More

FILTER BY TIME

Anytime
   Past day
   Past week
   Past month

Search results

WHO KILLED [Officer] TERRY YEAKEY? - APFN
   TERRY YEAKEY? WeAreChangeOklahoma - What did Sgt. Terrance Yeakey know? WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY? ... Oklahoma City police officer who was on duty near the
   www.apfn.org/apfn/yeakey.htm - Cached
   Police Office Murdered to Cover Up OKC Bombing - APFN
   At 9:00 a.m., Officer Yeakey was seen exiting his Oklahoma City apartment with nine boxes of videos and files. ... [APFN] The Terrance (Terry) Yeakey Incident
   www.apfn.org/apfn/OKC_officer.htm - Cached
   WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY - The Sniper's Perspective: Craig ...
   WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY? by Pat Shannan (Edited for Size) ... Oklahoma City Police Department. He never got it. He was murdered on May 8, 1996, in the country ...
   www.riflewarrior.com/who_killed_terry_yeakey.htm - Cached
   Over 10 million views for Newtown/Sandy Hook Mass Shooting ...
   I look back to the TWA 800 cover up, Oklahoma City, and 9/11, ... Do some research on "Terry Yeakey" and his "suicide" if you want your head to spin... Page 6 of 7 < 1: 2:
   www.stormfront.org/forum/t940536-6 - Cached
   Unresolved Deaths In Oklahoma - rense.com
   Among them were Oklahoma City ... most assuredly was one of the major factors leading to the demise of both Dr. H. Don Chumley and later Terry Yeakey. ...
   rense.com/general11/unresolved.htm - Cached
   Terrance Yeakey Truth
   Sergeant Terrance Yeakey, Oklahoma City Police Department, ... [Terry Yeakey and family – awards ceremony / reception - 1995] It is important to note how, ...
   www.tytruth.com - Cached
   The Request to Re-open the Terry Yeakey Case
   The Request to Re-open the Terry Yeakey Case. Letter written to Chief William Citty of the Oklahoma City Police Department regarding the "strange" death of Sergeant ...
   www.riflewarrior.com/chief_william_citty.htm - Cached
   WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY - gnostic liberation front
   TERRY YEAKEY WHO KILLED TERRY YEAKEY? Affidavit: McVeigh ... attorney for Terry Nichols. OKLAHOMA CITY - ELOHIM CITY ANOTHER CONNECTING LINK.
   www.gnosticliberationfront.com/who_killed_terry_yeakey.htm - Cached
   IT'S DANGEROUS TO KNOW TOO MUCH - Terrence Yeakey - May 19, 1997
   The supposed suicide is Oklahoma City Police Officer Terrance Yeakey. Also Dr. Howard D. Chumley was killed when his airplane crashed on a flight from Amarillo, ...
   www.okcbombing.net/News%20Articles/yeakey_2.htm - Cached
   Sports: Girls Local Basketball Roundup » Ventura County Star
   Terry Paulson; Timm Herdt; Wendy Dager; Esha Chhabra; ... (106), Ean Yeakey (145), Steven Salguero (152), Nick Rieman (160), ... Kobe leads Lakers past Oklahoma City 105-96 ;
   www.vcstar.com/news/2013/jan/17/no-headline---local... - Cached

Ad

Terry Yeakey — Found
   See Terry Yeakey's Phone, Email Address, Social Profiles, and More!
   www.Spokeo.com

Ad

Terry Yeakey — Found
   See Terry Yeakey's Phone, Email Address, Social Profiles, and More!
   www.Spokeo.com
   See your message here...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Murrah bldg
Reply #1 - 01/31/13 at 13:39:13

What is this ... looks like some generated core dump file.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #2 - 01/31/13 at 16:34:36

JOG, why don't you just spell out in plain English whatever it is you're trying to say here?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #3 - 01/31/13 at 23:43:33

Starlifter wrote on 01/31/13 at 16:34:36:
JOG, why don't you just spell out in plain English whatever it is you're trying to say here?

thought it was just me Wink

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 02/01/13 at 06:17:47

It's a list of sites with documents regarding Officer Terry Yeakey's demise and the subsequent cover up.

