Send Topic Print
Navy Seal (Read 236 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: Navy Seal
Reply #15 - 02/05/13 at 09:41:33

He who lives by the sword dies by the sword.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #16 - 02/05/13 at 09:46:04

Bill you know thats not true, ever been to a VA office?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #17 - 02/05/13 at 09:55:28

I have 4 kids the youngest is a boy 40 years old,Not a one have ever shot a gun or care too.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #18 - 02/05/13 at 10:03:39

My son hunted with me growing up and I bought him a few guns. He hasnt hunted since he is grown but he came by here the other day and picked up his guns I bought him when he was a teenager. I've been holding them for him. His wife is a elementary school teacher, that might tell you something. She never wanted guns in her house but she has changed her mind.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #19 - 02/05/13 at 10:04:57

Midnightrider wrote on 02/05/13 at 09:46:04:
Bill you know thats not true, ever been to a VA office?

Yes I was at a VA hospital yesterday for yearly exams.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #20 - 02/05/13 at 10:07:04

Midnightrider wrote on 02/05/13 at 10:03:39:
My son hunted with me growing up and I bought him a few guns. He hasnt hunted since he is grown but he came by here the other day and picked up his guns I bought him when he was a teenager. I've been holding them for him. His wife is a elementary school teacher, that might tell you something. She never wanted guns in her house but she has changed her mind.

I prefer the way my kids are,And they don't want weapon in schools were their kids go.And neither do I,Thats the dumbest thing that can be done.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #21 - 02/05/13 at 11:16:28

That may be fine and dandy for you, Bill.
It's a different way of life for me.

My grandfather helped to form the fish and game club I am a member of. He was president for many years before my uncle took over.
My father told me he used to go hunting with my grandfather until he realized that he enjoyed spending time with him and stopped carrying a rifle into the woods but still went with him.
I can remember being 5 or so. I got a Red Ryder BB gun. I remember going to that club with him all the time. As I grew up in Florida with my mother my vacations were all spent here in CT with him. We'd always go up to the same fish and game club. There are tons of baby pictures of me wearing a diaper and camo T shirt up there.

My cousin is now the president of the club. My father and I still go there to shoot but not as often. Regrettably I think we only went twice in the past two years.
I've only been hunting once (pheasant) and didn't shoot anything. It isn't my cup of tea.
It's almost becoming a legacy now that I'd love to pass on to my offspring.

See, that's what makes... made... this country great. I can do my thing and you can do yours.

--Steve

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #22 - 02/05/13 at 12:16:24

Bill there's too many crazys out there its foolish not to protect our children. The only way to protect our children is to shoot back, like what happened in Atlanta the other day. Bill we're getting old and everything has changed. No more child discipline, instead of a swift kick in the ass they get a pill. Dad mows the yard because he doesnt want Jr tearing up his $5000 John Deere. Mom hires a maid to clean the house. Children set on their ass and play violent video games. Schools are chaos because their is no acountability for misbehavior. The only way to stop school shootings is to take the shooter down. Even the people at Newtown agree. Its too late when you call 911.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #23 - 02/05/13 at 12:29:02

No stranger is going to want to shoot me if he does he gos to jail,Ok he might want to rob me for some money so he pulls a gun to rob me and I give him what money I have,Hes not going to shoot me because he don't want to go to jail or get life or what ever if he kills me.If I go to pull a gun then hes fighting for his life,So he will shoot me before I even have my gun fully out.And most likely he is within 5 feet or less when this would happen.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #24 - 02/05/13 at 13:05:20

bill67 wrote on 02/05/13 at 12:29:02:
No stranger is going to want to shoot me if he does he gos to jail,

So how do you explain ALL of the mass shootings?  Some times evil is just evil.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #25 - 02/05/13 at 13:27:22

If someone shot me it wouldn't be a mass shooting,Most mass shooting have some kind of crazy motive behind them.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #26 - 02/05/13 at 13:56:02

Bill he has to get caught if he goes to jail. Look at Chicago, how many shooters get caught. I take it you like guns, I admire your Henry's. Any crook can break into your house and try to steal them. Get you a Ruger LCP for $300 and stick it in your pocket. Nobody can tell its there.I've got one and you can hide it just about anywhere on your person. Glad to see ya back, I missed you while you were gone, dont want to see you get harmed. We've got to start shooting back. I wish this country was like your children but its not. Sounds like you did a great job raising them. The only way to fight evil is to fire back. Laws or Law Enforcement cant protect us, its up to us to defend ourselves and our family.

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #27 - 02/05/13 at 17:01:21

I have about 15 guns,None are loaded,I haven't even shot any in last couple years.There isn't anyway I wouldn't even think of carrying a gun on me.I'm not worried.I have a Ruger 10/22 stainless i bought at Walmart              maybe 10 years ago the barrel is 2 inch longer than standard they were made for Walmart.I have a 25 shot clip and can shoot all 25 in about 4 seconds,By vibrating my finger in the trigger housing.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #28 - 02/05/13 at 17:36:16

Bill you probably live in a decent neighborhood in a good town and have good neighbors. Not all of us are that fortunate. 30 years ago I stayed in downtown Winston playing bars and clubs at night, never thought nothing about it. There's no way I would go down there at night now unarmed. I've said this before, I never locked my doors until the ninety's, but things have changed. I have a Ruger Marklll but its to big to carry. Its one of my plinkers. I have a S+W 357 with a shoulder holster I can hide under a jacket but its really to big to carry. That little LCP is perfect. If you live in a town or out in the stickswhere you dont have to worry about other people you're a lucky man. 27 years ago I built my house in what at the time was a great neighborhood. Thats no longer true.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #29 - 02/06/13 at 06:14:13

I was at Advanced Auto buying something. I had to wait for the counter jerk. I was pressed for time and also had to pick up something at Radio Shack. The two doors are literally 6-8 feet away. I asked my girlfriend to wait in Advanced with my credit card for the counter jerk while I went to Radio Shack before they closed. (It was probably ~8:50PM on a week night as they close at 9PM.)
She couldn't walk from one door to the other without being harassed by ... a certain "minority" group.

I don't think I've been out shooting in almost a year and a half.

I don't get how any of this ties into the death of an American Hero?

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 21:51:55

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Navy Seal

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.