Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Did anyone see the video of the guys in black? (Read 282 times)
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?
01/25/13 at 10:42:37

Did anyone see the video of the guys in black running through the woods after the Sandy Hook shooting. The father of the Colorodo shooter worked for the same credit card company as Lanza's mother and father. I posted a week ago I smell a rat, looks like I'm not the only one. 3.5% of homicides are with rifles, i dint know how many of those rifles are so called assault rifles. and there's way to much attention paid trying to disarm us. That money could be spent on mental health, curing cancer etc. I wathched the videos, black suburbans were everywhere, the coroner looked like he was drunk. Where where the schoolkids in the videos. This video is long but its worth watching. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AP0QDUpHFE&feature=youtube_gdata

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?
Reply #1 - 01/25/13 at 11:07:36

If it is the video I am thinking of (youtube blocked at work so I can't confirm) then yes, I watched it.
Where they blocked off the road? There was no activity around a school with 600 or so people inside it.

Realistically a 36" long rifle is hard to "conceal" without someone noticing.

--Steve

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 01/25/13 at 11:22:07

The masses are trained to not smell those rats & to sneer at those who do.
The Colorado theater shooting STINKS to high heaven, as does this school shooting,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #3 - 01/25/13 at 12:14:13

Several witnesses claim there were two shooters at the Colorado shooting. They have no need to lie about it. As far as law enforcement is concerned the Colorodo case is closed. The closest school to Sandy Hook (25 minutes away) just happened to be having a drill at exactly the same time and all the first responders were there. They claimed the gun used was registered to Lanza's mother but assault rifles are illegal in Conn. How can you register an illegal weapon? Black Suburbans showed up from everywhere and the one guy they caught in the woods was placed in the front seat of one of the suburbans. Later on they claimed he was the father of one of the students, what a dad! Watch the video, its worth your time. Maybe the goverment knows a lot of us are tired of the sh!t going on in Washington, its a great plan to disarm us, murdering young children and getting the libs going wild.. According to the video theres no proof Adam Lanza ever existed, he's not in any family potraits, no school record. The picture has been photoshopped. I'd love to see his real birth certificate. This whole deal stinks to high heaven.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 01/25/13 at 12:17:26

Alex Jones sees conspiracy in his corn flakes... Huh...
http://kevingilmour.net/sandy-hook-conspiracies-theories-debunked/3191

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 01/25/13 at 12:45:55

I just finished a book about Columbine. Everyone forgets now but the misinformation that took hold shortly afterwards and grew was both ridiculous and devastating to the survivors and their families. There are 27 new families who don’t need this.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #6 - 01/25/13 at 14:35:09

I agree.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #7 - 01/25/13 at 16:34:33

I grieve for the 27 families, but they need to know the truth like, Waco, Kent State, Ruby Ridge, Oswald killed Kenedy and on and on.. Its happened in every major country on this planet. Dont think it cant happen here.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 01/25/13 at 20:44:06

What truth Midnight? That someone took unrelated events or images and spun a tale linking them together? That they now have to face doubts who killed their child?

I could look at the passenger log of the Titanic, a few reports from eye witnesses and write a convincing tale that it was a pre-Nazi attack sunk her.

I don’t know what it is that causes all these ridiculous and impossible conspiracy theories to take hold. There are the occasional odd coincidences, there are incompetent law enforcement officers that hide evidence, and there are business leaders that collaborate (sometimes illegally) to make money together.

But they don’t work together and have secret meetings to decide how to run the world. There was no conspiracy at Waco or Ruby Ridge. The people in charge did what they did based on what was in front of them at the time. They made mistakes and were probably guided by selfish motives, many political. Bullets do weird things in flight, its unlikely there were multiple shooters at Kennedy.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 01/25/13 at 21:05:09

WebsterMark wrote on 01/25/13 at 20:44:06:
I don’t know what it is that causes all these ridiculous and impossible conspiracy theories to take hold. There are the occasional odd coincidences, there are incompetent law enforcement officers that hide evidence, and there are business leaders that collaborate (sometimes illegally) to make money together.

But they don’t work together and have secret meetings to decide how to run the world. There was no conspiracy at Waco or Ruby Ridge. The people in charge did what they did based on what was in front of them at the time. They made mistakes and were probably guided by selfish motives, many political. Bullets do weird things in flight, its unlikely there were multiple shooters at Kennedy.

Dude webster, some one has hacked your account.

