Politics... (Read 139 times)
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Re: Politics...
Reply #15 - 02/25/13 at 19:28:40

srinath wrote on 02/25/13 at 17:25:56:
So you dont want to be a racist, so you say you dont like his tax policy.

I do not care what you call me.  I know what I am, and you calling me otherwise changes nothing but my opinion of you.

And I hate his tax policy.  So do most rational people.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #16 - 02/26/13 at 04:46:16

Good for you houstonbofh ... my comment was not directed at you or even anyone here. It was directed @ Joe the plumber, and even so I didn't intend him to be racist per se. Something else but tax policy, maybe gun, maybe stem cell, maybe abortion.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #17 - 02/26/13 at 21:44:08

srinath wrote on 02/25/13 at 17:25:56:
Obama's presidency has pushed a lot of these clown into the closet.
The broad categories that now need to live in the closet ...

Racists, anti-gayists, bible thumpers, gun nuts and other kooks.

They have realised that if they say their true gripe, they would be looked upon as whacko or out the 30's or otherwise be dismissed as being "racist" or "Anti gay" or what not. So you dont want to be a racist, so you say you dont like his tax policy.

Cool.
Srinath.

You don't get out much, do you?

Racism is alive and well and out in the open. Drive through Little Korea, Little Hanoi, Little Saigon, or down ANY street dubbed MLK (usually by changing the name of a city founding father). Go to the Columbia City area of Seattle, where Somali tribesmen still machete each other; or what is left of the Rainier Beach area, where different warring factions of Slavs are concentrated. Try walking into ANY night club or strip club away from the tourist areas of any major city... but especially in Deadtroit, Memfrica, Chicongo, Lost Angeles or other shining examples of the failure of steal and squander, I mean, tax and spend, economic models.

The average American could not care less either way about the gay culture, the abortion issue the tax code, or guns. Most are too busy trying to find a second or third part time job, so they can have a dry place to sleep and something to eat. The ultra rich don't care, the ultra poor are usually to stoned out to care as long as their gov't check hits on time.

Obama was doomed to fail from the word go. Just like another junior Senator turned President, or was it 2 others... You can wish in one hand and sh!t in the other... which one fills up first? He didn't learn from the mistakes of Lincoln, Rosenfeldt (FDR), Kennedy, Carter, or any one else you care to take a closer look at... including Hitler, Franco, Castro, Mao, Lenin, Stalin...

I wouldn't want his job.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #18 - 02/27/13 at 04:59:08

Racism is alive ... yea, but not everyone gets up on TV and admits it especially when they are trying to win an election.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:49:22

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Politics...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.