--Steve

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #5 - 02/01/13 at 09:49:03

Paraquat wrote on 02/01/13 at 06:17:47:
It's a list of sites with documents regarding Officer Terry Yeakey's demise and the subsequent cover up.

--Steve

Seriously I've seen better coredump files from unix machines @ work.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 02/01/13 at 11:17:09

Ive spelled it all out countless times. If someone is willing to accept the truth, theyll see it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 02/01/13 at 17:26:41

If the officer was killed because he knew something about the OK City bombing then that implies the bombing was something other than just McVey. Sorry, don’t buy that. Every single incident can’t be caused by some nefarious motives. 9/11, Waco, OK City, and now Sandy Hook? Really? Where does it end?

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #8 - 02/03/13 at 07:14:09

Webster it will never end, how many Boy Scout Leaders are perverts, How many Catholic Priest are pedophiles? How many school teachers are child molesters. How many parents pill their children up instead of disciplining them? They sicken these childen and turn them loose into the world. How many of them are politicians?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 02/04/13 at 10:11:08

Be;ieve whatever,, forget the bomb squads hauling out bombs if you want, ignore all the clues,,

http://physics911.net/generalpartinreport/

Find out about General Partin,, study his background..

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 02/04/13 at 10:55:10

I'll ask you the same question I asked Midnight about Sandy Hook.

To pull off attack in the manner in which you are thinking would require dozens and dozens of people to be intimately involved with the details. All would need to be fairly well educated, in their government positions for a long enough time to gain management positions so they would have some level of freedom that would be required to plan this.  To gain that level of experience takes time, I would suspect many of the conspirators would need to be in their 30's at least. That likely means many would be married with children. The Murray office building had a day care in it.

This was my argument to Midnight; I’m sorry but I do not see it being possible that a dozen or so US citizens who were born and raised here, went to school, got married, had children, but lived a life of such deep seated hatred against someone (the US government) or something to such a degree they would willingly involve themselves in a plan that not only would destroy themselves if found out, but if carried out according to plan, would kill men, women and children. And, after all this time, the guilt of killing children has not caused a single one of them to confess.

Can one or two sick individuals blow up a building knowing children were in it? Sure they could. There were all the indications McVeigh had a deep seated hatred towards the government. He drove to Waco TX during the standoff for crying out loud. He went to gun shows looking for likeminded people. These are the kinds of acts you would expect to see from someone who could kill children.  A dozen people like McVeigh could never proceed far enough up the ladder to be in a position to pull this off.

When the Ft. Hood shooting happened and it became known who he was, don’t you remember all the people who said ‘ yes, I believe it. He was a wacho.’  People who are so caught up in their hatred to the point they could kill children betray that hatred over and over again. One or two people in lower levels can slip by, but a dozen or more upper management government employees? Never.

One common element of these conspiracy theories is a preoccupation with couple of details in an explosion with literally millions and millions of variables. Forget all the demolition studies and supposed inconsistencies for a moment. Tell me how many people would have had to be involved, what positions they held that allowed them to orchestrate this bombing and what have they done since.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #11 - 02/04/13 at 13:45:59

Argue with the FACTS. Argue with the heavier column PAST the Lighter Column from the truck bomb going down,,
Argue with the bomb squads pulling explosives out.
Argue with Yeakeys death
Argue with the points that demonstrate it was a setup;

Remember..

The atom bomb development took a long time
How long before the Nam war was all based on a lie before it became common knowledge?
operation northwoods,, heard a lot about that?

Just because YOU cant envision it,,? So?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 02/04/13 at 14:54:42

JOG; i can envision large scale conspiracies. I'm just saying they are extremely rare events and difficult as hell to pull off.

I’m saying physical evidence at the scene of the crime is just one facet. How could dozens of people pull this attack off? You say there’s all this physical evidence, I’m just asking for an explanation for the other side of the equation. I don’t think you have an answer for that.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #13 - 02/05/13 at 07:36:23

Not being able to explain how yet another group of people managed to keep a secret doesnt erase the evidence.

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 02/05/13 at 09:11:01

Three men can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

Speaking of... it didn't strike anyone as odd that Seal Team 6 met their demise so shortly after being deemed heroes?

I mean, I applaud their efforts. I don't have what it takes to be a Seal. I just can't help but wonder if it's coincidence or to suspect foul play?

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 22:48:36

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Murrah bldg

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.