Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Hale To The Chief
Reply #15 - 01/23/13 at 22:21:01

"And what about all the left wing nuts calling for shooting/killing people?"

Interesting, may I have the exact word for word transcripts and sources of this information?

"I think you misunderstand what a terrorist organization is.  Or does a grass roots political process terrorize you?"

Well I suppose then that the Talaban, the Klu Klux Klan, and the American Nazi Party are grassroots organizations also..no?

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #16 - 01/24/13 at 05:10:35

Here you go:
fficial&client=firefox-a" target="_blank">https://www.google.com/search?q=death+threats+against+nra+members&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USShockedfficial&client=firefox-a
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/12/17/civility-nra-leaders-and...
http://twitchy.com/2012/12/16/post-newtown-witch-hunt-nra-president-and-membe...

There are pages upon pages of the same thing.

There is a big difference between a grass roots organization and a terrorist group And there are both right-wing and left-wing wing-nut radicals

It's ok for a liberal to compare somebody to the Nazis but heaven forbid if a conservative does it.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 01/24/13 at 06:11:18

Dj12midnit wrote on 01/23/13 at 19:17:07:
srinath wrote on 01/21/13 at 18:51:38:
Dj12midnit wrote on 01/21/13 at 18:40:15:
It was sure nice of us to foot the bill.

We did this twice for that Idiot Bush and his sidekick satan himself Cheney, I think Obama has more than earned it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Obama earned it? Lets look at this from a logical stand point. The country is dangling off the cliff. All we hear is cut cut cut. But he hands out raises and blows close to 200 million on a party.

Hey, old guys:
Any of you remember Jimmy Carter?
He addressed this nation wearing a sweater because he turned down the heat in the White House during the "energy crisis".
That's trying to lead by example.

--Steve

IP Logged
houstonbofh

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Houston, TX
Reply #18 - 01/24/13 at 12:38:16

Starlifter wrote on 01/23/13 at 22:21:01:

"I think you misunderstand what a terrorist organization is.  Or does a grass roots political process terrorize you?"

Well I suppose then that the Talaban, the Klu Klux Klan, and the American Nazi Party are grassroots organizations also..no?

Really?  Show me these pictures from the NRA.

Comparing the two is total bullshit.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #19 - 01/24/13 at 15:39:30

...is it?

Dead is dead by beheading or bullet holes.

It is a fact that the NRA is responsible for the deaths and terrorism of more children in America than any other organization. School shootings, suicides, armed robberies, accidental shootings.... The list goes on. It's time America stands up against their powerful lobbies and demand responsibility.

<snip>

The United States experiences epidemic levels of gun violence, claiming over 30,000 lives annually, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For every person who dies from a gunshot wound, two others are wounded. Every year, more than 100,000 Americans are victims of gun violence. In addition to those who are killed or injured, there are countless others whose lives are forever changed by the deaths of and injuries to their loved ones.

Gun violence touches every segment of our society. It increases the probability of deaths in incidents of domestic violence, raises the likelihood of fatalities by those who intend to injure others and among those who attempt suicide, places children and young people at special risk.
we lose more on any give year to guns than we ever did at the peak of the Vietnam war.

BTW If any of you gun-wads knew anything about history you would know that James Madison wrote the Second Amendment of the Constitution to assure his constituents in Virginia, and the South in general, that Congress would not be able use its new constitutional powers to disarm state militias. That's why it states that the people in "well regulated militias" would be able to "keep and bear arms."

IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #20 - 01/24/13 at 15:51:35

OK we showed proof when asked for. Starlifter, show cold hard facts that the NRA is responsible for all the deaths that you claim.

And remember, my right to firearms guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment is just as important as your freedom of speech guaranteed by the 1st amendment.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #21 - 01/24/13 at 16:01:05

There isn't freedom of speech on this forum,If Old Yeller one of the mods here doesn't like what you say he deletes it.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #22 - 01/25/13 at 03:17:52

It is a fact that the NRA is responsible for the deaths and terrorism of more children in America than any other organization.

FACT ?  Really ? Facts from who/where ?
Are you taking your med's daily ?

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #23 - 01/25/13 at 06:06:48

The NRA is responsible for enacting more gun laws than any other group.

--Steve

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #24 - 01/25/13 at 17:21:04

"The NRA is responsible for enacting more gun laws than any other group."

Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #25 - 01/25/13 at 21:08:28

Disarming the law abiding citizens is not going to stop evil. Thats a well documented fact. Freedom to defend ones self and family shoud be as basic as freedom of speech. There's over 2000 gun laws on the books now. The NRA must not be all that powerful. I'm not a member but if they have kept the goverment from taking my guns I'm grateful to them. WHEN THE GOVERMENT STARTS TAKING AWAY MY GUNS ITS NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY, ITS TYRANNY! The majority want the gun laws left alone. This is just another case of our elected officials who are suppose to be working for us think they know whats best for us, it doesnt matter what we want, they know best. My heart goes out to the families in Colorodo and Conneticut but taking guns away from a sane honest person will not prevent it from happening again.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #26 - 01/25/13 at 21:24:56

It is amazing. Do you people really not understand. If they just get rid of the guns there would be no more violence.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #27 - 01/25/13 at 21:38:48

I understand. If we outlaw cigarettes there will be no more lung cancer. (I"ve had 4 friends die from lung cancer. One of them smoked)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #28 - 01/26/13 at 13:55:57

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT STARTS TAKING AWAY MY GUNS ITS NO LONGER A DEMOCRACY, ITS TYRANNY!"

Well, no one is trying to "take away your guns". Undecided

At the heart of the issue is where do we draw the line between a musket and say an RPG, a flame thrower, anti-aircraft guns, hand grenades, surface to air missiles etc. etc.

There has to be a middle ground where both sides can meet and say THIS is where we draw the line...

For me, I think that owning a battlefield ready assault rifle has crossed that line.

IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #29 - 01/26/13 at 16:42:34

Paraquat wrote on 01/24/13 at 06:11:18:
Dj12midnit wrote on 01/23/13 at 19:17:07:
srinath wrote on 01/21/13 at 18:51:38:
Dj12midnit wrote on 01/21/13 at 18:40:15:
It was sure nice of us to foot the bill.

We did this twice for that Idiot Bush and his sidekick satan himself Cheney, I think Obama has more than earned it.

Cool.
Srinath.

Obama earned it? Lets look at this from a logical stand point. The country is dangling off the cliff. All we hear is cut cut cut. But he hands out raises and blows close to 200 million on a party.

Hey, old guys:
Any of you remember Jimmy Carter?
He addressed this nation wearing a sweater because he turned down the heat in the White House during the "energy crisis".
That's trying to lead by example.

--Steve

And ... bush drove us to that cliff ... so whatever Obama does is effective as it is damage control. Its not the best it can be ... but you see Bush was  -100. Obama is 0. You want a +100 ... sadly we dont have anyone who was a +100 ... therefore we're gonna have to say ... 0 is better than the -100.

Jimmy carters sweater ... of course when he wore it no one really thought it was smart. They wanted him to kick OPEC's ass.

Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 19:06:27

General CategoryPolitics, Religion (Tall Table) › Hale To The Chief

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.