshol.

Yes, it is. Ive never scored under a 138 on an IQ test. If you were mentally capable, you could understand my posts.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #19 - 04/06/13 at 15:44:54

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/05/13 at 20:11:13:
bill67 wrote on 04/03/13 at 11:49:12:
Youre an asshol.

Yes, it is. Ive never scored under a 138 on an IQ test. If you were mentally capable, you could understand my posts.

You know I dont doubt this 1 bit. In fact I'd have rated you higher even possibly.

There is a huge difference between smart and unbiased though. Ann Coulther and Rush Limbaugh are no doubt very very high IQ. In fact Ann Coulther sounds like she's a combination of shakespere and Quentin Tarantino. Yea only problem is she's so biased nothing she ever says makes sense.

Bias is different from being intelligent.
Being intelligent doesn't automatically make you being creative.
Being creative doesn't make you intelligent.

And you can be none of these and still be successful. Even in a creative field. Odd.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #20 - 04/07/13 at 10:04:44

I am as Unbiased as anyone Ive ever met. I give credit where its due & blame, the same. I dont care who does it, if its wrong, Im ready to point it out as Wrong. If its right, Ill give them a High 5.. The only agenda I have is freedom & individual responsibility. I am a Libertarian & Constitutionalist. I dont support repubs or dems, I dont hate anyone for having an R or a D after their name, nor do I like them for it. ACTIONS are all I rate, irrespective of any party affiliations.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 04/07/13 at 14:59:43

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/07/13 at 10:04:44:
I am as Unbiased as anyone Ive ever met. I give credit where its due & blame, the same. I dont care who does it, if its wrong, Im ready to point it out as Wrong. If its right, Ill give them a High 5.. The only agenda I have is freedom & individual responsibility. I am a Libertarian & Constitutionalist. I dont support repubs or dems, I dont hate anyone for having an R or a D after their name, nor do I like them for it. ACTIONS are all I rate, irrespective of any party affiliations.  

Yup me too ... isn't that a hoot.
Yea serious, I am very unbiased too. If there is a problem I call it as such.
I may not be a libertarian or a constitutionalist - isn't that a bias too ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 04/08/13 at 05:57:05

If wanting freedom in the Natural sense, the kind of freedom one would want if one was not a part of any nation or state, just alive, in a natural setting, is bias, then, I guess thats bias.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 04/08/13 at 06:13:28

srinath wrote on 04/07/13 at 14:59:43:
If there is a problem I call it as such.

Cool.
Srinath.

I doubt this because you're under the impression the Republicans are somehow hindering Obama's master plan.
A spade is a spade.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #24 - 04/08/13 at 06:30:53

Paraquat wrote on 04/08/13 at 06:13:28:

Cool.
Srinath.

I doubt this because you're under the impression the Republicans are somehow hindering Obama's master plan.
A spade is a spade.

--Steve

No from 2010 to 2012 the republicons entirely put a dead stop to anything and everything. Including defunding the state department resulting in the benghazi attack on a poorly staffed and defended consulate. After the elections the brakes are lighter, Obama has not had to fight as much, but a small group is still holding the rest of the country hostage. Sorry that's the way I see it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #25 - 04/08/13 at 06:46:54

ncluding defunding the state department resulting in the benghazi attack on a poorly staffed and defended consulate.

Show me they defunded the state dept.
Clinton STATED she had no idea they needed help,,
Help was held back, just like LBJ & the Liberty.
What happened was a hit. The ambassador was taken out. WE knew it, we let it happen. There were some dealings going down, arms for the "wrong" people & he said he had had enough, Ill bet you dollars to donuts.
REally? It started out as a march, a peaceful protest, & it escalated,, to RPG's? REally? In a Hot Zone, we dont have people watching for people coming into a town, hauling stuff for a full on assault?
There were Marines about a mile away. They were told Do Not REspond.,

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 04/08/13 at 08:00:58

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/08/13 at 06:46:54:
ncluding defunding the state department resulting in the benghazi attack on a poorly staffed and defended consulate.

