Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?... (Read 916 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Re: Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?...
Reply #45 - 03/02/13 at 20:11:45

Serowbot wrote on 03/02/13 at 16:43:54:
Midnightrider wrote on 03/01/13 at 17:08:16:
Everyone knows we give billions to countries who hate us, burn our flag and support terroism. I'd say that might make a good start as far as cutting spending.

Foreign aid, is less than 1% of our budget...

We spend more on office water coolers... Grin...

What the goverment calls foreneign aid is not adrop in the bucket true. What does it cost to keep 65,000 soldders stationed in japan. Everytime we build an air base or now a drone station these countries get millions from us. We need to mind our own business and keep our money here.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #46 - 03/03/13 at 05:58:21

Hey you have no right to complain Mr CEO ... you're paying nothing in taxes, so not getting X-Rayed promptly is not that bad huh.

Not like me, paying working class taxes on working class wages and still waiting to get x-rayed.

you're an absolute POS. I pay more in taxes than you make you pathetic twerp. I'll complain all i want. I'm done even responding to a single thing you post from here on out. Don't address me in any of your post either moron.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #47 - 03/03/13 at 07:04:41

WebsterMark wrote on 03/03/13 at 05:58:21:
Hey you have no right to complain Mr CEO ... you're paying nothing in taxes, so not getting X-Rayed promptly is not that bad huh.

Not like me, paying working class taxes on working class wages and still waiting to get x-rayed.

you're an absolute POS. I pay more in taxes than you make you pathetic twerp. I'll complain all i want. I'm done even responding to a single thing you post from here on out. Don't address me in any of your post either moron.

Yes webby, Mitt RMoney Paid more in taxes than I made ... but he paid 13% of what he made over 20 years as per his tax accounting firm ... while I paid closer to 30%

Righteous pretense wont get you no where, you've well identified yourself with the uber rich and their whining about how they are paying taxes ... and they need it to be lower ...

You may pay more in taxes, but you may also pay less in a percentage. That must be what you are getting all riled up about ... OK so lets see here, airports were built by tax dollars, they are not fully collected by airport and airline fees. They are paid for by tax payers. So you're making your $$$ on other people's payments and refusing to pay for it in your own taxes.

Be indignant all you want, its as hollow as Mitt Rmoney's promises, and his Tax accounting firm Price Waterhouse Coopers declaration of his tax rate over 30 years.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #48 - 03/03/13 at 07:10:08

Ooooo JOG ... poor JOG, couldn't stay civil ... why doesn't that surprise me.

So you dont want to be x-rayed or groped @ airport ... you can do what I do then ... be too poor to get on a plane ... Once I was allowed on a plane ... turns out it was a mess, and someone had to clean it up.

Sorry man, I work for a living, I cant worry about being x-rayed, I have more trivial things to worry about, like how am I gonna feed my family, how I am going make the house payment and how am I going to manage on 350 a week down from 535 a week if I got laid off.

And you operate on principle and not agenda ... yea that is another big lie.

Cool.
Srinath.

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/02/13 at 18:41:54:
srinath wrote on 03/02/13 at 16:25:15:
WebsterMark wrote on 03/02/13 at 06:16:33:
I'm getting on a plane Monday morning and if i have to wait one second longer to have my junk x-rayed because of the POS president, i'm gonna freak out.....  

If you can't find a way to cut a few % points of your budget after you've gotten 17% more the past 4 years, then you need another job....

Cool.
Srinath.

Doesnt matter who is complaining. Everyone has the RIGHT to complain about being abused & whats being done to us IS abuse in the airports.
X-Ray exposure? Not good. Being groped if ya dont wanna get a dose of X-Rays? WRONG,,America is so screwed up..

Ive Finally got it,, Now I know what it is that PIsses me off so much about you Sriwhatever,,

You dont operate on Principle. Its all agenda & justification with you. Pretending a man doesnt have the right to complain because of how he earns his $$$,, what unmitigated horse crap.. I could sit & argue with anyone else here for hours & drink a beer & talk it out, but Im pretty sure I couldnt stay civil in your presence.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #49 - 03/03/13 at 07:31:29

Yep, I operate on Principle. It took me till I was in my early 20's to figure it out. Right & wrong kept changing. Society said something was bad & unacceptable in 1960, but later it was okay. Stuff like that. I couldnt keep up. I Needed a solid, unchanging foundation. Right is RIGHT, wrong is Wrong. YOuve seen my arguments. POlitical ? I stay the same. Wrong for Clinton? Then its wrong for Bush, too. I dont play the "Well, YOUR guy did Even WOrse, so MY guy is okay" game.,. I AM principled.,.
You decide how you "Feel" about something based on all kinds of things.

Looka this you said''

So you dont want to be x-rayed or groped @ airport ... you can do what I do then ... be too poor to get on a plane .

Thats about the most ridiculous position Ive heard. You pretend that whats happening doesnt matter because you cant afford to fly. You dont care about whats being done to others? But, I thot you were a Democrat, caring ^& loving & fighting for what people need in life. YOu dont have a problem with the TSA dragging paraplegics outta chairs & groping kids?

