Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print
Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?... (Read 916 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?...
Reply #15 - 02/28/13 at 13:28:31

Opinions my friends ...
Your Windbag Mitch McConell filibustered his own bill ...
Your windbags are blocking everything ...

Obama wanted to do a lot of things before these hit the fan ... Republicon minorities in the senate and majorities in the house are blocking ...

Sorry you're facts are all wrong. Stop listening to Rush "My house keeper told me these pills are headache pills and when I grind and I snort them they make pretty colors" Lamebag ...

There is no such thing as "fact" my friend ... You should know that .. there is your fact and there is my fact, and there is webby's fact and JOG's fact ...
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 02/28/13 at 13:42:33

Your Windbag Mitch McConell filibustered his own bill ...

here's the stupidity we have to deal with...... Like this has anything to do with what we're talking about.... I guess I could bring up the fact that obama hasn't passed a budget since he's been president. The one that went to vote was voted down by everyone, even in his own party.

Obama wanted to do a lot of things before these hit the fan ... Republicon minorities in the senate and majorities in the house are blocking ...

Tell me a major piece of legislation related to the economy Obama wanted that has not passed?

Sorry you're facts are all wrong. Stop listening to Rush "My house keeper told me these pills are headache pills and when I grind and I snort them they make pretty colors" Lamebag ...

again, complete stupidity not even related to this topic.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 02/28/13 at 13:58:13

Is it a "Fact" that there is no such thing as "Facts"

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 02/28/13 at 14:24:31

Once again I am not your answer man ...

You want any of these you go find em yourself ... I call it as I see it.

I am aware that Obama made a promise before 08 that he will fix it, and if he does not, he will be a 1 term proposition ... and Mitt "I will collect on Obama's promise, and I have so much money its in my name" RMoney wanted to collect ... but well sadly couldn't.

I wont judge Obama against his promises, he's had too many impediments. He barely has had 2 years of what Bush had for 6 ... I'd judge Obama against the options and the alternatives, and he turns up better vs those. Besides, healthcare reform is just starting to pay off in small measures for me, of course its supposedly front loaded, benifits come first, the cost increases come later ... Like pre-existing condition, children on parents policy till 26 etc etc already occoured, so the benefits come first.

Maybe your policy went up under Obama care, but would have gone up more without it.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 02/28/13 at 14:37:29

You want any of these you go find em yourself ... I call it as I see it.

I know the answer, you don't want to face the reality. He's gotten everything he's wanted and things are still getting worse.

Besides, healthcare reform is just starting to pay off in small measures for me,

thanks to everyone else paying for it including me. You're welcome.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 02/28/13 at 14:39:03

At leas tyou consed a little. If you actually read my post you would know that I blame the republicans just as much as the democrats. Neither should be defended. IMHO

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #21 - 02/28/13 at 14:44:44

MShipley wrote on 02/28/13 at 14:39:03:
At leas tyou consed a little. If you actually read my post you would know that I blame the republicans just as much as the democrats. Neither should be defended. IMHO

Democrats were just the less of the 2 evils. No one said otherwise. Well except the right wingers in here ... they want to blame everything on Obama.

Webby ... you're not paying more under Obama care ... you're blaming Obama care for what you're paying perceiving it as an increase when its a smaller increase than it would have been without.

I have an 80/20 refund come through after Obama care ... no one's insurance will have had to go up yet under Obama care, of course unless your employer decided to back out of what they were paying cos they hate Obama and make your payments go up and they know you'd blame Obama as well ...

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #22 - 02/28/13 at 17:50:27

oh yea, i forgot, money grows on trees for you guys......

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #23 - 03/01/13 at 04:55:18

WebsterMark wrote on 02/28/13 at 17:50:27:
oh yea, i forgot, money grows on trees for you guys......

Like Cheney said there where Nukes were growing on trees in Iraq ?
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #24 - 03/01/13 at 06:20:38

What does that have to do with the argument?

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #25 - 03/01/13 at 09:32:17

Just like back in 73 or so, what is being TRied here is a reduction in the rate of growth. Even With these proposed "Budget Cuts", spending will increase. More $$$ will be spent. Theyre crying because of proposed decreases in the rate of growth.

The way things have been done is how theyll be done. OUr nation WILL be Greece.
OUr Royalty in DC will continue to live like kings & we will be the serfs who do with less & less until,, well,, until we decide weve had enough. They know that & Thats why they want the guns.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #26 - 03/01/13 at 09:45:11

Tired of all the lies and misconceptions here ...
For the 30,000 th time, to be like greece we will have to do all of these things - Hand over the control of our currency to a third nation that does not trust us, as in we can not print $, have a near 200% debt to GDP ratio, and have a world that will not accept USD for payments of anything.

These 3 have to all happen plus many other small milestones to be turning us into the United states of Grease.

We will never become greece or Italy or spain or ireland. Ever.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
MShipley
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #27 - 03/01/13 at 09:48:36

Hummmmmm I bet thats what the Romans thought.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #28 - 03/01/13 at 09:50:01

Paraquat wrote on 03/01/13 at 06:20:38:
What does that have to do with the argument?

--Steve

What ? $$ growing on trees ? That you may need to ask webster.

I am just pointing out the lies that have hurt the US more by Cheney saying Nukes in Iraq.

Wars cost $$ and they cost more as they drag on longer. The expense under Obama is just due to the fact that Bush dragged us into 2 countries 1/2 way round the world without an exit strategy based on lies. When you can answer that, I'd suggest you'd find the answer to the $$$ question hidden in it.

Bills have to be paid, lets see, you run up bills @ christmas, then blame your wife for paying those bills in february ? That is what the right blaming Obama for govt expenses.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 03/01/13 at 09:50:57

MShipley wrote on 03/01/13 at 09:48:36:
Hummmmmm I bet thats what the Romans thought.

I didn't know Rome Had a president Cheney ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 22:11:23

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Budget Cuts? How hard can it be?...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.