Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Re: Modern Cars
Reply #30 - 02/16/11 at 12:35:21

Trippah, glad things turned out as well as they did, and thankful for the safety of your son. I've had that call, with lucky results, but the drive to the scene was one of the longest of my life! A safe rated car contributes to  parental peace of mind!

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Modern Cars
Reply #31 - 02/17/11 at 02:35:12

Southpaw wrote on 02/16/11 at 12:35:21:
Trippah, glad things turned out as well as they did, and thankful for the safety of your son. I've had that call, with lucky results, but the drive to the scene was one of the longest of my life! A safe rated car contributes to  parental peace of mind!

Yea, dang ittt,,, back in the day, my first car was a 62 chevy, passed down to me by my Gramma, when Dad bought her a nicer car. I couldnt put my daughter in just any old crappy car. IT hadda be dependable & crashworthy. So, we got her a Civic. Blasted things are Tough.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/05/24 at 18:31:24

General CategoryThe Cafe › Modern Cars

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.