.. Once I was allowed on a plane ... turns out it was a mess, and someone had to clean it up.

So? How is this relevant?

Sorry man, I work for a living, I cant worry about being x-rayed, I have more trivial things to worry about, like how am I gonna feed my family, how I am going make the house payment and how am I going to

You that broke? Get a part time job. I always had jobs that kept me goin 60 + hours a week.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #50 - 03/03/13 at 07:44:28

JOG Your post is a bot hard to read.
But I cant get another job, I already work 50+ hours and have to work around my wife's job to be home for my autistic son.

I am not for groping kids or paraplegics - however that isn't Obama or Bush, rather its both, and neither side liked it and there is no way to prevent it. Cos terrorists used planes to ram buildings.

I am not going to toe the line from the left ... I make my own way.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #51 - 03/03/13 at 08:14:21

and neither side liked it and there is no way to prevent it. Cos terrorists used planes to ram buildings.

Bullshit. That you believe that is part of your problem with seeing things straight.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #52 - 03/03/13 at 08:52:57

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/03/13 at 08:14:21:
and neither side liked it and there is no way to prevent it. Cos terrorists used planes to ram buildings.

Bullshit. That you believe that is part of your problem with seeing things straight.

I forgot you're a troofer ... OK OK the govt blew up the buildings and blamed the airlines so they are groping people as an excuse to get their jollies. OK happy ... OK.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #53 - 03/04/13 at 05:03:40

President's over reach from time to time and this one has done it often, but has been bailed out by his friendly media contacts, but has he gone to far this time? What started out last week as doom and gloom is now being pulled back from (sounds like the same formula they used when they got our ambassador killed....).   Now the story yesterday was 'well, we never said the sh*t would hit the fan the first day...." BS! they did too, that was all he talked about while running around the country...

I think the idea that the Feds can't figure out how to run things on 2.4% less money has really pissed a bunch of people off....

One of these days the curtain's gonna be pulled back from good and no amount of spinning by NBC's Brian Willams, SNL crew or the morons that invest Hollywood is going to keep the rest of the country from seeing what a complete and utter failure this guy has been....

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #54 - 03/04/13 at 05:28:17

Republicons over reach from time to time and this one has done it often, but has been bailed out by his friendly media contacts, but has he gone too far this time? What started out last week as doom and gloom is now being pulled back from (sounds like the same formula the republicons used when they got our ambassador killed....).   Now the story yesterday was 'well, we never said the sh*t would hit the fan the first day...." BS! they did too, that was all he talked about while running around the country...

I think the idea that the Republicons can't increase taxes on the uber wealthy and have to cut the rest of us 2.4% has really pissed a bunch of non uber wealthy people off....

One of these days the curtain's gonna be pulled back from good and no amount of spinning by Faux news and Rush Linbaugh, Breitbart.com or the morons that invest Hollywood is going to keep the rest of the country from seeing what a complete and utter failure Mitch McConnell and John Boehnert have been.... not to mention windbag.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #55 - 03/04/13 at 09:14:17

The Bubs didnt get the ambassador killed.. Id be happy to pin it on them if they did,.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #56 - 03/04/13 at 10:17:49

The Bubs just cut the budget for security by several million.

The rest was typical govt ...

Again you're riding a bike right ... I'll cut your budget for the engine oil ... better yet, I'll do it after draining the oil and throwing away your drain bolt.
Then I'll blame you for the bike blowing up. I'll say You should have sold your seat and put oil in the bike.

I'll be happy to pin it on the bubs.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #57 - 03/04/13 at 12:45:55

At least Biden had to give up his ride on Air Force 2 today that was used to haul his sorry self from D.C. to his home in Delaware and back.  Let him drive like anyone else would.
And all members of Congress lost their free rides on military aircraft today.
Now if Bammy would just quit riding around the country to campaign (election is over ) and play golf here and there.
For a serious moment, after Clinton left office, one news interviewer asked him if there was one thing he missed during the time he was POTUS, and he replied that for those 8 years, he really missed not being able to drive a car like a normal person would.
Now, isn't POTUS also CIC of the Armed Froces?  So, why not just go down to the motor pool and check out a Hummer and go for a ride?

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #58 - 03/04/13 at 15:06:39

And Obama and Biden has to give this up, when Bush who drove the country off the cliff to divert attention from his failure by inflating a housing bubble, and Cheney who was padding his retirement by sending contracts to his company and sent the US into 2 wars on lies didn't have to ?

This is how normal people (the ones who voted for Obama in this election look at it)

Obama is far less dangerous as Bush.
Obama is entitled to everything Bush was.
Cheney should have been made to walk.

If you didn't call for that then you are being duplicitous by asking for it now.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #59 - 03/04/13 at 15:13:21

Srinath -

You are showing ignorance agian.  The housing bubble was a direct result of the Community Improvement Act, a Clinton era piece of legislation that required lenders to make loans to people who couldn not repay them, in a mis-guided effort to spread home ownership to those who can not afford it.
Please get your history and your facts straight before you just spout off at the mouth, or better put in this context, spout off with your fingers on a keyboard.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 00:58:08

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.