What gun nut spouts this kinda nonsense ...
I mean I touch my gun and I hear a voice that says I need to ask for Obama's birth certificate. Yea webby, you need to wear all of em round your waist ... hug em and go to sleep ... that'll knock the conspiracy theorist into you.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #10 - 01/25/13 at 22:05:55

Conspiracy,... has become a marketable product... Too big to even be called a cottage industry...
There is no significant event in the past 50 years that hasn't been run through the conspiracy machine...

If you listen to Alex Jones and other conspiracy makers,.. and rely on Fox news for "real news" and confirmation,... you have have no foundation in reality...

Oswald shot Kennedy,... climate change is happening,... 9/11 was done by angry Muslim idiots,... Obama is an American,...

Think about our three closest friends... maybe,.. maybe you can trust them...
If a conspiracy involves more than three people, it won't last 6 months...
Oswald, climate change, 9/11, and Obama's birth... would have to involve thousands...

FDR was in a wheelchair,... Nixon did engineer a break-in at the Watergate, Clinton did get a BJ, Bush did lie about WMD's...  these secrets are not conspiracies... because... the truth comes out...

The only conspiracies that never get found out,... are the ones that weren't...
Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #11 - 01/26/13 at 02:19:44

Bot I despise Alex Jones probably as much as you do. I dont watch Fox News. Maybe it was the way it was reported but nothing looked right or made a lot of sense. All three parents (counting Colorado) worked for credit card banking companies and both fathers under investigation for fraud. Thats hard to believe thats a coincedence.The only tears I saw were coming from Obama. That wimp that has been photoshopped didnt look like he could carry the guns and ammo to do the damage he did alone. The parents interviewed didnt look or act like they just lost a child. The drill going on at the exact same time at another school so all the first responders would be tied up There were black SUV's everywhere, everyone knows thats the Feds. Maybe it was lousy reporting but nothing about the whole deal seems right.  This one isnt like the rest of the conspiracy theories. How far would they go to disarm us?

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #12 - 01/26/13 at 06:06:48

Overplaying the effects of the real-life minimal results of climate change is not a conspiracy. The Climategate emails reveal scientist, whose sole purpose for existence is rising temperatures, were so caught up in falsehoods that I don’t believed they had any idea they were distorting numbers and graphs. There were convinced the data in front of them revealed facts. Bush and Powell and 50 other nations did not conspire to lie. For this to be a conspiracy, they would have to sit around and say ‘well, no WMD’s but dammit, I want a war so we’re going to make up this and we’re going to make up that….I don’t believe it happened that way and I don’t believe it happened that way with the Climategate scientist. (I really don't want to get into a what did Bush know or is global warming real debate)

A conspiracy requires the acknowledgement within the group that the facts they are faced with are true, but do not support their position. So they conspire either thru actions or falsehoods, to mislead or influence events towards their goals, which they know to be false.

For this nonsense Sandy Hook conspiracy to happen, dozens of career men & women in the US Governement (who are probably married with children themselves by the way) would have to sit around and develop an idea that basically consisted of finding mentally unstable men who fit a certain profile, arrange for them to get weapons, coach them to attack at a certain time and place, and in the case of Sandy Hook, murder 20 school age children. And they would have to do all that with 100% certainty, no one would talk.  And they would have to do all of this because of a believe that citizens should not have guns and that belief  would have to be so strong as to convince dozens of these men and women that sacrificing the lives of children was an acceptable ends to reach their means.

These conspiracy theories are created by looking for patterns in chaos.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #13 - 01/26/13 at 13:36:10

"Overplaying the effects of the real-life minimal results of climate change is not a conspiracy. The Climategate emails reveal scientist, whose sole purpose for existence is rising temperatures, were so caught up in falsehoods that I don’t believed they had any idea they were distorting numbers and graphs. There were convinced the data in front of them revealed facts. Bush and Powell and 50 other nations did not conspire to lie. For this to be a conspiracy, they would have to sit around and say ‘well, no WMD’s but dammit, I want a war so we’re going to make up this and we’re going to make up that….I don’t believe it happened that way and I don’t believe it happened that way with the Climategate scientist."

...and so on and so forth, bla bla bla all acording to FOX Limbaugh and Hannity. Tongue

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 01/26/13 at 17:38:51

and so on and so forth, bla bla bla all acording to FOX Limbaugh and Hannity.

dude, what's up with that???

I was playing nice, didn't say anything insulting. Those things I mentioned are facts. There was no conspiracy. I'm not going down any other road than the throwing water on this idea of a Sandy Hook conspiracy.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:37:50

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Did anyone see the video of the guys in black?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.