Hale To The Chief (Read 522 times)
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Hale To The Chief
Reply #60 - 02/01/13 at 19:43:03

Paraquat wrote on 01/31/13 at 16:00:27:
I was using 20k in your $100 dollar each bullet senario.

I secure everything. Why am I being penalized?

--Steve

Once again you're the exception ... everyone here who isn't posting from prison due to being jailed after committing multiple homicides with a gun and bullets they "found" is the exception.

You want a loaded gun in easy access to use for "protection" ... OK but if that falls into the wrong hands, the damage is limited.

LA riots - and if you had to use 100 bullets to defend yourself, the cops will have to document it and waive the $99 tax for those.

In the 22 years since then ... we have had exactly how many more of those ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #61 - 02/01/13 at 20:11:43

Just curious...  At $100 a bullet, how do you expect people to practice so they can actually hit the broad side of a barn when they have to use it?

Simple answers, arn't.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #62 - 02/02/13 at 03:54:19

houstonbofh wrote on 02/01/13 at 20:11:43:
Just curious...  At $100 a bullet, how do you expect people to practice so they can actually hit the broad side of a barn when they have to use it?

Simple answers, arn't.

Oh yea you're going to be shooting an intruder in your house from 100ft away that you need the "Practice" ? dude, the self protection isn't for assasinating people. You're mean to shoot someone point blank or close to it ... else you're a sniper.

Simple answers sometimes are ... but sometimes they aren't (Like the 999 plan of that Pizza baron in the repiblicon primaries).

What is simple also changes ... 20 years ago, a motorcycle mechanic used to shudder @ the very mention of a fuel injected motorcycle ... Today you show them a carburetor they ask ... what the hell is that ?

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #63 - 02/02/13 at 08:38:30

How would ammo for an air rifle or BB gun be classified? Currently there are air rifles that fire a BB at close to .22 caliber speeds. If you make fire arms unafordable then the market will just change over to some other high powered weapon be it a BB gun, electric rail gun or mini cross bows and arrows. Lets not even get into other forms of killing people like mass poisonings. You aren't going to be able to prevent people from killing each other, it's just the way humanity has evolved.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #64 - 02/03/13 at 09:02:37

There's a video on you tube of a guy killing a wild boar with a pellet gun. I've got a RWS pellet gun that cost more than my deer rifle. Its scoped and deadly to 75 yards. I've got a crossbow I've killed four deer with. Take away a murderers gun theres plenty other tools to use. If I'm a mechanic and you take away my wrench I'll grab a pair of pliers. May not be as neat but I'll get the job done. When your "government" tells you that you don't need your guns, that is when you REALLY need them.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #65 - 02/03/13 at 12:33:23

Quote:
When your "government" tells you that you don't need your guns, that is when you REALLY need them.

Who, after all, is the government ?
Just some other  person who actually works for us but THINKS he knows better than us how we should live your lives, while he usually exempts himself from the same rules.  
Example:  politicians and high ranking bureaucrats who feel THEY NEED armed protection from US.

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #66 - 02/03/13 at 18:13:25

srinath wrote on 02/01/13 at 19:43:03:

--Steve

Once again you're the exception ... everyone here who isn't posting from prison due to being jailed after committing multiple homicides with a gun and bullets they "found" is the exception.

You want a loaded gun in easy access to use for "protection" ... OK but if that falls into the wrong hands, the damage is limited.

LA riots - and if you had to use 100 bullets to defend yourself, the cops will have to document it and waive the $99 tax for those.

Cool.
Srinath.

How many houses will be broken into tonight in Charlotte where you live?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #67 - 02/04/13 at 19:16:29

Midnightrider wrote on 02/03/13 at 18:13:25:
srinath wrote on 02/01/13 at 19:43:03:

--Steve

Cool.
Srinath.

How many houses will be broken into tonight in Charlotte where you live?

And when the intruders or savages are shot, and cops show to count the dead bodies, the bullets will be given to the owner.

Recently there has been a rash of car break in's on the south west side, and 2 fools shot and wounded a couple of cops in east charlotte today.

I dont think the $110 buck bullet is going to impede much self defence.

You have air and BB guns capable of killing ... fine, however you cant rain bullets on people with those anyway, I wont bother taxing them.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #68 - 02/04/13 at 19:21:13

LANCER wrote on 02/03/13 at 12:33:23:
Quote:
When your "government" tells you that you don't need your guns, that is when you REALLY need them.

Just some other  person who actually works for us but THINKS he knows better than us how we should live your lives, while he usually exempts himself from the same rules.  
Example:  politicians and high ranking bureaucrats who feel THEY NEED armed protection from US.