What happened was a hit. The ambassador was taken out. WE knew it, we let it happen. There were some dealings going down, arms for the "wrong" people & he said he had had enough, Ill bet you dollars to donuts.
REally? It started out as a march, a peaceful protest, & it escalated,, to RPG's? REally? In a Hot Zone, we dont have people watching for people coming into a town, hauling stuff for a full on assault?

How am I supposed to "show" you. I heard all the bickering a few months ago about expanding govt and expenses for this and that from the repuglicons.

And they were told to not respond ? really I wonder why I never hear of it me being the news addict I am .. yea I dont listen to the left or the right's propaganda machine.

I've lived in a city like benghazi. You easily see a "march on the streets for this or that" and under cover of that, buildings get broken into and stuff gets stolen or damaged. The perps then just disappear after all they know the terrain there very well.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #27 - 04/08/13 at 13:23:49

You do realize that Nixon wanted the uS currency to become less valuable, thus making HIS constituency, US Business, more competative in countries where workers get 10 Pharrts an Hr for their labor.
The US is already scouring the Globe, looking for the next War..we have been at War constantly cause its good for the businesses that support the politicians.  That we loose 1-5 thousand soldiers per war is good cause it allows for more of the otherwise unemployable to have a job. cause there aren't enough jobs.   That's why we put so many in prison, hire so many prison guards, try to keep everyone in school to at least 2 years after hs graduation.  All the jobs those without education, and most of those in the military would have taken were they civilians, do not exist in the US anymore..they are in Mexico, South America, Korea, Japan, now China, Vietnam and Indonesia. Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #28 - 04/08/13 at 14:32:21

srinath wrote on 04/08/13 at 08:00:58:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 04/08/13 at 06:46:54:

How am I supposed to "show" you. I heard all the bickering a few months ago about expanding govt and expenses for this and that from the repuglicons.

And they were told to not respond ? really I wonder why I never hear of it me being the news addict I am .. yea I dont listen to the left or the right's propaganda machine.

I've lived in a city like benghazi. You easily see a "march on the streets for this or that" and under cover of that, buildings get broken into and stuff gets stolen or damaged. The perps then just disappear after all they know the terrain there very well.

Cool.
Srinath.

I just happend to be watching the senate testimony when testimony was given that local US soilders were told not to leave thier post to assist the embassy/ambassador. As this was congressional testimony.. I dont think one could color it rep or dem. Though to be sure the reps and dems were sure doing thier best to paint testimony to thier liking. (Thus Hillary getting upset in later testimony).  

Truth be told.. I am not that upset about Benghazi, it was sad, it shows how poorly the current Federal governent is run (finger points at all in washington.. not dems or reps.. but both).

IP Logged
Dane Allen
Serious Thumper

Carpe Diem!!

Riverside, CA
Reply #29 - 04/08/13 at 14:57:51

srinath wrote on 04/08/13 at 06:30:53:
Paraquat wrote on 04/08/13 at 06:13:28:

Cool.
Srinath.

A spade is a spade.

--Steve

No from 2010 to 2012 the republicons entirely put a dead stop to anything and everything. Including defunding the state department resulting in the benghazi attack on a poorly staffed and defended consulate. After the elections the brakes are lighter, Obama has not had to fight as much, but a small group is still holding the rest of the country hostage. Sorry that's the way I see it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Great, now Republicans have to do Obama's job for him. Is there anytyhing Obama screwed up in the last 5-6 years that you won't try to blame on Bush or Nixon or Hoover or whoever? When does Obama get to be President and the leader of the country?

RIP!! 01/2012-09/2016 S40 Boulevard, Raptor Pet, Rotella T6 Synth, Verslavy CC Tensioner -- You left too soon.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 01:06:26

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › 5 prominent countries, dollar no more

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.