Send Topic Print
Another shooting (Read 85 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Another shooting
02/11/13 at 10:32:23

A shooting in Delaware this morning,more people killed.Its only going to get worst.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Another shooting
Reply #1 - 02/11/13 at 12:00:11

Desperate people do desperate things. AS Jerry noted, poverty plays a role. Not that being poor puts a gun in a hand, but its hard to have a happy life & have a positive outlook to the future & work toward positive goals when surrounded by crime & drugs & poverty. People go wonky when they are about to lose their children in a divorce, or lose everything theyve worked for. They throw the rules of polite society away when they lose hope for the future.

YOu can take things away from someone for so long. Once you take their hope for a better tomorrow, they lose it., Guns are just a tool.
The problem is our society.
As Jerry has mentioned, we dont GET data on how many of these "Children" killed were involved in criminal behavior or maybe even holding a gun in a gun battle.
WE are being fed data in an attempt to sway public opinion against guns. The least able to see it are the majority who Think they know,, like Bill.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #2 - 02/11/13 at 12:11:33

Drugs, mental health, poverty, no jobs or hope for the future, domestic violence, there will be shootings everyday but the fact remains that 300 million of us have not shot anybody. Society is crumbling and its my job to protect myself and my family. Why should we allow the government to infringe on our ability to protect our single most important right? Our life and the lives of our family. Why should the government restrict us from owning any defensive weaponry of our choosing?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #3 - 02/11/13 at 12:23:45

Does anyone know were I can buy a couple hundred  grenades thats my weapon of choice.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #4 - 02/11/13 at 12:27:02

Get you a big pocketful of money and go to a gun show. If you've got the money you can buy anything.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #5 - 02/11/13 at 16:36:48

Id bet there are no grenades at a gun show,, so strongly do I feel on that subject, I laugh at the idea.. Talk about a dumb butt idea.,.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #6 - 02/19/13 at 08:25:20

Grenades? Seriously?

If you did want them, they aren't hard to get. Any "happy endings" massage parlor outside an army post will take military hardware as payment. Any pawn shop outside a military post will accept weaponry "under the table", pay cents on the dollar, and sell it "under the table" to whoever has the requisite amount of cold hard cash.

A simple trip to Ponders Corner outside Fort Lewis and you can get whatever you want. The gang affiliate black, hispanic and asian G.I.s sneak all kinds of neat stuff off base and sell it to whoever wants it. When I was working in the woods out there it was not at all uncommon to stumble across machine gun nests, claymore mines or other military hardware in the pot fields. On state land.

Since you are closer to Recruit Training Center "Great Mistakes, Illinois" than to an army post, a simple trip to Chicongo should suffice.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/19/13 at 09:18:38

You have to be kidding me.
There's a local show coming up the 2nd week of March. I'm going to satisfy my curiosity only; to see how much prices have jumped.

I will be you 100 dollars there will not be a single live grenade for sale there.

--Steve

IP Logged
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Reply #8 - 02/19/13 at 11:19:36

Never seen live ones at the gun shows, but you can buy training grenades all day long. I'll take 2 please, want to add a couple on the front bumper of my truck instead of the usual foglights. Might wake up a few dumb asses around Memphis... Wink

Live ones aren't hard to get, like I said, Ft Lewis in western WA was always short of ordinance during audits. Usually turned up in pot fields on DNR lands or in the massage parlors/pawn shops in Little Korea, Little Saigon, the meth labs around the eastern perimeter of the base impact zones...

Just have to know what slums around the base are little chunks of the third world black market subculture...

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/19/24 at 01:26:46

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Another shooting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.