I dont think the govt is telling you you dont need your guns.

The govt is telling you we are going to keep records on who has guns. When you become a criminal, your guns need to be confiscated, along with your gun license and good citizen badge.
That law BTW the NRA supported, till they decided to oppose it. BTW it is on the books as a law, and since they want all the laws to be enforced, it should be as well.

What the govt is implying is that your guns are toys compared to what we got. You dont need it to over throw us. Its a joke what you have, so you can forget about having guns to protect yourself against us.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #69 - 02/04/13 at 22:10:00

LANCER wrote on 02/03/13 at 12:33:23:

Aren't they also the guys that have the healthplan we wish we had?,... and the retirement benefits?,... and the salary?,.. and the vacation days?...
... and aren't they the guys the majority of us (in most cases),... chose to decide for us?...

Man!,... I really need to run for Congress... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Jerry Eichenberger
Serious Thumper

2006 S40.  OEM
windshield, saddle
bags, Sportster

Columbus, Ohio
Reply #70 - 02/05/13 at 10:24:36

Everyone loves to get all worked up.  The plain fact is that the Sandy Hook killings were, what, about 6 or 7 weeks ago?  In that time, how many kids have been killed by abusive babysitters, parents, or others who were supposed to be looking out for them?  I don't know, but I bet it's more than 20.  How about car accidents with parents on cell phones?

Of course, I am saddened every time an innocent person, child or adult, meets an untimely demise at the hands of another.  But, no endeavor of mankind will ever be 100% save, and all things have to be taken in context.

And please don't quote me the total number of people killed with any sort of firearm, unless you divide that total number out into the numbers of those killings involving drug deals gone bad, gangsters killing one another, or addicts killing one another, about all of whom I say, Good Riddance. A very high percentage of these deaths are suffered by people who, to me, have little or no value to society, and who are mostly a danger to us all.

Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #71 - 02/21/13 at 20:14:32

Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 02/05/13 at 10:24:36:
Everyone loves to get all worked up.  The plain fact is that the Sandy Hook killings were, what, about 6 or 7 weeks ago?  In that time, how many kids have been killed by abusive babysitters, parents, or others who were supposed to be looking out for them?  I don't know, but I bet it's more than 20.  How about car accidents with parents on cell phones?

There is one huge difference between a parent killing a child by being on the cell while driving or some other ill advised action ... they kill their own ... they will live all their lives in regret, they will live the rest of their lives paying for it even if no one ever told them anything ...

The gun carrying fool who sprays school and gets a prison sentence and a asylum bed will for the rest of his life enjoy his day of power and how for 20 days after that his name was on the news everyday and how he inspired the copy cat who eventually replaced him in the news.

That is how death of a child by gun is different than death of child by driving when on cell phone.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #72 - 02/22/13 at 10:42:24

srinath wrote on 02/21/13 at 20:14:32:
Jerry Eichenberger wrote on 02/05/13 at 10:24:36:

There is one huge difference between a parent killing a child by being on the cell while driving or some other ill advised action ... they kill their own ... they will live all their lives in regret, they will live the rest of their lives paying for it even if no one ever told them anything ...

The gun carrying fool who sprays school and gets a prison sentence and a asylum bed will for the rest of his life enjoy his day of power and how for 20 days after that his name was on the news everyday and how he inspired the copy cat who eventually replaced him in the news.

That is how death of a child by gun is different than death of child by driving when on cell phone.

Cool.
Srinath.

Any death of a child is saddening no matter the cause!

As far as the "gun spraying fool", don't let them sit on death row for years, carry out the sentence as soon as possible!

I work with abused children and it is sickening how the justice system lets perpetrators and murders off with light sentences.

Don't blame the tool instead blame/punish the sick person wielding the tool.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #73 - 02/23/13 at 15:11:51

12Bravo wrote on 02/22/13 at 10:42:24:
Any death of a child is saddening no matter the cause!

As far as the "gun spraying fool", don't let them sit on death row for years, carry out the sentence as soon as possible!

I work with abused children and it is sickening how the justice system lets perpetrators and murders off with light sentences.

Don't blame the tool instead blame/punish the sick person wielding the tool.

Will the tea baggers stop screaming about expansion of govt programs when you're trying to find the mentally ill. Even so, there may be more important uses for the funds. There may be a huge expense with very little to show for it cos we may round up 100 nuts and treat them, when only 1 was risky, and we may lose the 1 that was and he'd do a spree and we'd blame the program for not working.

The tool makes the pile bigger faster and you dont even have to get out of your car ... you can "drive by" a school. We there for clamp down on the tool.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 16:50:58

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hale To The Chief

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.