Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Re: Cafe posting
Reply #60 - 12/20/10 at 13:35:00

KimKris, I apologize and I have fixed the use of your name in a completely theoretical situation -- I should not have done that, it was very poor thinking on my part and I never intended it as a slight of any kind.

You never and I certainly shouldn't have -- please accept my apology.

Oldfeller

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #61 - 12/20/10 at 16:40:23

Oldfeller--FSO wrote on 12/20/10 at 13:35:00:
KimKris, I apologize and I have fixed the use of your name in a completely theoretical situation -- I should not have done that, it was very poor thinking on my part and I never intended it as a slight of any kind.

You never and I certainly shouldn't have -- please accept my apology.

Oldfeller

good job OF

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #62 - 12/20/10 at 16:44:35

YES MORE RESTRAINTS ON FREE SPEECH&FREE THOUGHT
MORE RULES,MORE MODERATORS,MORE CONTROLL,.......

comon its called "the cafe"...

i feel better now  OHHMMMMMMM

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #63 - 12/20/10 at 16:49:10

Oldfeller, apology accepted. Have a beer if you drink beer, and here's a kiss to show I don't hold grudges.. Kiss Kiss
Life is too short for that and I would hate to think you might lose any sleep over this. So no offense taken.
Now let's get back to some mc talk.. xoxox.. kim Smiley

IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #64 - 12/20/10 at 18:47:31

bill67 wrote on 12/19/10 at 08:05:50:
The cafe is for posting about almost anything.

no it's not  it was created for ride reports, pics, ect  but keep the majority of it motorcycle related.

did you not read the guidlines

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #65 - 12/20/10 at 18:50:59

kimchris1 wrote on 12/20/10 at 08:37:55:
We agree to all disagree with each other at some point in life.
Attacking each other however is nothing I want or will become involved in.

Are their not other forums where one can voice their opinions of topics such as religion or political or whatever other topic they can come up with on the computer?
Why do we have to get into those discussions on a mc site to begin with?
Now if it is a mc ride and you want to invite others to join, then keep it on that topic. Don't bring your personal views on non related topic into that discussion.
If we keep it this way, then maybe the site can be brought back to what it was intended to be for in the first place.
As I said in a post before this one, I came here in the first place to learn about my bike. I have learned and look forward to keep learning. I have my own political and religious views and will keep them to myself or find a forum in which to place those views and post them here.  Smiley kim

i couldn't have said it better.   and  i've been here along time, only in my absense has it gotten to this point    my bad

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #66 - 12/20/10 at 22:44:43

"And Starlifter, I don't drink. I was trying to summarize your post. Perhaps a look in a mirror will reflect a drunk."

You know Lupo, My post was merely a reflection of my thoughts on the matter of why we who have a limited riding season would like to post on other matters during the off time. My post was germane to the thread "Cafe Posting".

Your nasty comments and attacks only serve to further anomosity among fellow posters.

"So what you mean is you can only talk motorcycle while you are able to ride. Your interest in the sport is so narrow that unless it's about you, nobody else has a right to voice interest. Rather then moving your personal blathers about politics or beliefs to the appropriate forum during YOUR off season you must highjack threads from this forum and try to promote anger because "it's FUN".  

The above rambeling, rude, and stupid post makes no sense, hence my remarks. So for the 1000th time IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ NON MOTORCYCLING POSTS, DO NOT COME HERE AND READ non motorcycling threads here or at the Tall Table.

Disrupters who have no positive input are not welcome here.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #67 - 12/20/10 at 23:56:25

Starlifter wrote on 12/20/10 at 22:44:43:
"And Starlifter, I don't drink. I was trying to summarize your post. Perhaps a look in a mirror will reflect a drunk."

You know Lupo, My post was merely a reflection of my thoughts on the matter of why we who have a limited riding season would like to post on other matters during the off time. My post was germane to the thread "Cafe Posting".

Your nasty comments and attacks only serve to further anomosity among fellow posters.

"So what you mean is you can only talk motorcycle while you are able to ride. Your interest in the sport is so narrow that unless it's about you, nobody else has a right to voice interest. Rather then moving your personal blathers about politics or beliefs to the appropriate forum during YOUR off season you must highjack threads from this forum and try to promote anger because "it's FUN".  

The above rambeling, rude, and stupid post makes no sense, hence my remarks. So for the 1000th time IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ NON MOTORCYCLING POSTS, DO NOT COME HERE AND READ non motorcycling threads here or at the Tall Table.

Disrupters who have no positive input are not welcome here.

+ 1   100%      mick

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 21:28:06

General CategoryThe Cafe › Cafe posting

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!